xhatred99

SATANACHIA C-

I am not crying or what so ever i just want to make things clear
1. being friendly in game I, We can be
2. sharing spots in game i, We can
3.Talking Talking Talking YES we must so we can understand each other
4. Cant Speak English? its fine i dont speak Russian language
5. I have respect for the spot if you are first dont worry i wont butt in

this past few days this "Satanachia" WIZARD keeps on going in my spot i keep on asking/ telling him to get to another spot YET again keeps on ignoring me yeah its a game i know it and we all know it and yes i know all the map are free for all but WTF?  is he Blind?? to see and not react? i keep on chatting him/her??? to ask me like "did i do or done something wrong?? and "whats your problem"  the thing here is some people dont know the WORD RESPECT and thats the one thing that makes the game not fun anymore.

P.S ill just leave it here 

P.P.S "Satanachia" please do replay on this topic if you really can READ?

123123123.jpg

Man, take your pink glasses off. What do you want admins to do ? Teach that player how to live life and reply to other players ?😁

i really wonder what some people expect from others, just bcuz they are the way they are. 

You obviously did something to him, or you are in the opponent guild (which you obviously are). I will say once again, there are a million of free spots around the server, BA is the lazy option. And viparena is even worse, cuz high resets that are in a rush to afk will just come and ks untill you go away. But that is competition, it’s a part of the game.

Just go somewhere else or kill him, if you can.

• Haha 1

if VIP ARENA can be a free PK zone it would be really fun :) but sad to say its not
Opponent guild or not this person is the only one who does not say a thing and just butting in :/ 

On 12/10/2018 at 4:17 PM, xhatred99 said:

if VIP ARENA can be a free PK zone it would be really fun :) but sad to say its not
Opponent guild or not this person is the only one who does not say a thing and just butting in :/ 

On previous server we had separate vip server, and there was a lot of non-pvp zone. Now, when we haven't any vip servers any more, we just giving our vip players an opportunity to have some non-pvp place.

1 hour ago, Arthur said:

On previous server we had separate vip server, and there was a lot of non-pvp zone. Now, when we haven't any vip servers any more, we just giving our vip players an opportunity to have some non-pvp place.

You know actually it would be very good to have separate VIP Server.

2 minutes ago, nihad_1990 said:

You know actually it would be very good to have separate VIP Server.

We already had that and we came to a conclusion that it is not a good idea :D 

What Artur meant was that vips now have Viparena a a non-pvp zone. But it does not help against ks, of course.

I think this thread is becoming useless, everything has been said.

Closed.