Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Artur

[24.08.2016] - New event on our Facebook page

23 posts in this topic

Hello! Now you have opportunity to win bonuses at start of x200 Nova! New event on our Facebook page: 200 bonuses per win and 10 winners. Hurry up, it's your chance!

Our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/muxglobal

1 hour ago, Artur said:

200 bonuses per win and 10 winners. Hurry up, it's your chance!

Chance to buy what?

Jewel of Bless bundle from the shop?))

Yeah, it's the chance of the life :)

I think it should be the TOP weapon from the shop for the winner's pereferred class.

You are stingy!

29 minutes ago, CCCP said:

Chance to buy what?

Jewel of Bless bundle from the shop?))

Yeah, it's the chance of the life :)

I think it should be the TOP weapon from the shop for the winner's pereferred class.

You are stingy!

Omg, this is not a x999999 server to give out TOP weapons xD People farm for months to get those, you wanna give them away for free? :D:D:D:D

But i agree, 200 is kinda low... But well 200 bon = +/- 10$, so not bad :D 

Hey this is 10 prizes for promotion of new server.

It's not for everyone who register that day.

Don't you see difference?

And stop talking about x999999 cause it's annoying. I know rate very well.

But if they want to say that it's a @chance@, then they should give really smth good but not this spittle.

21 minutes ago, popwar said:

But well 200 bon = +/- 10$, so not bad :D 

it's bad when bless bundle cost 10$. It's bad.

18 minutes ago, CCCP said:

But if they want to say that it's a @chance@, then they should give really smth good but not this spittle.

I don't think you know the rates because you keep wanting everything without doing anything to get it.. And well, that happens just in x9999 servers xD 

I agree, the prices are high, but on the other hand - there will never be any wipes, so.. Either you pay, or you play hard. And if you don't pay, 200 bonuses from the start give you a chance to be better faster then other who don't pay. 

I wouldn't play nova.

So I'm just discussing here.

I better wait till merging aurora with bless x30 or something like that)

44 minutes ago, CCCP said:

I wouldn't play nova.

So I'm just discussing here.

I better wait till merging aurora with bless x30 or something like that)

Xglobal servers will never be merged with other projects. And if you don't need 200 bon for startup, others will be only happy about that.

Edited by Type-R

to play nova is necessary to create a new account? or the aurora will be able to play on another server

6 hours ago, Linowol said:

to play nova is necessary to create a new account? or the aurora will be able to play on another server

you will be able to use the same account, by requesting password change. But obviously your account will be clear and you will have to start from zero.

how to create a new account for nova if the option is not available ? because I would like to participate in the event with a new account ..!

Just now, Linowol said:

how to create a new account for nova if the option is not available ? because I would like to participate in the event with a new account ..!

When you open the muxglobal.com web, on the the top right next to "Home" on the right side (--->) is the section "Registration".

that answer is irrelevant ... as to conclude the registration request the selection of a server ... aurora x30 only option available ... this is not grantiza me a satisfactory record in novax200

49 minutes ago, Linowol said:

that answer is irrelevant ... as to conclude the registration request the selection of a server ... aurora x30 only option available ... this is not grantiza me a satisfactory record in novax200

With the new account you will be able to log in to BOTH servers, it's just that the logging in to Nova is not available yet, wait a couple of days!

14 hours ago, CCCP said:

Top weapons at the start, 20 bonuses per vote. What next? Box of kunduns in NPC shops?

We will never do a wipes, that why we need a strong economic on our servers. 

1 minute ago, Artur said:

Top weapons at the start, 20 bonuses per vote. What next? Box of kunduns in NPC shops?

You are gifting 10 gifts.

This should be something valuble not?

For example I got this 200 bons.

What can I do with them?

Buy Jewel of Bless bundle from shop? 

About bonuses per vote I'd say that 5 for each vote would be fine and market will live better. Don't you do research on statistics of total bons turonev? Buying potential is very low. Really low. Look there and try to answer why is it so low? 

You need to make every1 to vote for server, cause new people comes from top and donate you loved money-dollars. But many of my ingame friends don't want to waste money on voting cause it's stingy prize for that.

Your economic is not strong - it's died.

38 minutes ago, CCCP said:

What can I do with them?

About bonuses per vote I'd say that 5 for each vote would be fine and market will live better. Don't you do research on statistics of total bons turonev? Buying potential is very low. Really low. Look there and try to answer why is it so low? 

You need to make every1 to vote for server, cause new people comes from top and donate you loved money-dollars. But many of my ingame friends don't want to waste money on voting cause it's stingy prize for that.

Dude wtf, just go to some high rate server if you want eveyrhing +all in 1 day, stop begging for free stuff xD

What can you do with 200 bons? Play, vote, sell something, get 500 and buy vip, how about that?

If you don't want to spend money, then you have to spend time, why is it so hard for you to understand? xD 

+ you have so much ways to earn bonuses - voting, ds/bc ratings, TDM, all kinds of other ratings, refferalls.. you are just lazy, that is all.

3 people like this

58 minutes ago, CCCP said:

What can I do with them?

Why do you every time tell about web-shop? We have free mu online server, you can play for free. If you want to but best items in one click, or don't have time to grind items or jewel - fine, you can buy bless bundle for 200 bonuses if you want it. 

Here we give you opportunity to win 200 bonuses. And here you are also displeased.

Look here -> http://muxglobal.com/index.php?page=market&serv=server1&search=&cat=&scat=&sort=price&class=all&p=1

This is Aurora market for example. You can buy Solay+13+luck only for 70 bonuses. Or very nice Spiked shield +14+l+dd+hp. Or 2 Admantine items +15+l+dd for 230 bonuses. 

1 person likes this

i would buy cashpoints, for 200 bon and spent them on buffs to get that 1st reset faster than anybody else. Then i could farm bosses first, and sell the drop from them at rate 1000-5000 bon a week :x

3 people like this

that event ends at 2 september i think not tomorrow?  so it wont help us to get 1st reset but anyway i think 200 bon is a lot . 

11 hours ago, Leech said:

that event ends at 2 september i think not tomorrow?  so it wont help us to get 1st reset but anyway i think 200 bon is a lot . 

Yes, 2 September. Much more people will see this publication . :)

2 minutes ago, Leech said:

What time we will know winners? 

at 18:00 server time

1 person likes this