MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
ChuChuTrain

x100 N0va

1. My nickname: RedBull
2. The game server: x100 Pandora
3. What is the point of the rules is broken: 4.2, 4.12, 4.18
4. Name the offender: N0va aka the Helheim but he trade the character with Supreme
5. Proof: 

xIi9spm.jpg

uQdMAxw.jpg

SHDWdZc.jpgsp3IHHb.jpg

jLm26dL.jpg

xLhJosT.jpg

Yes thats right if admins can do they can change my nick name i cant for now do that cuz im at work !

N0va 4.2... let’s say char, for good measure.

And why did you put Helheim/Supreme in the application? This has nothing to do with those chars, only N0va is writing. And 4.18, really, where? 

Because its helheim's twink and if so i could make any char and write whatever i want, i mean he should get ban on the main char aswell but its up to you i dont really care

4 minutes ago, ChuChuTrain said:

Because its helheim's twink and if so i could make any char and write whatever i want, i mean he should get ban on the main char aswell but its up to you i dont really care

That’s not how it works ;) If it would be a real serious offense, the we could go for main.

P.S. But if someone creates a twink on purpose (because some ppl think we cannot trace them to their mains xD) just to flame someone in chat, then he could also get ban on main. 

Just now, ChuChuTrain said:

you are very funny 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, popwar said:

That’s not how it works ;) If it would be a real serious offense, the we could go for main.

P.S. But if someone creates a twink on purpose (because some ppl think we cannot trace them to their mains xD) just to flame someone in chat, then he could also get ban on main. 

Yea but i mean he keeps writing me this sh** about me coming from bless mu and still i am Daun and dont understand how the game work etc and from different characters so thats why 4.18. but as i said, its up to you

7 minutes ago, ChuChuTrain said:

Yea but i mean he keeps writing me this sh** about me coming from bless mu and still i am Daun and dont understand how the game work etc and from different characters so thats why 4.18. but as i said, its up to you

Well, where’s the proof?