MUX Global Community
salty

Question about TDM, 1 person using multiple accounts ok?

Is it allowed 1 person to use 3 accounts to get points in TDM? because today, i saw, -Teko-, HannibaL and Scar, and it's one person behind all those accounts

=qRFc26S.jpg

4.9. Says -  In Team Deathmatch event it is prohibited to be inactive, as well as dishonest ways to get points are forbidden. (giveaway, agreements, etc.)

like, here take of wings of -Teko- for easy kill for Scar:

qzSVr6n.jpg

I could not find any topics in prison if using multiple accounts in TDM are ok, but in case this counts as dishonest:
1. My nickname: SaltyRage
2. The game server: x30 Aurora
3. What is the point of the rules is broken: 4.9
4. Name the offender: -Teko-  / Scar / HannibaL
5. Proof: ^^ screens above ^^

32 minutes ago, salty said:

I could not find any topics in prison if using multiple accounts in TDM are ok, but in case this counts as dishonest:
1. My nickname: SaltyRage
2. The game server: x30 Aurora
3. What is the point of the rules is broken: 4.9
4. Name the offender: -Teko-  / Scar / HannibaL
5. Proof: ^^ screens above ^^

for any reports about TDM event you have to provide a minimum 2 minutes long video. 

Edited by Weissmann

If it is so, then at least can you give some clarification on rules, if 3 accounts from 1 person is allowed?

Edited by salty

22 minutes ago, salty said:

If it is so, then at least can you give some clarification on rules, if 3 accounts from 1 person is allowed?

as long the char is beeing used by a players i find it kinda OK bcuz the way you play with 2 chars at the same time is not really dishonest way, bcuz i use them with my own hands. But if the 2nd char is there just for getting winning points while beeing afk then its a "dishonest way of getting bons" and deserves ban.

PS - i dont care anymore THAT much about TDM bcuz i think this event is dead, at least since the new update with "no parties" came out. Kanturu Arena is currently the most "satisfide" 20 mins-gameplay from the whole thing. 

On 1/4/2019 at 9:51 PM, Weissmann said:

for any reports about TDM event you have to provide a minimum 2 minutes long video. 

closed

Edited by Type-R