MUX Global Community
southampton

Staff of Archangel

Why does excellent Staff of Archangel gives us the same amount of wizardy dmg%rise as non exc AA staff? i was expecting it will be stronger than that. I'm very disappointed i have spent tons of jewels to create this staff.

And it even doesn't say it is excellent staff it just has EDR 10%

xis79as.jpg

Edited by southampton

All Excellent Archangel weapons have the same stats as non-excellent. The only difference - you gain Excellent options.

6 minutes ago, shadow said:

is a good staff make it +13!

i have no other choice than that :(

14 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

All Excellent Archangel weapons have the same stats as non-excellent. The only difference - you gain Excellent options.

Now i see why nobody bothers to craft them.

does harmony option goes in this staff?

Edited by southampton

yes about craft items ... is a dead end :)) I do more than 30 combinations and best items was dk armor lk ref , never craft with 2 good pvp options like dd ref

11 minutes ago, shadow said:

yes about craft items ... is a dead end :)) I do more than 30 combinations and best items was dk armor lk ref , never craft with 2 good pvp options like dd ref

Archangel weapons is something iconic in this game they should add some buff like add 20% damage when wearing Archangel weapon similar like with ancient weapons. Then players would be more interested to craft excellent AA weapons.

23 minutes ago, southampton said:

i have no other choice than that :(

Now i see why nobody bothers to craft them.

does harmony option goes in this staff?

Actually crafting AA items is the most popular combination in the craft system. You are getting Excellent items just by spending Jewels and some Zen. When you will get a hold of a larger amount of jewels it will become relatively easy to make an AA item with decent options.

1 minute ago, southampton said:

Archangel weapons is something iconic in this game they should add some buff like add 20% damage when wearing Archangel weapon similar like with ancient weapons. Then players would be more interested to craft excellent AA weapons.

I agree, that's why we don't have them in normal drop, only craft. And yes, some special features for AA items will be added in the future, but nothing too powerful, i think something like additional percentage damage in Blood Castle (Archangel theme) and maybe additional percentage damage to phonomans.

1 minute ago, BeL4eNaK said:

I agree, that's why we don't have them in normal drop, only craft. And yes, some special features for AA items will be added in the future, but nothing too powerful, i think something like additional percentage damage in Blood Castle (Archangel theme) and maybe additional percentage damage to phonomans.

Sounds good. When you looking to release it?

Just now, southampton said:

Sounds good. When you looking to release it?

I don't know, it's not on the priority list, it was only an idea somewhere deep in my ToDo lists.... But, if there will be more than two people, that think that this is a good idea, probably we could arrange it with the next update.

Example:

Archangel Weapons: (Sword, Staff, Crossbow, Scepter) Buff:

Increase damage to Phonomans +25

Increase damage to Blood Caste minions +10%

Increase damage to Blood Castle Gate and Statue +25%

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

I don't know, it's not on the priority list, it was only an idea somewhere deep in my ToDo lists.... But, if there will be more than two people, that think that this is a good idea, probably we could arrange it with the next update.

Example:

Archangel Weapons: (Sword, Staff, Crossbow, Scepter) Buff:

Increase damage to Phonomans +25

Increase damage to Blood Caste minions +10%

Increase damage to Blood Castle Gate and Statue +25%

dont think it would change anything since we have "power of anc" buff etc

I think is funny :)) a new useless thing ... instead of increasing the rate of options in craft system +_-

4 minutes ago, shadow said:

I think is funny :)) a new useless thing ... instead of increasing the rate of options in craft system +_-

+

4 minutes ago, shadow said:

Rates for the options in the craft system are exactly the same as in the game. The only change i would do, is to make the minimum amount of excellent options that you can get in the craft system would be 2. So you won't get absolutely useless items with 1 exc opt.

what can I do with options like zen  and dsr :))? or better awesome items with 3 options  lk dsr +zen +mana :))

8 minutes ago, shadow said:

what can I do with options like zen  and dsr :))? or better awesome items with 3 options  lk dsr +zen +mana :))

Each Exc Option increases your Set Bonus buff

+ Zen allows to your get more Zen from monsters

+ Mana is very useful for wizards: it increases wizardry damage, mana shield %, combo damage, Nova skill. For Elfs it increase buff power.  For MG it also affects wizardry and combo damage.

Defense success rate might be useful against monsters and it increase combo damage for elfs.

In drop and craft all excellent options have the same chances. Sometimes you are lucky, sometimes you are not. Everything is MU is based on the game of chance...

34 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

The only change i would do, is to make the minimum amount of excellent options that you can get in the craft system would be 2. 

+

2 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Each Exc Option increases your Set Bonus buff

+ Zen allows to your get more Zen from monsters

+ Mana is very useful for wizards: it increases wizardry damage, mana shield %, combo damage, Nova skill. For Elfs it increase buff power.  For MG it also affects wizardry and combo damage.

Defense success rate might be useful against monsters and it increase combo damage for elfs.

In drop and craft all excellent options have the same chances. Sometimes you are lucky, sometimes you are not. Everything is MU is based on the game of chance...

I am not nob !!!  I use craft system to sale something in market because game drop is useless... and yea... about green mystery box... why drop only items no luck ?

so I found 7 shields with mana  or zen ( no luck) , 8 weapons with mana/kill or speed( no luck to, and only one options / item)  drop is so fk bad or you will say I am just unlucky :))? I don't talk about other items like brave, hades and so on... I made from all hrs... not a single one with fk luck and only one bad option!!!

Edited by shadow

2 hours ago, Weissmann said:

+

3 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Rates for the options in the craft system are exactly the same as in the game. The only change i would do, is to make the minimum amount of excellent options that you can get in the craft system would be 2. So you won't get absolutely useless items with 1 exc opt.

The only change I suggest you to do is kill all server processes, get your horsemask on and GTFO this shit game

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, shadow said:

I am not nob !!!  I use craft system to sale something in market because game drop is useless... and yea... about green mystery box... why drop only items no luck ?

so I found 7 shields with mana  or zen ( no luck) , 8 weapons with mana/kill or speed( no luck to, and only one options / item)  drop is so fk bad or you will say I am just unlucky :))? I don't talk about other items like brave, hades and so on... I made from all hrs... not a single one with fk luck and only one bad option!!!

+Luck rates from different boxes are all over the place now. Some boxes are high on luck, some are low. Adjustments are needed to be made. I want to make low grade items high on luck, and top grade items low on luck, like: Pad 30% luck chance, Bone 25%, Sphinx 20%, Legendary 18%, Eclipse 16% and so on....

As far I s know all options are selected randomly from 1 to 6. If you are certain that there are some patterns of getting bad options more often, we can test this theory by running simulations.

22 minutes ago, MZU said:

The only change I suggest you to do is kill all server processes, get your horsemask on and GTFO this shit game

Can't do that, I really like this game.... and our servers will stay online forever, we've got that permanent preservation policy . 😅

yes please run some simulations ... btw is ok no lk  we can ad that with jvl of luck but where are options like dd  on shields and other items  and edr on weapons?

40 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Can't do that, I really like this game.... and our servers will stay online forever, we've got that permanent preservation policy . 😅

PS some new events/maybe new sets skins etc would be rlly awesome after 10years of this project :)

PSS TDM-event dead btw. Return back posibility to creat party or improve it somehow, bcuz currently one of the main "evening-events" became "dead-event"

Edited by Weissmann

49 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Don’t make promises you can’t keep. Forever means endless, infinite amount of time, which obviously you don’t control. 😅