MUX Global Community
miki

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

I installed the game for 3 months, and the other day came out of the game with the message that I have to update to the game client, after reading the forum and with the Antivirisul and with all the Posbilie packages and after I deleted and installed the game about 10 times nothing works. I Get in the game it leaves me 3 minutes after that  kick me out. And I don't know what to make it work, anyone else had this problem  ?image.pngimage.pngwhat to make it work, anyone else had this problem  ?

And yet it would have been nice to get an answer to my question, not to the fact that someone would answer me after all, that I knew. thank you for your involvement

Have you tried to install only patch, and then run game with the help of main.exe in your game folder? 

• Confused 1

Yes  , and  after 3-5 minuts i get the mesage that i have to update my client and i get disconected its frustraiting  because i instaled the game client 15 times 

So , that is it ? That is the anser to my problem ....... nothing ? 

1 hour ago, miki said:

Admins are very busy here! Just wait, or try to reinstall one more time!

Edited by Tuch

2 hours ago, miki said:

We are only ppl, and we are not here 24/7. 

You’ll get your answer, when someone gets here. 

Or maybe someone of the players might help.

I personally haven’t had any issues with the client for a long time, and even when i did, i always found the solution here http://forum.muxglobal.com/index.php?/topic/40-cant-run-the-game-look-here/ or in google :/ 

Edited by popwar

Well, the result is that I've reinstalled this game 20 times and I got the computer format to conclude that I did not have to invest in this game so much time .it  Can  all be okay for you right now, but think if something happens and you have a problem with the game and you have to wait 5 days for someone to come in, not to solve the problem  this is hard they dont know how . So I want to conclude by saying that at this moment I have deleted the shit of the game and will make an official complaint about my lost time, so maybe in the future you will close this game or at least it will not be so indifferent to the consumer needs.

• Haha 1

1st - this is not pay to play, so “consumer” and “official complaint” have literally nothing to do with this project.

2nd - if you have no patience, it’s your problem, not ours. We don’t work here, we just help out when we can, and if you want help, you will have to wait to get it. 

8 hours ago, Tuch said:

Admins are very busy here! Just wait, or try to reinstall one more time!

:D:D I wonder if they have the same availability in Bless MU aswell

Edited by MZU
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, MZU said:

:D:D I wonder if they have the same availability in Bless MU aswell

respond time on same problems around 5 minutes max

4 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

respond time on same problems around 5 minutes max

Well.. it is the main main project, there is more staff there, who play +/- 24/7 themselves and there is no language barrier.. not to mention that only 1 server has x3 the amount of players of whole mux put together, so there are other players helping out in forum aswell..

It is what it is, and we should really stop comparing the two :/ 

I personally try to help as much as i can, but tech problems really is not my field of expertise :/ 

I first time see this kind of problem, and not have any idea, what problem this is.

On Friday i asked about main and patcher only. On weekend we don't working.

So if TS is still here and don't write an abuse to European Court of Human Rights, i can try to help via Team viewer. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Arthur said:

I first time see this kind of problem, and not have any idea, what problem this is.

On Friday i asked about main and patcher only. On weekend we don't working.

So if TS is still here and don't write an abuse to European Court of Human Rights, i can try to help via Team viewer. 

:D:D:D

On 2/2/2019 at 11:03 AM, miki said:

Well, the result is that I've reinstalled this game 20 times and I got the computer format to conclude that I did not have to invest in this game so much time .it  Can  all be okay for you right now, but think if something happens and you have a problem with the game and you have to wait 5 days for someone to come in, not to solve the problem  this is hard they dont know how . So I want to conclude by saying that at this moment I have deleted the shit of the game and will make an official complaint about my lost time, so maybe in the future you will close this game or at least it will not be so indifferent to the consumer needs.

Just delete this game :))