Jump to content
MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
TigerX

Rule number and description

Recommended Posts

Where can I read about rule like 4.2 , 4.3, 4.6...?

Edited by TigerX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rule no. 1 - don’t get high on your own supply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4.12. The only language that is allowed to be used in POST global messaging is English. In private, guild and party messaging players can use any language they want.

 

They always use other language that I don't know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4.8. Usage of Horn of Unicorn during the Castle Siege is forbidden.

 

What is the reason of this? why fenrir is ok but Horn of Unicorn if forbidden?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, TigerX said:

4.12. The only language that is allowed to be used in POST global messaging is English. In private, guild and party messaging players can use any language they want.

 

They always use other language that I don't know.

Then report them..

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, popwar said:

Then report them..

 

 

 

there are not many players in Aurora, if I report them server will become quieter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, TigerX said:

 

there are not many players in Aurora, if I report them server will become quieter.

 

For 4.12 it is just a /post chat ban for 6 hours ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TigerX said:

4.8. Usage of Horn of Unicorn during the Castle Siege is forbidden.

 

What is the reason of this? why fenrir is ok but Horn of Unicorn if forbidden?

Im also intrested in the reason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TigerX said:

4.8. Usage of Horn of Unicorn during the Castle Siege is forbidden.

 

What is the reason of this? why fenrir is ok but Horn of Unicorn if forbidden?

 

3 minutes ago, nagor said:

Im also intrested in the reason

 

A million years old rule... I don't even remember why it's here, some kind of bug or something :/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, popwar said:

 

 

A million years old rule... I don't even remember why it's here, some kind of bug or something :/ 

 

Shouldn't you revise the rule or other can confuse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TigerX said:

 

Shouldn't you revise the rule or other can confuse.

 

What is confusing? Just don't use Horn in CS :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, popwar said:

 

 

A million years old rule... I don't even remember why it's here, some kind of bug or something :/ 

 

Impossibility of move character holding switch/crown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, MZU said:

 

Impossibility of move character holding switch/crown.

It’s dead after 5 hits. The rule is senseless 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Weissmann said:

It’s dead after 5 hits. The rule is senseless 

that only makes moaning about this rule even more pointless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2018 at 3:17 PM, TigerX said:

4.8. Usage of Horn of Unicorn during the Castle Siege is forbidden.

 

What is the reason of this? why fenrir is ok but Horn of Unicorn if forbidden?

 

This is an old rule. In the future will be removed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×