MUX Global Community
Weissmann

MAYA EVENT

Guys ! 

I feel like maya is one of the most interesting and entertained events in that Season of MU.

Just an suggestion to improve it in some way, for example to increase drop and HP of that Boss and to make it more PVP-like. It would be a great feature since TDM event is dead and the only reason people join it is achievement. 

Maybe to make also the announcment of this event for whole server on every location would also help to increase the amount of visiters/fighters on it. 

I think it would add much pleasure to the game process bcuz of "flexibility" of this event so ppl who can´t be there on MOST important events (KA, Asteroth) will also get a chance to join another one.

Last 2 things we are very hyped about are KA event and added violet boxes to drop. Maybe there would be one more step further ? If you like the idea just leave a comment and hit the heart button.

31 minutes ago, shadow said:

before upgrade I got some green mystery boxes from violet ... now not even one :))

i droped yesterday 24 violet boxes

4 x +1

3 x TOP 

1 x GD

1 x Aster

rest was 3,4,5

Don't sure about Maya event. Now it's just PVE event for drop and quests, and we're thinking, that this is enough. 

Some players can't pass the Nightmare quest. With changes, it will be more difficult :/

21 hours ago, CCCP said:

Remove it from quests and it will be nice for everyone ;)

No, quests are our religion. :|

49 minutes ago, Arthur said:

No, quests are our religion. :|

nobody is doing your quests. These guys are not playing anymore or are twinks. 

Безымянный.png

in total 13 ppl doing quest, someone makes 20 in row, somebody makes 1 quest per week....

Edited by Weissmann