MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
flipp

interesting unban .

Well yeah, he bought a character for real money, that is a violation of our rules, so he had to pay for unban. My colleague manages that department.

6 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Well yeah, he bought a character for real money, that is a violation of our rules, so he had to pay for unban. My colleague manages that department.

let us know pls how much we need to pay after we took ban for real money trades :)) 

now with this answer u say there (if u want to pay to us  u can sell and buy ) its meaning like this i think :))

Let’s finish this story I think better think on bring ppl active on server:) add some advertising events not only on start server.

about that char my opinion is ban all he got there but some items are obtained in game but with cheating set . So first to give free the items he got with cheating I think it was better to ask the ppl on server. 

WHAT HAPPENED WITH FLAME EVENT!!! Or wait still remain 20 ppl on!!!

best regards , 

add quests for Full stat , add new achivment , add new bosses, don’t stop here boys keep ppl active. 1 event x week will not keep ppl active. And btw advertising is all.

buy for 1 week advertising on YouTube or google. U will see how population will grow. 

32 minutes ago, flipp said:

let us know pls how much we need to pay after we took ban for real money trades :)) 

now with this answer u say there (if u want to pay to us  u can sell and buy ) its meaning like this i think :))

Technically yes. You break the rules by buying character for real money, you get banned. If you admit your guilt and willing to repay, an arrangement can be made.

34 minutes ago, LorduBM said:

Let’s finish this story I think better think on bring ppl active on server:) add some advertising events not only on start server.

about that char my opinion is ban all he got there but some items are obtained in game but with cheating set . So first to give free the items he got with cheating I think it was better to ask the ppl on server. 

WHAT HAPPENED WITH FLAME EVENT!!! Or wait still remain 20 ppl on!!!

best regards , 

add quests for Full stat , add new achivment , add new bosses, don’t stop here boys keep ppl active. 1 event x week will not keep ppl active. And btw advertising is all.

buy for 1 week advertising on YouTube or google. U will see how population will grow. 

New Endless Tower event is on the way. And we are constantly  running google and facebook ads. 😉

16 hours ago, LorduBM said:

add quests for Full stat

still think we gotta give bk full stats? Imagine BK server everyone plays BK how cool it would be.

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Edited by BlackBox

27 minutes ago, BlackBox said:

still think we gotta give bk full stats? Imagine BK server everyone plays BK how cool it would be.

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

well its not big difference with bk full stats for him .  we played at old phobos to with full stats :)))