Jump to content
MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
yamakasy

Bug

Recommended Posts

It is how it's suppose to be. it's not a bug. Mg also cannot use power splash when riding fenrir.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TigerX said:

It is how it's suppose to be. it's not a bug. Mg also cannot use power splash when riding fenrir.

you are wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ahhh bk twisting slash, yes it is a bug, sorry!! xDD

Edited by TigerX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2019 at 5:26 PM, yamakasy said:

Twisting slash for BK doesn't work on pvp if you are on fenrir. 

If you want to use this skill riding fenrir just use death stab  skill at first and then twisting slash :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Epiphany said:

If you want to use this skill riding fenrir just use death stab  skill at first and then twisting slash :)

thanks for hint, need to check does it works, but still hope it will get fixed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, yamakasy said:

thanks for hint, need to check does it works, but still hope it will get fixed. 

It is not a bug. That's how it is in mu and always was. And probably will be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, VeryMuch said:

It is not a bug. That's how it is in mu and always was. And probably will be. 

not asking you, thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Type-R said:

But he is right

this is rubbish i played 13 season mu and there twisting slash works on fenrir. 

Edited by yamakasy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, yamakasy said:

this is rubbish i played 13 season mu and there twisting slash works on fenrir. 

Well, thank god Webzen has fixed that issue in 10 seasons, our files are based on season 3 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×