3.jpg

1.jpg

hanro 4.2 char

JackBlack 4.2 + extra char

Edited by popwar

5 minutes ago, cicekcikiz said:

Same 

JackBlack = 4.7

Calling someone “cancer” and wishing them to “get cancer” = not the same. 

4 minutes ago, popwar said:

Calling someone “cancer” and wishing them to “get cancer” = not the same. 

are you serious lol 

I don't trust you anymore because you don't have justice @popwar

44 minutes ago, cicekcikiz said:

are you serious lol 

I don't trust you anymore because you don't have justice @popwar

Yes, i am serious.

If you would have any grasp of the english grammar, you would understand.

P.s. stop writing in topics where you have no business in.

Edited by popwar

Calling him "cancer" it's like him calling me "rat", I even said that in one of the screen shots, I don't know which one, since they are thrown there just to put more screen shots and don't show how conversation was.

@popwar I don't agree with your decision of giving me ban on charater+account, when in my report of hanro or Mustan they've got only chat ban, even tho hanro did the same thing and Mustan insulted me and called me names. But, if this was your decision, I accept it and not because I have no choice, but because I'm aware of what I did, meaning calling him names and not like @cicekcikiz/Mustan understood.

1 hour ago, popwar said:

Yes, i am serious.

If you would have any grasp of the english grammar, you would understand.

the purpose here is not grammar. not to mock

Edited by cicekcikiz
  • Thanks 1

popwar maybe you have to rec like that

hanro char ban forever

JackBlack will take gift 

i think this is so close to your justice logic.

everything is not grammar, sometimes you can "imply". 

why he saying to me everytime "cancer", did you think that?

why he is not saying to me another thing like me?

i m saying to him "rat". he is not saying to me "aids, hepatit, parkinson, alzehimer or different illness", 

because he knows my illness "name" and he is using this word "cancer".

if it is normal for you "make fun with someone illness" what can i say to you? 

THANKS !!!

• Thanks 1

yeah jack you are innocent, again and again. bravo, you make fun my illness and you knew that.

do you remember, you said to me " i m sorry for your illness, someone told me" but still using that word and then you are acting good boy.

• Thanks 1

@cicekcikiz @cthulhu I'm not here to justify my acts in front of you. I've said to @popwar what I had to say.

P.S.: @cthulhu if you came here with your illness and ask for pity from everyone it's your problem. When you know nothing except to provoke and after that calling names to one of your competitors in this game, then honetly, you make me sick. Your ill, good or bad, not my problem. I'm not here to be near you, to support you or soemthing like that. I'm here to play and have fun, but beside Loki and Roma, you Sheol don't know how it is to have some competition in here and you wanted all with 0 effort. 

Yes, I'll be banned. Yes, I'll come back. Yes, till I play Aurora and I'll be online I'll fight your guild at every event or Illusion in BA. Yes, it's all for fun. Yes, @cthulhu you take this game to serious, yes it's your life, yes I still don't care.

Edited by Alin
  • Confused 1

@Alin i told my illness to my friends not to you.

you after gossiping with someone, said to me "i hear that from someone" and started use "cancer" word. you are making fun with my illness yeah it is not your problem it is my porblem you dont know my life what i m doing for live but you are so much talking about my life and illness. you have not emphaty i got it. but i never kidding with someone about illness. you have to be very very young for that or something else for that act. i dont care game i care about your disguisting acts. 

yeah i will be banned like you because so justicefull game and i will back like you and i will play like you and i will kill you afk or different way because it is a game i will do for fun but you cant make fun my illness for fun, play your game, dont talk about my life. maybe you are taking so much serious that game because you are talking with someone about my real life🤔 and using that. 24 hours playing game and you are saying to me "that game is your life" 🤣 you are funny stay like that, fun wtih yourself, with your life, my life and my problems not your bussines kid, is it clear for you? because so simple actually.

you know how to do demagogy but i dont eat this ;)

• Thanks 1

Please respect others, imagine yourself if you are sick and you are mocked with your illness. How do you feel?

• Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Katze said:

Please respect others, imagine yourself if you are sick and you are mocked with your illness. How do you feel?

correctly said, do not scoff, respect each other

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

he needs help so that he feels good, but you make him bad, you remind him of the useful😕

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I’m sorry if you’re sick, but we don’t know that, we judge the screens. 

Sadly i really have no grounds to change my verdict, maybe more added extra hours, but not sure.

Let’s see what others say.

Sick or not, rules should be the same for everyone. If he provoke and call others, in this case me, names and I replyed, shouldn't I be judged the same way like him when I reported him and he got 3 days chat ban?

The game and rules should be the same for all. It's a virtual world, we don't come here with our problems so other feel pity about us.

Anyway, as I said before, I called him "cancer" because he called me "rat". I didn't started, as it can be seen by his screen shots and from my screen shots from my report. Adding extra hours at my ban just because he has cancer and you feel pity for him it's not fair, because you're being subjective.

I'm expeting my punishment acording to the rules.

@popwar i m not explaining you to be sorry. i m talking about "make fun with illness" this is important for me.

it is not a referandum if i have to take ban ok, but "rat" and "cancer" not same thing ;) 

definitely i dont want privilege for my situation, i just want to justice.

yeah you have to judge for ss, but i know thruth "gossiping, learning and using" i m not demagog i m clear everytime.

dont be emotional only be fair. respect.

Edited by cthulhu

7 minutes ago, Alin said:

Sick or not, rules should be the same for everyone. If he provoke and call others, in this case me, names and I replyed, shouldn't I be judged the same way like him when I reported him and he got 3 days chat ban?

The game and rules should be the same for all. It's a virtual world, we don't come here with our problems so other feel pity about us.

Anyway, as I said before, I called him "cancer" because he called me "rat". I didn't started, as it can be seen by his screen shots and from my screen shots from my report. Adding extra hours at my ban just because he has cancer and you feel pity for him it's not fair, because you're being subjective.

I'm expeting my punishment acording to the rules.

You are rat, this is fact and was never doubtable. You deserve more than extra hours

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, cthulhu said:

@popwar i m not explaining you to be sorry. i m talking about "make fun with illness" this is important for me.

it is not a referandum if i have to take ban ok, but "rat" and "cancer" not same thing ;) 

definitely i dont want privilege for my situation, i just want to justice.

yeah you have to judge for ss, but i know thruth "gossiping, learning and using" i m not demagog i m clear everytime.

dont be emotional only be fair. respect.

Yes they are the same thing (well, not technically.. in my opinion “cancer” is worse, ergo the extra hours), at least in this situation. And you both have “bad nicknames” for each other, you both spam them, you both get banned. And not just chat, too much spam for my liking to be just chat.

That’s it, end of discussion. Don’t care who started or not, both broke the rules, both get punished.