MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Epiphany

Phobos x5000

Hello everybody !  If there are some old players  who still playing on this project you guys remember Phobos (x5000) server. In my opinion Phobos was the greatest server of all MuX's time. What do you guys think about this? 

For Admins: Please make vote when you gonna open new server. It seems to me if you open the next x5000 it will be the best decision for a new server.

• Like 1

Phobos was cool, yep xD

I already informed the admins that ppl want a high rate, grand res server.. there is just 1 problem - our new concept means that we don’t sell sets & pets in shop, which means also in GRP shop. Soooo, a high rate server would be completely different than Phobos. But let’s see what the admins come up with!

Personally, i would just like diablo/pandora like server, just with higher xp rate (x1000?) and let’s say guild tributes or something! Maybe a GT shop where you can get weaps/shields for doing tributes.. i dunno, just something easier, so our international non-hardcore players would have some help and wouldn’t leave when the hardcore grinders start crafting violets and 3rd wings :D

Edited by popwar

I dont think that opening new servers over over and again is a good solution. New server on muxglobal means death for old ones somehow. 

The situation with servers like now is more than OK. There are 2 absolutely diff servers, one is hardcore - low exp, hard achiev, strong veterans. Other one is more or less an easy server with fast lvl up and easy achieves. So why not just Work on their improvement. There are soo many things admins can add to this project : new maps, new bosses, new ways of getting items, new things you can creat in CM, even new classes. I understand that season3 classic concept, but earth spins around and sometimes things have to be changed. 

I am currently testing season13 mu and my head explodes from the events amount  you can do there. Even if there would be no more pvp, ppl will still have to do so many things. 

Regarding hardness of chaos machine - there are 1 million options to help ppl not to lose their items permanently. For example Talisman of luck wich gives add 10% success rate. Or maybe return the fruits on new servers ? - just without special location for it. Let the fruits drop same like it’s now but add the upgrade option back.

Find new „employees“ for your servers. Not a forum moderators, but somebody who can be online few hours a day just for helping newbies by giving guides or answering questions. 

PS successfull Project doesn’t mean open servers each 6 month, but permanently Improvment of existing ones. Listen to old players who know every little corner of muxglobal (many things came up here 1 year after mister CCCP have suggested them) and everything will be nice.

10 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

Let’s be honest, the old severs are not salvageable. Mainly just because the skill gap the players have and the fact, that the server difficulty is too high for casual players. 

Pretty much the only way to attract any new players is to open new servers. And not all the “new” players go to the new server.

I am actually surprised how Aurora is still alive and how new ppl go to play there :D

Sure, everything you say is right, BUT ehat is the point in investing time and effort to implement any of this if the servers are dead or die in a month?

Also “hire new ppl” - not that easy :D Full time employees actually want to earn real $ and i’m pretty sure this project simply doesn’t have the return to afford new employees.

First we need to find the optimal server build, gather a steady player base.. but that is never gonna happen, since this is a “side / hop on-hop off” project for bored bless and egames players, which just completely scares off all and any casuals that come here for some reason :D

People can’t stay in a place where admins activity is like „once every 3 weeks“

Aurora still alive and ppl still come to this server and start playing ? - so big gape and big advantage of old players is not as big problem as all think ? Now imagine permanent work on that server from admins side. Regularly testing of balance, updating new things for newbies, huge changes for non pvp players and also for old FO euiped guys. 

We see what happens with new servers. Diablo dead x10 faster that even Legend server and aurora still have more activity. Same with Pandora. 

New server brings some bread for admins yes, but it’s more like pocket money to soda or a snickers. By expending currently server will rise the amount of visitors here. AND than, when  there are like at least 500 online Open new server. Making new films with already worst scenario is not a good Businessplan.

also with new employees I don’t mean guys who get paid monthly. But maybe just few hundert bons why not 😁

Edited by Weissmann

Im 100% agree , for x5000 with pets . Sets can be only in grp shop . Admins all time called new concept ok Let's see 1 of our project server like Bleess mu x30 Titan new concept ? :D ( Ps. Pets stafs sword shilds and yewelery in shop also w3 w4 in shop ) So please dont say shit about new concept ! and think harder litle bit what players like and new players . In this time all wants mid rates o high rates because many ppl have jobs , and many shits who cant spend in day 14h+ online 

54 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

I honestly don’t think any amount of work invested could bring back any of the current servers :) 

Anyway.. in the end it’s Belkas call, it will be what he thinks is best, so let’s see what happens :D

X5000/x1/x100 will not change the popularity. The only problem of Mu Online is people will go on max rr / max equipment and will become all boring. Like make lvl on an x1 server. 

I saw the admins have the source of this version and can make a smart and nice and unique server.

some hints:

-make a nice quest system(add items reward jwl/lvl)

-put dungeons for items with party(ex. For 20/50rr go dungeon 1 to get some better ex don’t know now for example knight blade / kundun stuff / items same grade for all class. Make the dungeon to be done only with full party. For example put the boss that hard that elf need to heal the party /bk will tank the boss / mg will decrease the defense / sm increase the def of party )

-make the entrance on dungeon mentioned up with farm tickets.

- and the market hint don’t sell all your best on shop( first year best u can get from dungeon / shop could be bone blade )

2 year make update -new boss / dungeon where u can get flamberg 

for more call me ! Kidding 

have a nice day 

8 hours ago, LorduBM said:

X5000/x1/x100 will not change the popularity. The only problem of Mu Online is people will go on max rr / max equipment and will become all boring. Like make lvl on an x1 server. 

I saw the admins have the source of this version and can make a smart and nice and unique server.

some hints:

-make a nice quest system(add items reward jwl/lvl)

-put dungeons for items with party(ex. For 20/50rr go dungeon 1 to get some better ex don’t know now for example knight blade / kundun stuff / items same grade for all class. Make the dungeon to be done only with full party. For example put the boss that hard that elf need to heal the party /bk will tank the boss / mg will decrease the defense / sm increase the def of party )

-make the entrance on dungeon mentioned up with farm tickets.

- and the market hint don’t sell all your best on shop( first year best u can get from dungeon / shop could be bone blade )

2 year make update -new boss / dungeon where u can get flamberg 

for more call me ! Kidding 

have a nice day 

When admins make hard mode all from boses and etc all noobs cry in forum say itss too hard we need easy :D so never be ok maded server here so many Cry'ers ! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Supreme said:

When admins make hard mode all from boses and etc all noobs cry in forum say itss too hard we need easy :D so never be ok maded server here so many Cry'ers ! 

Exactly.