BeL4eNaK

Server Settings - Phobos x5000

54 posts in this topic

952c88ecfd21f6f5ab78ad58f7c2f052.jpg

MUXGLOBAL PHOBOS x5000 -  server with extra high experience rates that has both Grand Reset and Guild Tribute systems. Players can choose themselves what system better suits them:

• Grand Reset system clears all your resets and allows players to earn Grand Resets Points or GRP. GR Points can be used do buy Top Excellent items in a Grand Shop.
  • Guild Tribute system clears only 1 of your resets and allows to earn both Guild Tribute Points (GTP) and Grand Reset Points (GRP). GT Points increase the strength of your guild and expand its influence on the server.

Basic information:

• Points per reset for BK,SM,ELF: 400
  • Points per reset for MG & DL: 500
  • Maximum amount of resets: 215
  • Reset cost: 5kk * amount of resets

Server has implemented consecutive in-game quest system. You can read more about it here. The total amount of stat points, which you will be able to get after completing the quest system is around 40 000. Stat points obtained in the quest system are saved throughout resets; that means, the more quests you complete, the stronger your character becomes permanently.

Dynamic experience system - reduces players experience as they move on resets. Principle is – the stronger you get, the harder it becomes to level up your character.

8f116d757bb97a2db352b63a00c8ce65.jpg

14a52bb2ae4cc3a83814178d742182ad.jpg

Grand Reset system - after 100 reset you are able to make a Grand Reset. It will clear all your current resets and you will receive Grand Reset Points depending on the amount of resets cleared. You can spend your Grand Reset Points, or GRP, in the Grand Shop. Shop contains Top Excellent armors and weapons. 

Grand Points are tied to the character that you are making Grand Resets to. It means that if you want Dark Knight items from GRP Shop you need to make Grand Resets to that specific character.

Minimal Reset to make a Grand Reset = 100

1 Reset = 1 Grand Reset Point

09cc761754f3433e1d4cbea6fc1af81c.jpg

dc5c0010f7f4174fa4bc20cc436a9291.jpg

Guild Tribute (GT), or a tribute to a guild. This is the main feature of this server, which fully answers the question - what to do after a maximum reset. Guild Tribute allows to increase the strength of your guild and expand its influence on the server. The system involves a number of components - leveling speed, resets, buff strength, chances of earning bonuses and much more.

To perform a Guild Tribute, your character must be in a guild, have 215 resets and 400 level. After GT your level will be dropped to 1 and stats will be given as if you acquired 215 reset. The experience rates for your character after making a tribute will be x3, and all subsequent tributes will be performed at these rates.

Guild Tribute Cost:

-5 Bonuses, 3 of which go to he treasury of the castle

-100kk Zen, 60kk of which go to the treasury of the castl

With each GT you get:

+1 Guild Tribute Points for your guild for 10 days
+1 Lottery tickets
+1000 free stats (the same as you would buy additional stats in the services)

+50 Grand Reset Points for your character

Guild Tribute Points have expiry date. Every time when you perform a GT with your character, a guild in which you are a member gets 1 GTP for 10 days. For example, if a guild wants to be constantly in a possession of 10 GTP, then within 10 days its members must perform a total of 10 GT every 10 days.

Maximum amount of GTP that guild can possess is 30.

How the amount of current GTP affects the guild: 

1) Each current GTP reduces reset waiting time by 1 minute for all guild members up to zero.

2) Each current GTP increased the total Guild Power Buff, depending on the amount of people in the guild:

305ae070e0e8a23e4fbad3fe75dc13a5.jpg

FAQ:

Hide contents

What happens during a Guild Tribute to the character?

-Absolutely the same thing as with the ordinary reset, except that the number of reset remains unchanged. Stats are reset, purchased stats will disappear and all related to reset processes will take place.

What happens if you join the guild, make GT and then leave the guild?

- Guild gets +1 GTP for X days at the time when you performed a GT. Whether you will continue to be in a guild does not matter, GTP will remain with the guild.

Will the additional +1000 stats disappear on a next GT or after 30 days? And what will happen if you buy more additional stats in Services?

- Additional +1000 stats are issued for each GT and are not stacking. You will not be able to get more than 1000 after GT. They are counted as purchased service and you will only be able to purchase another 1000 because the maximum amount is 2000.

Can I make a Grand Reset after I made Guild Tribute?

- Yes, you can. When you make GT you get 216 rest and 1 level. You need to get to 400 level to make a Grand Reset.

7 people like this

Not Bad 9_9

Maybe add Guild Tribut in this server ? 
Imagine Grand Reset Shop and Guild Tribut, and this and other need to doo ^_^

Edited by Inkognito

1 hour ago, Inkognito said:

Not Bad 9_9

Maybe add Guild Tribut in this server ? 
Imagine Grand Reset Shop and Guild Tribut, and this and other need to doo ^_^

No need for guild tributes, because you will have max stats with res + quests. + tributes are interesting for low rates on max reset, where the xp is very low, so they don't really apply to this server by default.

Besides, instead of tributes, there will be grand resets, so just do them and equip yourself, your guild mates, your refferals and everyone else :D 

I thing if would be two choice, would be interesting 9_9 Or you do Grand Reset and dressed, or you whit guild do Guild Tributes. And on 215 reset with  dynamic experience  do x1 9_9

Finally, yeeeah :o

1 person likes this

couldnt wait for this.  i guess GRP will be like before 100rr grand you earn small amount of GRP, at 215 rr grand you earn a lot of GRP.

and there will be PVP items, in my opinion its to damn OP ;D 

Edited by Leech
1 person likes this

When will logging in to Phobos on web be enabled? I'm quite curious about shop prices 9_9

Edited by popwar

51 minutes ago, popwar said:

When will logging in to Phobos on web be enabled? I'm quite curious about shop prices 9_9

It will be open somewhere around 1-2 November :]

In a couple of days I will post the info about the shop prices and GRP Rates. In short:  

Grand Reset on 215 will give you Brave Helm+11+Decrese+HP+Ref+Rate (and some points would be left)

Grand Reset on 100 will give you something around Dragon with the same options.

7 hours ago, popwar said:
40 minutes ago, Leonardo said:

on the server х5000 will be introduced pvp option at things?

i hope not :D 

As far as i know we will not gonna have pvp options ever. We might have default 380lvl options integrated one day though

12 hours ago, Leonardo said:

on the server х5000 will be introduced pvp option at things?

No 

With out pvp item's it will be great server. And i see our Europeans like high rate 9_9

Just 1 question, that bonuses what i have at website can i use at the phobos server?

1 hour ago, zolibalint said:

Just 1 question, that bonuses what i have at website can i use at the phobos server?

no

6 hours ago, zolibalint said:

Bon. site can be used on any server.

Bon. server can be used only on the server they are in.

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, zolibalint said:

And from the server can i transfer my bon to the site?

nope

41 minutes ago, zolibalint said:

And from the server can i transfer my bon to the site?

that would be tooo esay :D

Information on the dynamic experience and grand point ratios is now available.

1 person likes this

What about the spots? Will be the same amount of monters and the same locations of Nova server?