MUX Global Community
BeL4eNaK

Guild Tribute System and Tribute Chests

d56fcc848f7db985cf7bfaad79f38648.jpg

Guild Tribute (GT), or a tribute to a guild. This is the main feature of this server, which fully answers the question - what to do after a maximum reset. Guild Tribute allows to increase the strength of your guild and expand its influence on the server. The system involves a number of components - leveling speed, resets, buff strength, chances of earning bonuses and much more.

To perform a Guild Tribute, your character must be in a guild, have max reset and max level. After GT your level will be dropped to 1 and stats will be given as if you acquired your last reset. The experience rates for your character after making a tribute will be x5, and all subsequent tributes will be performed at these exp rates.

Guild Tribute Cost: 

500kk Zen + 10 Bonuses (optional)

Current Castle Lords will receive 20% of your payement in taxes.

With each GT you get:

+1 Guild Tribute Points for your guild for 10 days
+1 Lottery tickets (if Bonuses where payed for tribute)

+50 Guild Tribute Points for your character

Guild Tribute Points have expiry date. Every time when you perform a GT with your character, a guild in which you are a member gets 1 GTP for 10 days. For example, if a guild wants to be constantly in a possession of 10 GTP, then within 10 days its members must perform a total of 10 GT every 10 days.

Maximum amount of GTP that guild can possess is 30.

How the amount of current GTP affects the guild: 

1) Each current GTP reduces reset waiting time by 1 minute for all guild members up to zero.

2) Each current GTP increased the total Guild Power Buff, depending on the amount of people in the guild:

305ae070e0e8a23e4fbad3fe75dc13a5.jpg

4109a18e571ac631c6cd5f2ee42299ce.jpg

With your characters Guild Tribute Points (GTP) you can open special chests on the website. There are 4 type of chests: Weapons, Shields, Pendants and Rings, opening a chest will guarantee you one of the items from the list with 5 Excellent options for your character class. The better the item, the smaller is the chance for you to get it. For example opening a Weapons chest for Dark Knight will always guarantee you an Excellent Bone Blade with 5 Excellent options, but also give you 10% chance to get Night's Edge instead, or 30% chance to get Flameberge/Bracker.

Weapons Chest: 5 Excellent options, except Life After Monster, +0+0+Luck+Skill | Cost 400 GTP

35dd2cbf78ad6cca6799f23536bc780f.jpg

Shields Chest: 5 Excellent options, except Zen, +0+0+Luck+Skill | Cost 400 GTP

4d075ef71b4a2096caa9bfcee7d3828d.jpg

Pendants Chest: 5 Excellent options, except Life After Monster, +0, HP Recovery random from 1% to 4% | Cost 350 GTP

All pendants are available for all classes: Lightning, Ice, Fire, Wind, Water

Rings Chest: 5 Excellent options, except Zen, +0, HP Recovery random from 1% to 4% | Cost 300 GTP

All rings are available for all classes: Ice, Poison, Fire, Earth, Wind

FAQ:

What happens during a Guild Tribute to the character?
- Almost the same thing as with the ordinary reset, except that the number of reset remains unchanged. Stats are reset, level set to 1 and all related to reset processes will take place.

Do bought stats disappear when making a Guild Tribute?

- No, bought stats always remain during GT.

What happens if you join the guild, make GT and then leave the guild?
- Guild gets +1 GTP for X days at the time when you performed a GT. Whether you will continue to be in a guild does not matter, GTP will remain with the guild.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

and what about grand resets? i dont want to do 8 tributes for solay scepter +0+5opc and fail it to +10, its like 2 month of time...i think price is too expensive for those items

remove from  drop Rings of earth! 300 Point -shit rings realy????

Edited by serik0

How about yall be gratefull ? Its an " Non F.O Set Server " and still Admins are givin the CHANCE to get for Free F.O!! items were Talkin about Full options! Ye its +0 but thats good its Balanced! 

Whats the sense behind it like on every other Server wheres F.O items for free jsut by doing Tributes??? Come on, i think its fair how it is maybe lower some prices here and there but in all good job!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Darkeurai said:

How about yall be gratefull ? Its an " Non F.O Set Server " and still Admins are givin the CHANCE to get for Free F.O!! items were Talkin about Full options! Ye its +0 but thats good its Balanced! 

