Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CCCP

Drop BC7

20 posts in this topic

I want to complaint about the drop items (scroll and bone) for bc ticket.

I have 23 resets and 960 speed.

I walk through lorencia and davias, and try to find items for BC. I kill that mobs (red mobs from bc) with any skill (cyclone, twisting, fire slash, power slash and even with combo skill) and from 10 mobs I have any drop from only 1 or 2.

I understand that it's a kind of speed security which is encrypted in game engine.

But the question also stay here:

How should I collect items for BC if they doesn't drop?

 

 

I also want to report that for example from phoenix in davias - I always get jewel of chaos with any skill I kill it. Maybe you need to make more mobs with exact drop of scroll or bone?

 

 

P.S. Drop of BC7 items in other locations is very poor. I stayed half of an hour in tarkan2 (death beam) and about the same time in kanturu2 (iron riders) - and 0 scrolls or fangs dropped.

Is it the forcing measure to buy tickets from x-shop? give us normal drop of this items. There are endless messages in the post where people try to buy tickets or parts of BC7 and there are no sellers.

Add drop of BC7 items in all locations where mobs are high lvl ( I mean kanturu3, kanturucore, silentgrounds). Let people go Blood Castle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CCCP said:

I also want to report that for example from phoenix in davias - I always get jewel of chaos with any skill I kill it. Maybe you need to make more mobs with exact drop of scroll or bone?

 

 

P.S. Drop of BC7 items in other locations is very poor. I stayed half of an hour in tarkan2 (death beam) and about the same time in kanturu2 (iron riders) - and 0 scrolls or fangs dropped.

Is it the forcing measure to buy tickets from x-shop?

It's just random.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pigeon said:

It's just random.

random what?

why you always try to tell me that I am dumb and there is no problem in reality?

I speak knowledgeably cause I am really active player of this server.

 

You want to open new server for new players, but don't want to fix bugs and problems of the current one. It's not the best way to grow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, CCCP said:

random what?

why you always try to tell me that I am dumb and there is no problem in reality?

I speak knowledgeably cause I am really active player of this server.

 

You want to open new server for new players, but don't want to fix bugs and problems of the current one. It's not the best way to grow.

Random of drop o.O it's not like, you kill 10 mobs and get 10 bones +7, it's hard process, it's normal o.O

 

I'm active player too, and you think I was collecting items some more easier way? Sometime it tooks 40 min on spot to get 1, sometimes you get them 2-3 in one minute.

 

I never said that you dumb or something like that, just everytime all want to make game easier. Tickets to BC6, BC7 and DS6 for zen, items for 1 bon. Like Type-R said once, it's hardcore server, not x999999 everythink by 1zen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pigeon said:

Random of drop o.O it's not like, you kill 10 mobs and get 10 bones +7, it's hard process, it's normal o.O

 

I speak about 10 mobs and ANY drop (bone, scroll, sylphyd ray, divine or other items from this mob) - only 1-2 times. Other times just 0. Just if Kill nobody. Do you understand that?

0000000000000000000000 because of anti-speedhack.

Do you read what I write or think what to answer only?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pigeon said:

Type-R said once, it's hardcore server, not x999999

I speak about bug but you want to tell me that I want for free. 

Read carefully again.

Read it.

Read it twice or more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CCCP said:

I speak about 10 mobs and ANY drop (bone, scroll, sylphyd ray, divine or other items from this mob) - only 1-2 times. Other times just 0. Just if Kill nobody. Do you understand that?

0000000000000000000000 because of anti-speedhack.

Do you read what I write or think what to answer only?

 

45 minutes ago, CCCP said:

 

P.S. Drop of BC7 items in other locations is very poor. I stayed half of an hour in tarkan2 (death beam) and about the same time in kanturu2 (iron riders) - and 0 scrolls or fangs dropped.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The main problem is in monsters of lorencia and devias. They don't give drop at all if you have big speed.

The other problem of no drop of bc items in kanturu core for example. They don't drop at all. I think it's a kind of bug, because they should drop there. Why eye or key +6 drop there, but fang and scroll not? They are equal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, CCCP said:

The main problem is in monsters of lorencia and devias. They don't give drop at all if you have big speed.

The other problem of no drop of bc items in kanturu core for example. They don't drop at all. I think it's a kind of bug, because they should drop there. Why eye or key +6 drop there, but fang and scroll not? They are equal.

The problem, when you killed mob with high speed skill, have fixed already. 

I sent tread to main admin, he will check it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Artur said:

The problem, when you killed mob with high speed skill, have fixed already. 

 

This night I was experiencing this problem.

So I think that problem is not fixed.

 

 

What about drop of bc parts in kanturu core and other locations? I don't want them to drop very often. But they don't drop at all. Why key or eye drops, but this parts doesn't? Can you add drop to improve BC attends?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Give me the names of the monsters you think are failing to drop, i will test it.

Lorencia & Devias Only (Because tarkan kanturu e.c.t. i know for sure are droping bc parts as they are supposed to)

Edited by Type-R

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Type-R said:

Give me the names of the monsters you think are failing to drop, i will test it.

 

 

On 18.01.2016 at 3:53 PM, BeL4eNaK said:

Spirit Sorcerer

 

Edited by CCCP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spirit Sorcerers, Cursed Kings and Shrickers don't have 100% drop chance, it's somewhere around 50%, the same as the chance of Dark Phoenix dropping AA items +7 in Icarus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Spirit Sorcerers, Cursed Kings and Shrickers don't have 100% drop chance, it's somewhere around 50%, the same as the chance of Dark Phoenix dropping AA items +7 in Icarus.

do you mean 50% chance to drop anything or to drop bc/ds parts?

Just right now I was in devias and lorencia. Killed 2 cursed kings and 9 spirit sorcerers.

2 cursed kings - no drop at all (not speaking about key or eye only, but the whole drop is 0).

from 9 spirit sorceres - 1 fang +6, 1 scroll +6,1 fang +7, venom mist armor. And 5 mobs didn't gave drop at all.

When I had smaller speed (about 150) I never had problem with 0 drop from this mobs.

 

 

Also I noticed that if I hit with power slash - it's 100% no drop from monster(spirit sorcerer).

If I hit combo - it gives me drop from time to time.

Edited by CCCP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Type-R said:

50% do drop anything.

why is it 100% if I have attack speed 60-100? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Artur said:

The problem, when you killed mob with high speed skill, have fixed already. 

 

I just think it wasn't fixed for 100%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CCCP said:

I just think it wasn't fixed for 100%.

it has never been 100% on these servers, and will not be.

Edited by Type-R

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 +   

i had the same thote whan i had speed lower i could get  some items offten but now i don`t get any drop of lot  of mobs like spirit surcerer ! how i get speed more than 500 it`s drop some itmes form 6 mobs 2 items maybe any items not  talking about fang or scroll ! and  some  scroll +6 or fang most of all ! but bc+7  not much expecially fang +7 can  hit all day and get only fju fangs +7 !

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The main issue I take with BC entry items is the inequality between how many DS invitations I get compared to BC. DS eye and key are take 1x1 area in the inventory, so it's much easier to autopick them while you're afk. The way I currently play the game, I can only attend like 1 BC out of 5. I don't think BC is such big of a deal that the entry should be this restricted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0