MUX Global Community
shadow

chulu boy

1. My nickname: -Teko-
2. The game server: x30 Aurora
3. What is the point of the rules is broken:  4.2
4. Name the offender: hanro
5. Proof:aaer9z.jpg

Dude... 4 topics on 1 player? Put all the screens here, other topics closed.

• Thanks 1

@popwar you say  ( I rec this time because is second topic ... )take 4 now ... because I remember for one word is no rec but you say rec  to my ... also when harno use that word on post you say not enough for 4.2 so I just wait to do  the  same in my case ! ;)

• Haha 1

It was 2 topics not created in the same time, lol. I think you are having truoble understanding how this works.

If you have more than 1 screen - post them all in 1 topic, so even if there is 1 wird on each screen, it still adds up together.

Just post the other screens here.

• Thanks 1

was more of  one shit word so still no 4.2 what we talk about ?   so I need to wait 2 h to post new one lol ? so not be same time  :)))) you want to see one more time  topic where you say not 4.2  ?

Edited by shadow

POST ALL THE SCREENS IN 1 topic. 4 topics give you nothing, he won’t get 4 bans, lol. And no, you don’t habe to wait 2 hours, you can just.. i don’t know... POST ALL OF THEM together? Or add them to that topic later, if he does the same?

29 minutes ago, popwar said:

POST ALL THE SCREENS IN 1 topic. 4 topics give you nothing, he won’t get 4 bans, lol. And no, you don’t habe to wait 2 hours, you can just.. i don’t know... POST ALL OF THEM together? Or add them to that topic later, if he does the same?

@popwarDon't bother My brother doesn't understand :)

• Like 1