MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
KayLee

x100 and x5000 Merge (True or False)

Hello everyone,

Questions to admins !

There are too many non sense discussions and estimations about merge, as we can see in CHATBOX - a lot of different opinions 

Could you please analyse and provide as an estimated date of merging, 

According to non hidden character information there are many players on Phobos with better sets(sets+15, w3+15, pets) than on Pandora.

I am sure many players would like to know that information,

Thanks in advance,

a bit info about x100 :

ITEMS 

1 x BK w4

1 x SM w4

3 x BK w3 +12

1 x SM w3 +13

2 x Elf w3 +13

1 x Hellion

3 x Seraph

1 x Violet fenrir

2 x Elite Horse

1 x Habit set +13

1 x Ichor set +15

1 x Venom Mist set +13+l+dd

1 x Sunlight set +13+l+dd

1 x Titan set +13+l+dd

1 pvp Cross shield

1 pvp Spectral Schield

1 jackpot Crystal Staff

ACHIEVS 

first 5 active players 

KayLee 187

Weissmann 180

DeathCrow 165

Weiss 134

PREDATOR 128

QUESTS 

first 5 active players 

KayLee 281

Weissmann 281

Weiss 281

DeathCrow 278

Sunshine 252

Castle Siege 

There is no such event on x100 Server

Edited by Weissmann

+

How about letting the Community decide? like a Vote System ?

Everyone has 1 Vote wich is locked on IP Adress.

If community say yes than do it if community doesnt want than we shall wait longer, i think thats fair ?

Edited by Darkeurai

I am ready to drop my achiev and quest to 0 without a chance to transfer my char to another acc

Edited by Weissmann

the more the merrier, but need to be carefull with this, some might not like it, so merge might just do nothing, gain could get equal to loss... 

This has to be done at the time when people are ready for changes like that, its to early yet i suppose.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Type-R said:

the more the merrier, but need to be carefull with this, some might not like it, so merge might just do nothing, gain could get equal to loss... 

This has to be done at the time when people are ready for changes like that, its to early yet i suppose.

not early .. we must already unite

5 hours ago, Weissmann said:

a bit info about x100 :

ITEMS 

1 x BK w4

1 x SM w4

3 x BK w3 +12

1 x SM w3 +13

2 x Elf w3 +13

1 x Hellion

3 x Seraph

1 x Violet fenrir

2 x Elite Horse

1 x Habit set +13

1 x Ichor set +15

1 x Venom Mist set +13+l+dd

1 x Sunlight set +13+l+dd

1 x Titan set +13+l+dd

1 pvp Cross shield

1 pvp Spectral Schield

1 jackpot Crystal Staff

ACHIEVS 

first 6 active players 

KayLee 187

Weissmann 180

DeathCrow 165

Abadon 153

Weiss 134

PREDATOR 128

QUESTS 

first 6 active players 

KayLee 281

Weissmann 281

Weiss 281

DeathCrow 278

Abadon 271

Sunshine 252

Castle Siege 

There is no such event on x100 Server

Edited by Freeman

I don’t remember a single merge here on mux, that ended good, so i don’t think any merge is a good idea. Just me tho ;) 

But, even if a merge happens, admins need to NOT open a new server for the next few months after merge, maybe then it would work out ;) 

41 minutes ago, Type-R said:

I would also not want any merge if I would sell flames for 3,5k Bons... 

but come x100 and join a great gameplay with 5 people online... first I thought only one dead thing here is aurora... how wrong I was. As I said, I guess everybody would agree to drop all the quests and achieve to zero. You guys got already muuuuch better sets 

2 hours ago, Weissmann said:

drop all the quests and achieve to zero

Not drop to 0, that's crazy idea, but to suspend it for 2-3 months like it was on previous merge Diablo and Pandora 

I am not going to make quests and achivements form 0 xD  

Phobos is only couple month old, can i ask, if you wanted to play there, why you just didnt started with everybody else? And even now its not too late to start. 

8 minutes ago, Type-R said:

Phobos is only couple month old, can i ask, if you wanted to play there, why you just didnt started with everybody else? And even now its not too late to start. 

That is an irrelevant question, I want keep playing with my char, I spent a lot of time doing quests/exp/achv/items and so on ....
Now server is dead, there are 10-20 peoples playing, even more, most of us dont have time to start from beggining, including me .

I would understood If on phobos characters would be weak, and merge might create a disbalance, but its not true ... so many players with top weapons/shields pvp +15 /sets +15 / w3 +15

Merging servers would just add another competitive team, that's all ...   even Weissmann, who is top char, dont have top Weapon and shield xD  and I am wearing a Sylph Wind Bow +13 - that was for comparing ....

Think, we just want some fun and enjoy the game ... not only farming 

It is true that, Diablo got merged with Pandora WAY earlier as it is now with Pandora and Phobos tbh, its 100x server vs 5000x server.. its nonsece waiting 1 more year like wtf ?

What did Admins do with Diablo players wich were merged into a whole new Server ? Exactly they suspended there Quests+ Archieves and made it the same as top 10 players of Pandora

So Diablo and Pandora were never in an disadvantage. both same hight.

Ofc ppl bring in Items, Bons but also new Items for EVERYONE Market would be back ALIVE 10+ more ACTIVE ppl there wich leads into a new Guild ? so it is 4 main guild playing around CS wich leads to more fun ?

Well thats my opinion tho

On 9/13/2019 at 3:29 AM, Darkeurai said:

It is true that, Diablo got merged with Pandora WAY earlier as it is now with Pandora and Phobos tbh, its 100x server vs 5000x server.. its nonsece waiting 1 more year like wtf ?

What did Admins do with Diablo players wich were merged into a whole new Server ? Exactly they suspended there Quests+ Archieves and made it the same as top 10 players of Pandora

So Diablo and Pandora were never in an disadvantage. both same hight.

Ofc ppl bring in Items, Bons but also new Items for EVERYONE Market would be back ALIVE 10+ more ACTIVE ppl there wich leads into a new Guild ? so it is 4 main guild playing around CS wich leads to more fun ?

Well thats my opinion tho

bring that ppl phobos guyssssssssss. come on both sv is dead . at least we will see some new players there