MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

[16.02.2019] - Excellent options, Stadium and bugfixes

New update is out! All players need to auto-update via Launcher. To get the auto-update, close the game, close the Launcher and start it again. If you have problems with an auto-update, you can manually download and install Patcher, it must be unpacked in the folder with the game client, replacing all of the suggested files.

We have significantly increased drop rates for items with 4 Excellent options. Before players got around 12-15 of these items per month, now this number will increase up to 30 or more. Server Aurora went even further and now has a tiny probability of 5 Excellent options drop.

All wings when created can now have up to 4 Excellent options. Chance to get 2 options - 10%, 3 options 2%, 4 options chance is 0.1%.

Winter holiday drop is over, Bali and Soldier now drop Red Ribbon Box / Box of Luck / Violet Mistery Boxes.

Arachnoids 6x with 1.5kk Zen drop and 10 seconds respawn added to the Dungeon. Stadium now has one more Bali and Happy Pouch.

Quest were you previously received levels, now give Experience depending on your dynamic rates and quest number. You can get several levels at once, for example, at level 100 it can be up to +100 levels, and at 390 only +1. At х1 rates you should expect only a couple of experience bars. But on x200 rates, most of the times you will receive 50 levels or more.

Location Stadium will now open its doors on weekends for everyone. Starting from Saturday 10 am and until the end of the siege on Sunday. There are a lot of different spots on the map, several bosses and a special Zen spot. When Stadium is public, players will appear in the same place after death. Owners of the castle cannot be touched or moved. At the end of the siege, on Sunday, all players, except the owners of the castle, will be teleport to the city.

New /mute command, that allows you to ignore messages from a specified player. You can only ignore one person at a time. In order to remove the ignore, you just need to enter the /mute command without a nickname, or re-enter the game.

New /bc command, that allows you to find how many Blood Castle passes you have left today.

Aggressive Siege buff has been updated, now, if the guild successfully defended the castle, at the next siege registered attackers will receive a reinforcing buff: +5% Damage Increase and 2% Damage Absorb and 100 True Damage. If during the siege the last statue was destroyed or wasn’t repaired initially the buff will increase by another 5% Damage, 2% Absorb and 100 True Damage. Now, if you want the siege buff to grow faster, you will have to actually attend sieges, break the gates and destroy that last statue.

Party creation is back on TDM. Magic Gladiator can no longer apply Fire Slash debuff on the allied tam. Prizes for the winning team are now Violet Mistery Boxes.
Fire Scream animation that other players see has been changed, Dark Lord himself sees the original animation. It will increase the overall game performance and fix the bug that allowed to focus other player’s attacks on a target when using this skill.

Fixed the bug with simultaneous use of buffs for damage from the Cash Shop and Bless Arena.

Fixed the bug with randomization on Kanturu Domination, now the guild with less than 1000 points will not be able to participate in the Arena ownership draw.

Fixed the bug due to which the character could get, for example, the permanent effect of Ice or Poison.

Fixed an issue where, when killing a golden monster, the drop was supposedly not yours.

Fixed one of the errors that caused client crash during a siege when Summon skill was used with a EE buff.

2 minutes ago, cheloo_tm said:

Too late allready you

got ba points with the bug

? :D Its disadvantage for newbies. For me personaly it doesnt change anything.

32 minutes ago, yseraa said:

? :D Its disadvantage for newbies. For me personaly it doesnt change anything.

That's will be relevant for new servers in the future.

5 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

That's will be relevant for new servers in the future.

And one more question. Today I didnt find metal balrog at lot twice. Its supposed to be like that from now?

16 minutes ago, yseraa said:

And one more question. Today I didnt find metal balrog at lot twice. Its supposed to be like that from now?

I'll double check, but now changes were made with Balrogs resps, only drop fix.

1 minute ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Forgot to mention, now you need only 5 people to lift quests limits on server Pandora.

Thanks, good news. 

And sorry, checked again balrog is there, somehow missed it before.

How about jwl of anc and goldsmith mix, when will it available to use? And Can I have new quest list in excel in Aurora?

Edited by TigerX

4 hours ago, TigerX said:

How about jwl of anc and goldsmith mix, when will it available to use? And Can I have new quest list in excel in Aurora?

New bundles coming next week. Quest list here: 

2 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

what about diablo ??????

Diablo is history :D there no need quest limits get down :D

• Haha 2

What is the point of cs owner kill other players in stadium when they still appear at the same spot and the killer got pk. I think if it is like in ba, to appear at the same spot they need to lost 1 jewel otherwise they will appear in arkania and cs owner will not get pk. This is more reasonable I think.

• Like 3

On 2/16/2019 at 3:21 PM, TigerX said:

What is the point of cs owner kill other players in stadium when they still appear at the same spot and the killer got pk. I think if it is like in ba, to appear at the same spot they need to lost 1 jewel otherwise they will appear in arkania and cs owner will not get pk. This is more reasonable I think.

The point is - other players can't attack castle owners in stadium. :)

On 2/16/2019 at 9:04 AM, Weissmann said:

what about diablo ??????

Well, I was kind of hoping that Pandora and Diablo will equalize in their quest limits on 264.

1 hour ago, Arthur said:

The point is - other players can't attack castle owners in stadium. :)

kill them and rise PK and they still in same spot like nothing happen.

42 minutes ago, TigerX said:

Use cyclone/lighting/horse skill

19 hours ago, TigerX said:

These are oldschool stadium rules, respawning at the same place )

15 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

These are oldschool stadium rules, respawning at the same place )

well, I guess it is time to change, and zen drop in stadium is too little now, pls reconsider this case too.

Pls check CC, it is kind of weird. I have 26rr, how can I die of exploding of mobs in CC? I did not fall but die when mobs explode.

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, TigerX said:

Pls check CC, it is kind of weird. I have 26rr, how can I die of exploding of mobs in CC? I did not fall but die when mobs explode.

It's a default and not a bug. :)

• Like 1

On 2/16/2019 at 12:11 AM, BeL4eNaK said:

Fixed the bug with randomization on Kanturu Domination, now the guild with less than 1000 points will not be able to participate in the Arena ownership draw.

this don't work, or i don't understand how it works