Storm1

1. My nickname: -PARADOX-
2. The game server: x100 pandora
3. What is the point of the rules is broken: 8
4. Name the offender:Storm
5. Proof: i prefer for rule 8 because this guy all time make shits at post 

sstorm1.jpg

Edited by Supreme

Hmm, dunno about rule 8, but since this is an obvious twink, because Storm just got banned a few hours ago... I don't know, maybe let's give this account the same ban time as for the main and add some time to both for creating a new char just to continue to break the rules. If not that, than at least 4.2 + extra.

And @brodyagaa - english.

1 hour ago, popwar said:

Hmm, dunno about rule 8, but since this is an obvious twink, because Storm just got banned a few hours ago... I don't know, maybe let's give this account the same ban time as for the main and add some time to both for creating a new char just to continue to break the rules. If not that, than at least 4.2 + extra.

And @brodyagaa - english.

he is doing same on x200 and come on, look what kind of words he uses. There must be anything more than just 4.2 + extra

Edited by Weissmann
  • Thanks 1

that you are nervous)) you already know everything who you are, well now I tell you that I am a baby))

Popwar 

First look at the photo and then judge, there you can see everything near the Elf itself, this is a fool tribunal to take everything for yourself))

@Weissmann i wish i could go higher, but technically i don’t have any grounds for that. In my opinion players like this should get rule 8 by ip :) 

If Pigi can check the ip from your screens and compare them with Storm/Storm1 then i would rec to ban every his acc for the time his main “Storm” has and double it for good measure. Or rule 8.

• Like 1

rec 4.2 + add

for eagle create additonal thread

Edited by Type-R