MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

[22.02.2019] - Jewel bundles and optimized animation

New update is out! All players need to auto-update via Launcher. To get the auto-update, close the game, close the Launcher and start it again. If you have problems with an auto-update, you can manually download and install Patcher, it must be unpacked in the folder with the game client, replacing all of the suggested files.

New ingame setting that allows to significantly decrease the amount of animations you receive from other players. It will make a dramatic impact on your game performance in Devil Square and other mass events.

Jewel of Ancient Harmony, Jewel of Luck and Jewel of Goldsmith can now be stacked into bundles by using commands /mix ancient, /mix luck and /mix goldsmith. To split a bundle use /unmix command.

We are lifting all the limitations for guilds so they can have as much people or alliances as they want. Only castle owners should meet a certain set of criteria if they want to maintain their position on the throne, more information about new guild limits here.

Pink Mistery Box has been fixed, now it has 50% chance to drop an item +Luck as all other excellent boxes.

• Thanks 1

i did "/mix luck" and my 10 luck jewels gone. thanks.

doesnt work.

Edited by cthulhu

1 hour ago, cthulhu said:

i did "/mix luck" and my 10 luck jewels gone. thanks.

doesnt work.

You need to update your game client. Everything works perfectly fine.

• Thanks 1