Whats the sense behind it like on every other Server wheres F.O items for free jsut by doing Tributes??? Come on, i think its fair how it is maybe lower some prices here and there but in all good job!

how about STFU, do u ever read server descritions before u start to play? They said there will be grand resets and grand reset shop with items that are  in shop, wings and fenrir included.

34 minutes ago, Zombie said:

how about STFU, do u ever read server descritions before u start to play? They said there will be grand resets and grand reset shop with items that are  in shop, wings and fenrir included.

For wings and pets i hear first time

51 minutes ago, Supreme said:

For wings and pets i hear first time

Screenshot_20190508-082910.png

5 hours ago, Zombie said:

are u brain damagd? where did i say something about grand reset shop or something ?? I was jsut clear about whats goin on u dip shet lol, go back to school learn some English Verbs 

biggest madboy on earth go play 99999x server and gtfo here

Edited by Darkeurai
  • Like 1

This isn't a final version of system\price\items! Take this in mind!

• Like 1

Yes, firstly we wanna to open Grand Resets and Grand Shop, like on 2016 Phobos.

But there is no sets, wings, pets. So, people just bought there top shield, top weapon. For each item you did 2 grand resets. 4 times get 215 reset. For most of players, reach 215 reset is great! But do it 4 times in row?

There is high % chance, that after 1 grand reset, players just quit from the game somewhere in the middle of process, for example, 1 grand and 84 resets. 

Tributes is much better in this case. After Grand reset you lose high-end content. You can't take participate in Kanturu Domination, TDM, Castle Siege, BA bosses e.t.c, because you will be too week for ~4-6-8-forever weeks. Besides, after guild tribute your stats don't disappear and you can enjoy the game. :)  

• Like 2

I understand that instead of a grp shop, this system of getting things not for the grants as before will work!

Rings Chest: 5 Excellent options, except Zen, +0, HP Recovery random from 1% to 4% | Cost 300 GTP

please

remove it :/

plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

On 5/8/2019 at 6:31 AM, Zombie said:

Screenshot_20190508-082910.png

and yeah as well as that where is fenrir?

On 4/6/2019 at 6:22 AM, BeL4eNaK said:

d56fcc848f7db985cf7bfaad79f38648.jpg

Guild Tribute (GT), or a tribute to a guild. This is the main feature of this server, which fully answers the question - what to do after a maximum reset. Guild Tribute allows to increase the strength of your guild and expand its influence on the server. The system involves a number of components - leveling speed, resets, buff strength, chances of earning bonuses and much more.

To perform a Guild Tribute, your character must be in a guild, have max reset and max level. After GT your level will be dropped to 1 and stats will be given as if you acquired your last reset. The experience rates for your character after making a tribute will be x3, and all subsequent tributes will be performed at these exp rates.

Guild Tribute Cost: 

100kk Zen, 50kk of which go to the treasury of the castle

10 Bonuses, 5 of which go to he treasury of the castle

With each GT you get:

+1 Guild Tribute Points for your guild for 10 days
+1 Lottery tickets

+50 Guild Tribute Points for your character

Guild Tribute Points have expiry date. Every time when you perform a GT with your character, a guild in which you are a member gets 1 GTP for 10 days. For example, if a guild wants to be constantly in a possession of 10 GTP, then within 10 days its members must perform a total of 10 GT every 10 days.

Maximum amount of GTP that guild can possess is 30.

How the amount of current GTP affects the guild: 

1) Each current GTP reduces reset waiting time by 1 minute for all guild members up to zero.

2) Each current GTP increased the total Guild Power Buff, depending on the amount of people in the guild:

305ae070e0e8a23e4fbad3fe75dc13a5.jpg

4109a18e571ac631c6cd5f2ee42299ce.jpg

With your characters Guild Tribute Points (GTP) you can open special chests on the website. There are 4 type of chests: Weapons, Shields, Pendants and Rings, opening a chest will guarantee you one of the items from the list for you character class. The better the item, the smaller is the chance for you to get it. For example opening a Weapons chest will always guarantee you an Excellent Bone Blade with 5 Excellent options, but also give you 10% chance to get Night's Edge instead, or 30% chance to get Flameberge/Bracker.

