2 minutes ago, yamakasy said:

Fcuk i have an azart for this game maybe i will join it :D:D:

you should :D

25 minutes ago, yamakasy said:

alots of people? joined your guild ?

yeap

Name: Maris
Your age:  24
Yours daily online ( afk/non-afk ): 12h+ playing rest of the time afk. 

Why have you choose our guild ?  Because I see this will be one of the top guilds in this server, have seen some of the players in other projects like this. 

If we would like you application we would invite you to the Raid call to talk to us. 
Make sure you have microphone and Raid Call Yes I do but only when will be Castle Siege event. 

Btw my main language is Latvian, but I understand and speak Russian and English  as well. 
Edited by Leech

On 05.11.2016 at 7:22 PM, Leech said:

Why have you choose our guild ?  Because I see this will be one of the top guilds in this server, have seen some of the players in other projects like this. 

If we would like you application we would invite you to the Raid call to talk to us. 
Make sure you have microphone and Raid Call Yes I do but only when will be Castle Siege event. 

Btw my main language is Latvian, but I understand and speak Russian and English  as well. 

write to me tomorrow in the game, discuss your application.

On 05/11/2016 at 2:22 PM, Leech said:

rec

On Saturday, November 05, 2016 at 4:22 PM, Leech said:

Rec

Hello guys... i want to be part of your team... My application..

Name -Sylver

Age-Unknown

good.jpg

have fun :)

8 hours ago, LorduBM said:

Hello guys... i want to be part of your team... My application..

Name -Sylver

Age-Unknown

good.jpg

have fun :)

just try to remember latest 2 cs =) 

Name: Alex
Your age:  22
Yours daily online ( afk/non-afk ): 4H+ Playing.
Why have you choose our guild ? - Well, 1st of all i would like to join cause Guilds main language is Russian and since im from Latvia i speak both, russian and latvian + english.
I was in guild Play4Fun before, but with another char. and really didnt like the guild, because of course mainly theyve got Romanian/brazilian language + if you ask for some advice or help they answer really rarely...
So, since im kinda new player and active it would be great expierience for me if ill get in guild. :)

9 minutes ago, Painful said:
Name: Alex
Your age:  22
Yours daily online ( afk/non-afk ): 4H+ Playing.
Why have you choose our guild ? - Well, 1st of all i would like to join cause Guilds main language is Russian and since im from Latvia i speak both, russian and latvian + english.
I was in guild Play4Fun before, but with another char. and really didnt like the guild, because of course mainly theyve got Romanian/brazilian language + if you ask for some advice or help they answer really rarely...
So, since im kinda new player and active it would be great expierience for me if ill get in guild. :)

rec