MUX Global Community
southampton

Staff of Archangel

On 11/14/2018 at 10:59 PM, BeL4eNaK said:

+Luck rates from different boxes are all over the place now. Some boxes are high on luck, some are low. Adjustments are needed to be made. I want to make low grade items high on luck, and top grade items low on luck, like: Pad 30% luck chance, Bone 25%, Sphinx 20%, Legendary 18%, Eclipse 16% and so on....

As far I s know all options are selected randomly from 1 to 6. If you are certain that there are some patterns of getting bad options more often, we can test this theory by running simulations.

So we did some simulations. We imitated drop of 10 000 items several times and counted each option. The same calculations and code are used in the Gameserver and Craft on the website.

8420e8f5f90539d72e9b4a2640011597.png

3b2df98b36759d46f59cf1d39eec8014.png

a5f496d062f31051d4c4868f973afb8a.png

And yes, there actually is bug. As you can see Defense success Rate +10% / Increase hit points per kill +8 appears less often than the other options. Other options are absolutely equal. So Increase MaxaMana has absolutely same chances ad Reflect or Damage Decrease.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

So we did some simulations. We imitated drop of 10 000 items several times and counted each option. The same calculations and code are used in the Gameserver and Craft on the website.

And yes, there actually is bug. As you can see Defense success Rate +10% / Increase hit points per kill +8 appears less often than the other options. Other options are absolutely equal. So Increase MaxaMana has absolutely same chances ad Reflect or Damage Decrease.

so what does it mean for us, simple people ?

17 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

its better for us, becouse its less chance to get dsr or increase hit points.

1 hour ago, Weissmann said:

For players it means that you have absolutely the same chances of getting items +Zen+Mana as +Decrease+Ref.

Anomaly with Defense success rate will be fixed.

• Thanks 1

On 11/14/2018 at 7:28 PM, BeL4eNaK said:

Rates for the options in the craft system are exactly the same as in the game. The only change i would do, is to make the minimum amount of excellent options that you can get in the craft system would be 2. So you won't get absolutely useless items with 1 exc opt.

yea, maybe that would bring crafting to something close to useful, cause now, in my opinion, only Dl can use this system efectlry, to get adamantine items, other classes have to spend too many jewels and profit is not worth risk

Crafting will be fun and useful if the options are retained and not giving us some random options.

Let say I have 3 Exc Leather Armor +L +DD +REF, after successful crafting I should have Exc Bronze Armor +L +DD +REF.

If I craft 3 Exc Leather Armor +L +DD +XX then after successful crafting I should get Exc Bronze Armor +L +DD +XX, where +XX is random option.

The problem with the current crafting system is the "Random Options", why not retain them? Besides finding good items with the same options is already hard, right?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Can you show how many times dropped item with 3-4 opts?

1 hour ago, nagor said:

Can you show how many times dropped item with 3-4 opts?

Even if you get 3 - 4 options after crafting, it's pretty much useless because the next time you use it to craft to higher grade, you'll get random options again. Pretty much useless unless you want to settle to that lower grade items.

10 k box are you joking guys?  I talk about green myseteri

14 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

are you joking guys? I talk about green mistery box not about fortune pouch when we can find 10 k of that fk green box?

1 minute ago, shadow said:

are you joking guys? I talk about green mistery box not about fortune pouch when we can find 10 k of that fk green box?

It was just a test to see approximate drop rates, what are you stressing about? :D 

15 minutes ago, blazee said:

Even if you get 3 - 4 options after crafting, it's pretty much useless because the next time you use it to craft to higher grade, you'll get random options again. Pretty much useless unless you want to settle to that lower grade items.

Depends what you want, if I want for example grand soul boots, Im not gonna use them to craft next items. It would be hard to craft venom mists using only pads...

Here you go 😉

Additional effects on Excellent Archangel Weapons:

• Increase damage to Phonomans +30%
  • Increase Damage in Blood Castle +15%

Additional effects on Excellent Chaos Weapons:

• Increase Damage to monsters +10%
  • Increase Critical Damage Rate +10%

1 hour ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Here you go 😉

i'm not playing and i sold my character so i cannot test it . and i'm so glad i stopped playing :D

36 minutes ago, southampton said:

i'm not playing and i sold my character so i cannot test it . and i'm so glad i stopped playing :D

Man, come on! That update was solely for you 😅 I'm very sad and disappointed right now. 😣

• Sad 1

On 11/21/2018 at 12:20 PM, shadow said:

That was just a simulation to prove that all excellent options have the same chances.

On 11/30/2018 at 4:24 PM, BeL4eNaK said:

Man, come on! That update was solely for you 😅 I'm very sad and disappointed right now. 😣

i'm very appreciate  it. i see you are the right person in the right place. thank you for your hard job. i cannot say your servers are shit , but they are just not for me i have enjoyed playing on odyssey and Pandora these two servers are just nuts. This game helped me to understand that i'm busy person and it is not for me and i say Thank you again Belka , Good luck to you an to your team in future. 

Edited by southampton
  • Like 1

On 11/30/2018 at 2:44 PM, BeL4eNaK said:

Here you go 😉

😮

18 hours ago, southampton said:

i'm very appreciate  it. i see you are the right person in the right place. thank you for your hard job. i cannot say your servers are shit , but they are just not for me i have enjoyed playing on odyssey and Pandora these two servers are just nuts. This game helped me to understand that i'm busy person and it is not for me and i say Thank you again Belka , Good luck to you an to your team in future. 

I appreciate your honest opinion, thank you for your kind words, good luck to you too. 😉

• Thanks 1