MUX Global Community
KayLee

ELF's attack and defense

Hello,

I am not an expert in MU but, it seems that ELFs are too weak in a late game,

I know, it is easy with an elf in a early game, but in a late game their dmg and defense are to low in comparation with other classes,

Even with using elf's buff at 32k energy,  there are almost no difference, it tells like it gives 4k defense and 4k dmg, but its not true at all,

Also,  at 32k AGI you have only 730 Attack Speed when other clases has more that 1k Attack Speed,

Ice arrow - attacks with a delay,  like would have 200-250 attack speed (mby it works properly and it designed to work in that way by developers)

If you check elf and any other class in a full stats, you can see that there is a big difference of defense and dmg,

I will kindly ask you at least to check and somehow to ballance that,

Thanks in advance ....

Proper equipment, dung/BA buffs, powerbuff from web, good set bonus + good guild buff and Elf is good to go. 

Remember elfs have combo, use it. 

Of course, elf is one of the "weaker" chars, but that is because it is mainly a support char.

Btw, what server are you talking about?

I see,

Well, that is nice, to find out at 170rr that you have a support char :D

Anyway, it should be a ballance, I mean, even ancient sets gives 20%-50% additional dmg to other classes, exept efls which has only 10% bonus

Hope you will take that in consideration, otherwise, elfs will dissapear from server in late games, no one wants to be a support, it is a pvp server. I would understand if it would be a normal server and you play with an Energy Elf as a support, but here is not the case,

Anyway, you decide, hope you will take a right decision regarding this one,  some small changes would be appriciated for a ballanced game.

Thank you. 

Iris set and higher 13 Luck dd xx xx, 3rd wing +13 and a nice bow with a blue fenrir will fix this problem. For example when Storm is buffed and f7 on SD recovery Viserion can't kill her. 

it takes very long time to be good with elf. You have to train a lot with this char, you have equip it very good (same as DL). Think Aswell about jewelery and its resists. But in the end it's all about your Teams gameplay. 

Edit : guys, don't underestimate xshop/BA and dung scrolls!

Edited by Weissmann

4 minutes ago, KayLee said:

Anyway, it should be a ballance, I mean, even ancient sets gives 20%-50% additional dmg to other classes, exept efls which has only 10% bonus

With ignored set you get around 25% (or more?) defense ignore while other anc sets have 5-10%(?)

so it's kinda understandable about add 10% dmg with bow.

So i checked your char (same nick as here?), and if it is the one you talk about... you are very far from being competetive in pvp. 2nd wings will not do, you need 3rd or 4th and at least +12. Non-exe bow will not do, Stinger +L+Rate +13 would be ok for non-donate options. Also, elfs benefit from anc sets the most (together with mg), so i don't know what you are talking about.. I mean, just look at what Weismann said, the difference in the "ignore enemy defense rate" is HUGE.

What else.. yeah, you definetly need a pet, Blue fen at least, Violet at best :D  For a budget fenrir you can use Dinorant, but it will eventually die. 

And of course you need elemental resists, depending on what class you are battling. If you fight vs DL, then fire jewelry+12 (DD of course, dd+ref / dd+hp even better).

So, yeah.. just keep grinding, farming and keep working on your overall elf pvp skills, cuz it's not just standing and shooting with multi-shot :D

Edit: you are missing like 60 quests from top questers, which is like 4k stat points... come on. Also you need more res, for even more stat points.

Edited by popwar

I see,

I just asked to consider for some small changes regarding main stats like defense and  dmg which differs from other classes, i know elfs are good in pvp when equipped with a top gear,

Well, anyway, thanks for attention :)   and for replies.

Weiss: have a question: - are you able to kill "viserion" with Storm? or other top DK or DL?   

p.s. if you checked my character now, it is equipped in a zen set :D

Edited by KayLee

So, as i mentioned before, i am asking for small changes, for ballanced game,

To be competitive in pvp not only with top items (Blue Fenrir/ Wings lvl3-4 etc) 

Just simply compare Main DMG and Main Defense of elf in comparation with other classes,  all that happens because of AGI points.

Every character receive much more Defense/Attack Speed/Rate/DMG for AGI points, it is main stat for ELFs - that's why it receive less dmg,defense, a.speed etc, but it balanced for normal servers without resets or maximum 10 resets. Take a look to AGI formula how it works: its a simple math, here are formulas for each class. just compare

Thanks for attention.

Dark Knight

• Defense = agi/3
  • PvM defense rate = agi/3
  • PvM attack rate = lvl*5+agi*1.5+str/4
  • PvP defense rate = lvl*2+agi/2
  • PvP attack rate = lvl*3+agi*4.5

Dark Wizard

• Defense = agi/4
  • PvP defense rate = lvl*2+agi/4
  • PvP attack rate = lvl*3+agi*4

Fairy Elf

• Defense = agi/10
  • PvM defense rate = agi/4
  • PvP defense rate = lvl*2+agi/10
  • PvP attack rate = lvl*3+agi*0.6

Magic Gladiator / Duel Master

• Defense = agi/5
  • PvP defense rate = lvl*2+agi/4
  • PvP attack rate = lvl*3+agi*3.5

Dark Lord

• Defense = agi/7
  • PvM defense rate = agi/7
  • PvM attack rate = (lvl*2+agi)*2.5+str/6+cmd/10
  • PvP defense rate = lvl*2+agi/2
  • PvP attack rate = lvl*3+agi*4

The balance is OK. Get the message - you are not equipped well enough and you don't have enough stats. When you get max res, max quest and get better gear, then make this topic again.

Btw we have custom balance and custom formulas, so what you see when you press "C" is not correct.

22 minutes ago, popwar said:

The balance is OK. Get the message - you are not equipped well enough and you don't have enough stats. When you get max res, max quest and get better gear, then make this topic again.

Btw we have custom balance and custom formulas, so what you see when you press "C" is not correct.

When Storm is 1 millimeter away from Viserion yes, she breaks his defense. Elfs dmg on BK Without resists is around 125% if I am not wrong. 

If i make same equipped SM or DL with same amount of stats and same sets and quest, same jewelery and weapons - I bet you gonna beat this char. But also skill is very important. 

I feel what you say, but you trying to compare yourself with top guys with all possible buffs, bigger amount of quests and stats.