MUX Global Community
BeL4eNaK

Can't run the game? Look Here!

1 hour ago, serega111 said:

привет помогите у меня проблемы в игру зах

Could you please write in English? 

Hi admin, 

I am currently using windows 10 and i can't play this game since windows 10 does not support Net framework 3.5. what should i do? I already have net frame work 4.6 and it seems like i keep on receiving  0x8007002 error from my window. Please help :( i really want to play this.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Mikebui said:

Hi admin, 

I am currently using windows 10 and i can't play this game since windows 10 does not support Net framework 3.5. what should i do? I already have net frame work 4.6 and it seems like i keep on receiving  0x8007002 error from my window. Please help :( i really want to play this.

Thanks

when do you recieve an error? After pressing play button on launcher? Does the game starts or not at all?

5 hours ago, Mikebui said:

The game does not start at all man. I tried to restart and everything, here's a screen shot Screenshot (4).png

Try this - enter your mu Online folder, press properties on main.exe and choose a compatibility mode with Windows XP. If it doesnt works, you will have to wait for an answer from administrators.

Problem #7: Launcher has failed connection to the update server.

f5188cf9fab4f4bb98f6eb911ab333b6.jpg

You need do download the Latest Update Patcher: http://muxglobal.com/launcher/update/patcher.zip Extract it to the game folder replacing all required files. If that doesn't help, make sure you don't have a firewall that might block an internet connection.

Well link dosent work any more, can you add another please? thx. =)

4 hours ago, Capo said:

Problem #7: Launcher has failed connection to the update server.

f5188cf9fab4f4bb98f6eb911ab333b6.jpg

You need do download the Latest Update Patcher: http://muxglobal.com/launcher/update/patcher.zip Extract it to the game folder replacing all required files. If that doesn't help, make sure you don't have a firewall that might block an internet connection.

Well link dosent work any more, can you add another please? thx. =)

Oh oh. When link will have be re uploaded, we write here. :)

I did all steps from first post, but still have problem with client, when i click play luncher didn't run only minimalize... Help me guys, thanks.

1.jpg

2.jpg

6 hours ago, SpeedyZDW said:

I did all steps from first post, but still have problem with client, when i click play luncher didn't run only minimalize... Help me guys, thanks.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Do you have a "MAIN" file in your game directory?

Yes i have (print screen 1) 

I trying to open this file on admin account but i have still information "Windows can not access the specified device, path or file. You do not have the appropriate permissions to access the item. " but i have admin account and tried  opened this file with Right Point Mouse and options + Open with admin account :) (screen 2) 

Last picture have information from debug file. 

Help me..

11.jpg

111aa.jpg

222.jpg

4 hours ago, Type-R said:

When you try to run game by double clicking main.exe what happens?

"Windows can not access the specified device, path or file. You do not have the appropriate permissions to access the item. "  this same text :/

4 hours ago, Artur said:

Trying to re-install game? Do you have antivirus? 

I tried 3 times, and still doesn't work, i havent antivirus, i tried with firewall off but still this same problem :/ Any other idea?

6 hours ago, SpeedyZDW said:

"Windows can not access the specified device, path or file. You do not have the appropriate permissions to access the item. "  this same text :/

I tried 3 times, and still doesn't work, i havent antivirus, i tried with firewall off but still this same problem :/ Any other idea?

Try right click on main.exe and click "run as administrator"

6 hours ago, Type-R said:

Try right click on main.exe and click "run as administrator"

This same problem, this same information - warning  "Windows can not access the specified device, path or file. You do not have the appropriate permissions to access the item. "   :/

Edited by SpeedyZDW

3 hours ago, SpeedyZDW said:

This same problem, this same information - warning  "Windows can not access the specified device, path or file. You do not have the appropriate permissions to access the item. "   :/

Something in your PC is blocking or depraving files. I don't know how to help you, i will contact our Game designer and programmer, they might know more.

Hi there, my problem is, that after mu is loaded, there is no servers to select, only background.

Mouse is working fine, i can move it ant click, but no buttons there...

no-servers.jpg

1 hour ago, nbafan said:

Hi there, my problem is, that after mu is loaded, there is no servers to select, only background.

Mouse is working fine, i can move it ant click, but no buttons there...

no-servers.jpg

Most likely your antivirus or firewall are blocking the connection, try to switch them off

On 01.09.2016 at 0:20 AM, Type-R said:

Most likely your antivirus or firewall are blocking the connection, try to switch them off

Have same problem here.Tried to turn off antivirus and firewall,nothing helps.Can you offer another way to solve this problem?

53 minutes ago, damnepox said:

Have same problem here.Tried to turn off antivirus and firewall,nothing helps.Can you offer another way to solve this problem?

The other way is to totally remove game, antivirus, and only after that install game again. 

7 minutes ago, Pigeon said:

The other way is to totally remove game, antivirus, and only after that install game again. 

Well done.Thx for advice,this solved my problem

excuse my bad English, between playing and the next day I could not play more.  if anyone can help me, thanks 

?2a90009a59714b456d86ec852b782b6co.jpg2a90009a59714b456d86ec852b782b6co.jpg