MUX Global Community
BeL4eNaK

Can't run the game? Look Here!

Here are the solutions of the most common problems that may occur when running the game.

Problem #1: Launcher doesn't start or error messages occur

Most likely you don't have Microsoft New Framework 3.5 or higher. You can download it here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=25150

Problem #2: Play button doesn't activate.

b032c1cc569200034ff86e2abb23921e.jpg

You need do download the Latest Update Patcher: http://muxglobal.com/launcher/update/patcher.zip Extract it to the game folder replacing all required files.

Problem #3: Mix.bmd file not found

9c465ae71f013aa91ab77b5b4d4aa84f.jpg

Most likely you have extracted Latest Update Patcher into the wrong folder and trying to run the game from there. Make sure you are running Play.exe or Main.exe from the full game folder.

Problem #4: Install the latest graphics card driver

4889d701a3b8ea87c235e1fc38e32f50.jpg

Just update your graphics card driver to the latest version. If that doesn't help, turn of Antialiasing in the Launcher Settings.

Problem #5: Game Client crashes after selecting character

You need to update your graphics card driver to the latest version. Also, you can try running the game without Launcher, but straight with Main.nexe file.

Problem #6: No more characters can be created

87f41f627f7cc758a7345753fc43a861.jpg

Your characters are displayed on the website, but can't see them in game.

It means, that you have typed your account using wrong letter case. For example I receive the following message, when I enter "bel4enak" instead of "BeL4eNaK". Those are two different accounts.

Letter case in your account is saved when your enter the game for the first time and create a character.  For example, when entered the game for the first time, i typed my account as "BeL4eNaK" and created a character there. That means from now on i will need to always type "BeL4eNaK" when entering my account.

If you forgot witch letters in your account are lower case or upper case, feel free and contact administration through support section.

Problem #7: Launcher has failed connection to the update server.

f5188cf9fab4f4bb98f6eb911ab333b6.jpg

You need do download the Latest Update Patcher: http://muxglobal.com/launcher/update/patcher.zip Extract it to the game folder replacing all required files. If that doesn't help, make sure you don't have a firewall that might block an internet connection.

Problem #8: Game Client freezes or crashes after launch

Make sure that the game client is installed on the same disk as your Windows System, usually it is "Disc C:". It's recommend to use standard path when installing game client: "C:\Games\MUX Global"

Additional tips:

- First of all try to turn your antivirus off before installing our game client.

- Always run you client with administrator rights.

- You won't be able to use Avanta clicker when antialiasing is turned on.

- Our game client runs perfectly on clean Windows 7, 8 or 10 operating systems.

- Some old nVidia graphics cards might have some issues supporting Antialiasing feature. 

- Antivirus Avast, AVG and Bitdefender are not compatible with our game client. We recommend using Microsoft Security Essntials, or standard Windows 10 Defender.

4 hours ago, leeuwen said:

Hello everytime i press ENTER  to chat  the game close without any  error message. please help me. or i have to leave the game :(

Well, that's new. Haven't seen that kind of problem ever. What antivirus are you using? Maybe there are other programs running that may interfere? 

22 hours ago, leeuwen said:

its not about the server. i tried another top100 mu server and i have same problem. and in the real mu online my screen is empty lol.

Well, then, I guess you should just reinstall your windows, cause it's not the mu online that is causing the problem... 

12 minutes ago, Xerox said:

How do i fix this pls help :o 

TIA admin 

untitled.JPG

did you try to reinstall the application? xD as it says in the error 

I did but still can log in,at the open beta i played and have not this bug.sr my bad english

And reistall but cant log in

Edited by Dark

4 minutes ago, Dark said:

I did but still cant log in,at the open beta i played and have not this bug.sr my bad english

And reistall but cant log in

The game won't start.  tried everything from the first post no error messages comes up. after I click play the message comes in the right corner and nothing happens. can someone help me?

mu.png

mu2.png

Edited by tichuana1

20 hours ago, antonozon said:

hi
i have a problem with MU,i goin in my accaunt and my problem is in the photo

Hellp me pls...!

nc0vCXXfyzc.jpg

Mmm what kind of problem? On this screenshot i don't see any problems. 

Or maybe it's too small and i just can't see it.

2 hours ago, Artur said:

Pixels in MU

On 4/23/2016 at 5:27 PM, Artur said:

Just turn off Antialiasing in Launcher Settings.