MUX Global Community

1. My nickname: HannibaL
2. The game server: x30 Aurora
3. What is the point of the rules is broken:  4.2 , 4.6
4. Name the offender: chipset001
5. Proof:6thb9l.jpg

yes, ban everyone! Like the server is not enough dead already Tekko, soon there will be only you left and some from sheoel on castle siege in sundays

4.18 Malicious acts against the interests of the server and its players.

Explanation: You are regularly and on purpose provoke other players to break the rules and then you create topics on them in the Prison section with the intention to ban them. 

YsNARW4.jpg

• Haha 1

4.18 - like today here - killing me, and calling me (or whoever he killed insects)

1ct3QYJ.jpg

• Haha 1

There is nothing you can do when you broke the rule. rule is rule, you should learn more about rule. so that you will not get ban by other.

7 hours ago, TigerX said:

There is nothing you can do when you broke the rule. rule is rule, you should learn more about rule. so that you will not get ban by other.

i did not broke anything in these screens, I'm not chipset001, im just come to deffend all those reported by -Tekko- / HannibaL, because I dont aprove of he's methods

1 hour ago, salty said:

i did not broke anything in these screens, I'm not chipset001, im just come to deffend all those reported by -Tekko- / HannibaL, because I dont aprove of he's methods

Oh I see. Sorry