Weapons Chest: 5 Excellent options, except Life After Monster, +0+0+Luck+Skill | Cost 400 GTP

35dd2cbf78ad6cca6799f23536bc780f.jpg

Shields Chest: 5 Excellent options, except Zen, +0+0+Luck+Skill | Cost 400 GTP

4d075ef71b4a2096caa9bfcee7d3828d.jpg

Pendants Chest: 5 Excellent options, except Life After Monster, +0, HP Recovery random from 1% to 4% | Cost 350 GTP

All pendants are available for all classes: Lightning, Ice, Fire, Wind, Water

FAQ:

Reveal hidden contents

What happens during a Guild Tribute to the character?
- Almost the same thing as with the ordinary reset, except that the number of reset remains unchanged. Stats are reset, level set to 1 and all related to reset processes will take place.

Do bought stats disappear when making a Guild Tribute?

- No, bought stats always remain during GT.

What happens if you join the guild, make GT and then leave the guild?
- Guild gets +1 GTP for X days at the time when you performed a GT. Whether you will continue to be in a guild does not matter, GTP will remain with the guild.

Give us chance for choice to get which items we want. İ dont wanna make 8 tribute for bone or 6 for earth.  Make it like old grp shop  and we will buy what we want. Otherwise it will be crap system.

Edited by Viserion

20 minutes ago, Viserion said:

Give us chance for choice to get which items we want. İ dont wanna make 8 tribute for bone or 6 for earth.  Make it like old grp shop  and we will buy what we want. Otherwise it will be crap system.

I much prefer random factor, just because if you get for example top sword you will be way more happy than if you directly buy it from grp shop + if you get item you don't need you can trade or sell it which I find fun as well. It won't be simple farming tributes to have full fo items +13

Edited by Harvest

27 minutes ago, Viserion said:

Man its seemed much much better then grand reset where u need to restart 215 times more and become weak all over agine 3exp isent that hard u can get a sword everyweek 

2 hours ago, SoloDanceR said:

Man its seemed much much better then grand reset where u need to restart 215 times more and become weak all over agine 3exp isent that hard u can get a sword everyweek 

Probably u didnt read what i wrote. İ didnt declined that . İ just said we need shop for buy items ( with gt points) like before. 

2 hours ago, Harvest said:

I much prefer random factor, just because if you get for example top sword you will be way more happy than if you directly buy it from grp shop + if you get item you don't need you can trade or sell it which I find fun as well. It won't be simple farming tributes to have full fo items +13

U can be happy with that 8 grp for fo rune blade Probably.  İ will not and no one will . He can make higher prices so can make top items 50 grp more or gtp . İf wanna see im wrong lets vote it. All thinking like me. U can keep earth rings for u or can make urself happy with ur luck. We dont.

9 minutes ago, Viserion said:

U can be happy with that 8 grp for fo rune blade Probably.  İ will not and no one will . He can make higher prices so can make top items 50 grp more or gtp . İf wanna see im wrong lets vote it. All thinking like me. U can keep earth rings for u or can make urself happy with ur luck. We dont.

I am ok with system like it is. Only problem is ring of earth.

With this system market will be alive for long. I like this system but I also would like to be able to Grand reset. 

I personally like it. I hated doing 215 resets again for 1 item, that could possibly burn in cm.... this way, doing resets on x3, for me feels easier.

And the random drop, fine also. If the item is not for you, you can trade/sell and do more GT or just buy the one you need. It stretches out the endgame gameplay in a positive way.

And as always - it’s not mandatory. You can just not do them if you don’t like the system, there are plenty other ways to equip yourself.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bagira said:

I am ok with system like it is. Only problem is ring of earth.

With this system market will be alive for long. I like this system but I also would like to be able to Grand reset. 

About Earth ring agree. Let's wait for Bel4enak's opinion. :)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Arthur said:

About Earth ring agree. Let's wait for Bel4enak's opinion. :)

u need to make 6 GT to get ring of earth which is literally useless