MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

[30.05.2019] - Golden monsters, stats and Chaos Machine

New update is out! All players need to auto-update via Launcher. To get the auto-update, close the game, close the Launcher and start it again. If you have problems with an auto-update, you can manually download and install Patcher, it must be unpacked in the folder with the game client, replacing all of the suggested files.

Amount of smaller golden monsters was significantly increased: 4 Golden Dragons, 8 Golden Titans and as many as 16 Golden Goblins will now appear with the invasion. Thus, we want to endorse players who collect lower grade excellent sets, and make this variant of equipment more viable. In addition to the golden subject, you can now also meet Golden Scorpions and Happy Pouches in Dungeon.

New command variations for quick stat addition. For example, by using the /setstr 20000 command, your characters strength will be set exactly to 20k. The same, for example, for /setagi 32767 command, it will max out your agility. Also, it is now possible to distribute all you stats at once with one command, for example: /setstats 500 15000 200 24000, this will set you characters strength to 500, agility to 15k, vitality to 200 and energy to 24k.

Success rates for Chaos Machine item upgrader were adjusted, there were miscalculations mostly within 5% range , both upwards and downwards. Now, the rates for item upgrade are exactly the same as those displayed in your game client and fully correspond to the original settings of our MU season. Also, items with +28 options can now be freely used in all chaos machine combinations without any errors.

Damage and defense that gladiators receive from their free stats points, when the rest of their stats are maxes out, was dramatically increased. Updated formula can be found here.

All excellent options on arrows and bolts now function correctly.

Talismans of Resurrection and Mobility can now be used in Snowstorm Devias.

Server Pandora received a 15% percent discount an all items in the Bonuses shop.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Update News in the same day as the Update ! Long live MUXGLOBAL !

prices didnt change on x100 server

Edited by Weissmann
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Damage and defense that gladiators receive from their free stats points, when the rest of their stats are maxes out, was dramatically increased. Updated formula can be found here.

Nice, but is it even posible to get max stats for mg here? isn't it 215rr = 107500+14000 (quest) + 2000 (bought stats) +2793( 400 lvl) = 126293  thats 3 stats of 32767 and 4th 28096

@BeL4eNaK

Edited by VeryMuch

16 minutes ago, VeryMuch said:

Nice, but is it even posible to get max stats for mg here? isn't it 215rr = 107500+14000 (quest) + 2000 (bought stats) +2793( 400 lvl) = 126293  thats 3 stats of 32767 and 4th 28096

@BeL4eNaK

That's correct, but anyway I consider that players need to know these formulas exist in case of full stat situation occurs, new quests for example or other stat sources.

37 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

Update News in the same day as the Update ! Long live MUXGLOBAL !

prices didnt change on x100 server

They did, shop prices on Pandora are identical to Phobos shop prices.

Damn, can't say i like changes in CM, as goblin was very kind to me here since beggining. I had a feeling that something is wrong, as it was realy way too easy to upgrade to +15...

Ehh, luckily ive done most of the upgrades needed now :)

7 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

That's correct, but anyway I consider that players need to know these formulas exist in case of full stat situation occurs, new quests for example or other stat sources.

😮 350 SP every GT sounds like a good idea?

5 hours ago, Type-R said:

Damn, can't say i like changes in CM, as goblin was very kind to me here since beggining. I had a feeling that something is wrong, as it was realy way too easy to upgrade to +15...

U see i told u there was a problem with the cm i bet the +11-12 was 65% with luck and 40% without luck 

I can feel those things after so many upgrades :)

Edited by SoloDanceR

5 hours ago, Type-R said:

if you are talking about your NON-EXC GD set then there is no point, I think non exc items have more % in CM anyway ;)

• Haha 1

On 5/30/2019 at 10:35 AM, Pinq said:

if you are talking about your NON-EXC GD set then there is no point, I think non exc items have more % in CM anyway ;)

Yes, they do, non-excellent items have +10% more success rate in CM upgrader.