MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

[12.09.2016] - First Castle Siege - Nova

Registration for the first Castle Siege on server Nova is now open. In order to register just leave the name of your alliance in the comments. You need at least 20 people in your guild and have an alliance with any other guild. The siege will take place this Sunday at 20:00 by server time. Good luck and make it a good fight!

hello mate i want to register  to  Sheol main guild ( 36 members ) with alliance  Vandals ( 4 members ) Husara ( 29 members ) Stark ( 18 members ) , do i need to do any otehr thing to register or its ok now ?

Edited by infest-ringo

I want to register my guild and ALi to Castle Siege. My Guild fsociety ( 26 ppl )  and our  Alliance BliceEuR ( 33 ppl )  & AllStar Guild ( 16 ppl )  !!! Thx  WE Rdy to Destroy!!!

Edited by darklake

how can u do alliance with a guild that was registered first , bliceur +allstar register first now they change that ? i think its not posible cos 1 guild wanted to do ally with me but i was registered

16 minutes ago, infest-ringo said:

how can u do alliance with a guild that was registered first , bliceur +allstar register first now they change that ? i think its not posible cos 1 guild wanted to do ally with me but i was registered

Because your guild is already registered but our guilds not at the moment. 

16 minutes ago, infest-ringo said:

but ozy made the register in the post , it was blice and allstar, so thats register they cant change that and im sure admisn saw the first post of ozzy  there wasnt Fsocity

But check Statistics and what guilds are registered for CS its only your guild no other guilds, in my opinion while there are no other guilds can change alliances and what ever your GM want till it is shown down there as registered guild.

8 minutes ago, infest-ringo said:

cos i did manually too. i went to lroen and register too

But others didn't do it manually, waiting while Bel4enak will do it.