MUX Global Community
Godlikee

TDM ABUSE

1. My nickname: Anonymous
2. The game server: x100 Pandora
3. What is the point of the rules is broken: 4.9
4. Name the offender: DeathCrow & -PARADOX-

You can see on the video. DeathCrow using two accounts when TDM. Btrice also reported but the evidence was a screenshot. This violates the point system in the TDM event. Links shows the vids.

Part:1https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXXP_NuqeYM&feature=youtu.be

Part 2:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9z16NnpLwg

33 minutes ago, Godlikee said:

1. My nickname: Anonymous
2. The game server: x100 Pandora
3. What is the point of the rules is broken: 4.9
4. Name the offender: DeathCrow & -PARADOX-

You can see on the video. DeathCrow using two accounts when TDM. Btrice also reported but the evidence was a screenshot. This violates the point system in the TDM event. Links shows the vids.

Part:1https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXXP_NuqeYM&feature=youtu.be

Part 2:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9z16NnpLwg

where is afk?))

• Haha 1

1 time stood and you want for it gave ban.when he stood we were talking whatsapp

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Freeman said:

1 time stood and you want for it gave ban.when he stood we were talking whatsapp

Lol. nice cover up dude. Where is your evidence calling in whatsapp? Also it is clearly both accounts are owned by DeathCrow. Do you want to tell the admins to track the ip of both accounts? :) If ever he doesn't own Paradox. so Why coincidentally Paradox is afk then DeathCrow is playing if deathcrow died Paradox is moving.Tell me how possibly it would happen? do i born yesterday to not notice that? Also the other day when Admins held ingame Quest. Why the twinks are not in the TDM? tell me. Every single day paradox and Death also the twinks are present during TDM and coincidentally Admin is present that day. Why only deathcrow is present? Lol. (24/7 playing MU)

Admins can check on ip. It is obviously that when -PARADOX-  is moving DeathCrow is standing still and reverse. What more proof to get? You have the video now. 

ABUSE ABUSE ABUSE several times... like I said before its not the 1st time

Edited by cheloo_tm

32 minutes ago, Godlikee said:

Lol. nice cover up dude. Where is your evidence calling in whatsapp? Also it is clearly both accounts are owned by DeathCrow. Do you want to tell the admins to track the ip of both accounts? :) If ever he doesn't own Paradox. so Why coincidentally Paradox is afk then DeathCrow is playing if deathcrow died Paradox is moving.Tell me how possibly it would happen? do i born yesterday to not notice that? Also the other day when Admins held ingame Quest. Why the twinks are not in the TDM? tell me. Every single day paradox and Death also the twinks are present during TDM and coincidentally Admin is present that day. Why only deathcrow is present? Lol. (24/7 playing MU)

He has 2 computers at home, and his brother also plays...there is no 4.9 he for this time only once was afk

Edited by Freeman
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, cheloo_tm said:

Admins can check on ip. It is obviously that when -PARADOX-  is moving DeathCrow is standing still and reverse. What more proof to get? You have the video now. 

ABUSE ABUSE ABUSE several times... like I said before its not the 1st time

let them check nothing changes

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Freeman said:

He has 2 computers at home, and his brother also plays...there is no 4.9 he for this time only once was afk

Lol. Yes it is possible when you have two computer playing on the same time. But, rules is rules. They are giving each other points. and also even Yseraa he/she plays even he/she wants to give the point still he/she kill and participate well. Unlike that. But tell me why paradox is not moving when deathcrow is moving. you said it to here that his brother plays too. Does it need to someone have to afk when some is playing? Lol. Don't get me wrong. It is just a violation of the rules. Giving points like everyone is trying hard to get points. Does it need his brother to stop whenever deathcrow is moving then if deathcrow died. Paradox moves again. How is it coincidentally happen like that? State me a reason would not get them banned. Lol you're just making a deep grave for both of them. 

Also why are you defending Deathcrow? Are you the one is reported? also even so he is your friend still you have no right to prove it. It's just a matter of people are involved in the incident.

10 minutes ago, Godlikee said:

Lol. Yes it is possible when you have two computer playing on the same time. But, rules is rules. They are giving each other points. and also even Yseraa he/she plays even he/she wants to give the point still he/she kill and participate well. Unlike that. But tell me why paradox is not moving when deathcrow is moving. you said it to here that his brother plays too. Does it need to someone have to afk when some is playing? Lol. Don't get me wrong. It is just a violation of the rules. Giving points like everyone is trying hard to get points. Does it need his brother to stop whenever deathcrow is moving then if deathcrow died. Paradox moves again. How is it coincidentally happen like that? State me a reason would not get them banned. Lol you're just making a deep grave for both of them. 

the video shows that I was there, too, afk 1 time

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Godlikee said:

Also why are you defending Deathcrow? Are you the one is reported? also even so he is your friend still you have no right to prove it. It's just a matter of people are involved in the incident.

that as it was, I say that the admins also knew ... there is no 4.9

• Like 1

One time? Lol. it said Abuse dude. It always be doing it every single time. Death has been warned about that. Lol. Try to correct your angle to defend someone. You lose your point again.

1 minute ago, Freeman said:

that as it was, I say that the admins also knew ... there is no 4.9

5 minutes ago, Freeman said:

the video shows that I was there, too, afk 1 time

7 minutes ago, Godlikee said:

One time? Lol. it said Abuse dude. It always be doing it every single time. Death has been warned about that. Lol. Try to correct your angle to defend someone. You lose your point again.

I said everything .. did you watch at least the video yourself?😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Freeman said:

I said everything .. did you watch at least the video yourself?😁

Yes and i attend TDM each day. You just saying the same over and over again. It is already warned about that. And explain it to me how does it happen? You said it everything but all claims you said are not having enough evidence to prove that deathcrow is innocent. also send the date stamp of your conversation between deathcrow show it. Also a picture of them his brother playing both MU at the same time? you have? Also playing at the same place at same time in TDM would clearly give a Advantage both of them also they are both present in both teams. It would be clearly having a Advantage towards them. Also If they are present in one same team. They would be not be guilty about it. Easy as that.

6 minutes ago, Godlikee said:

Yes and i attend TDM each day. You just saying the same over and over again. It is already warned about that. And explain it to me how does it happen? You said it everything but all claims you said are not having enough evidence to prove that deathcrow is innocent. also send the date stamp of your conversation between deathcrow show it. Also a picture of them his brother playing both MU at the same time? you have? Also playing at the same place at same time in TDM would clearly give a Advantage both of them also they are both present in both teams. It would be clearly having a Advantage towards them. Also If they are present in one same team. They would be not be guilty about it. Easy as that.

that I need to give you a profile when I call someone I call ... and throw the whole picture to you? ))))1 time afk was he and everything then I myself was also .. he hadn't been afk all this time

Edited by Freeman
  • Like 1

for not being 2 min afk he is moving 1 by 1 the 2 accounts but its obvious anyone can see that reallyyyy??

its really clear and like I said in previous post its very hard to prove!! 

JUST CHECK BY IP!

2nd link is something else. In the 1st video, i’m not sure what you wanted us to see, both chars moved and tbh i cannot know if both are his chars or not.

And of course, no date, as @Weissmann said.