MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Weissmann

Kundun System FAIL (?)

Hello,

current Relics System feels kinda weird. 1st of all there is no real announcment, we see only when its killed. But even this is not really helpfull with new spawn times 24-25 hours. It makes you know the time but you need to be there with all your team for 1 hour in worst case.

SUGGESTION : make same announcment of Relics as in BA and reset the time to 24h. Why ? After Relics´s HP/Def will be increased its spawn time would always delay bcuz of the fight for it. Everybody would be able to know almost exactly Spawn-Time and would be able to be onpoint with the whole team. 

Atm its like "oh, nice, he killed relics, but we cant be there staying and waiting 1hour for realy bad drop. There is a reason why LBA system is like it is now. Make it also for Relics !

This is point of view of top team. Everybody knows that you would win all fights like this and its again free relic for your guild. Now system just gives chance to lower, not donated players to get any useful items.

Don’t agree. That would defeat the purpose, which is to give everyone a chance. You want kundun? Then stay the hour and wait for it, fight others, etc.

The whole idea was to make it accessible for everyone, so that 1 guild (usually top..) would not control it forever, or at least would have to fight for it. 

OK. Dont need to be 24h resp time but announcment for Kundun would be fair for everybody. Why this system works in LBA ? why dont make just like "XX just killed Erohim in Bless Arena" ?

16 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

current Relics System feels kinda weird. 1st of all there is no real announcment, we see only when its killed.

You cannot see when Relics is killed, except BA, there is no announcement. 

Edited by MZU

10 minutes ago, MZU said:

You cannot see when Relics is killed, except BA, there is no announcement. 

there is short announcment in the middle "relics has been kileld by blabla" 

25 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

Everybody has voted for ANNOUNCMENT of SPAWN Time. Why did we get something we didnt even ordered? :D

Where was this poll? I would vote for announcment of kill

1 minute ago, nagor said:

Where was this poll? I would vote for announcment of kill

there was no poll. There was a toopic with all the suggestion and most ppl wanted the time of relics to be announced

1 hour ago, Weissmann said:

there is short announcment in the middle "relics has been kileld by blabla" 

Wtf? Is this new or what?

4 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

read last update

Let me find Ratangel’s glasses

• Thanks 1

in my opinion, there should not be boss anouncements at all, people who cought a boss, should be able to farm them untill somebody else finds out the time. There is whole massive infrastructure about this secret boss hunt.

6 minutes ago, Type-R said:

in my opinion, there should not be boss anouncements at all, people who cought a boss, should be able to farm them untill somebody else finds out the time. There is whole massive infrastructure about this secret boss hunt.

sure, but we wanted it to be announced when it respawns.There was a topic about it and many ppl have voted for this feature. Most of them were people from TOP-rankingslist and ppl who even have cought that bosses. So nobodys attention was to steel any bosses from noobs ...

Instead of that we got update with announcment of its death an even new RANDOM spawn time...

Edited by Weissmann

2 hours ago, Weissmann said:

sure, but we wanted it to be announced when it respawns

I didnt want this and Im sure nobody from our guild wants this. I just want admins to fix this asap - or we dont have any announcment and respawn is 25h OR we have announcment BUT respawn is random 24-25h. Now its the worst mix of the options - announcment with exactly 25h respawn

an even new RANDOM spawn time...

We both know that its not random

Edited by nagor

26 minutes ago, nagor said:

I didnt want this and Im sure nobody from our guild wants this. I just want admins to fix this asap - or we dont have any announcment and respawn is 25h OR we have announcment BUT respawn is random 24-25h. Now its the worst mix of the options - announcment with exactly 25h respawn

We both know that its not random

nobody from your guild except you are taking part in "forum-life" so yes, you guys might have missed some things

13 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

nobody from your guild except you are taking part in "forum-life" so yes, you guys might have missed some things

Generally I see about 5 active ppl on this forum. Anyway we got something nobody wanted. Actually even admins didnt want this