Jump to content
MUX Global Community
SuperBad

Is this a good SM set?

Recommended Posts

Hi guys.

 

I just started a few days ago. Last time i played mu it was ages ago.

Is Hera Sphinc Armor ( ancient set ) + Hera Gorgon  staff a good start ?

 

thx!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the start it is OK.

Later when you get stronger you should look for a better staff, and maybe an ancient set that does not need staff - like enis / anubis legendary or akki eclipse etc, or if you want defense, then of course you want an excellent set.

Edited by popwar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, popwar said:

For the start is is OK.

Later when you get stronger you should look for a better staff, and maybe an ancient set that does not need staff - like enis / anubis legendary or akki eclipse etc, or if you want defense, then of course you want an excellent set.

 

So like when should i start looking for a better set? And you can you please name 1 or 2 good excelent sets?

Also, is there a list of where i can find these itemes? Like a drop list?

 

thx for all the help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SuperBad said:

 

So like when should i start looking for a better set? And you can you please name 1 or 2 good excelent sets?

Also, is there a list of where i can find these itemes? Like a drop list?

 

thx for all the help!

till 70 rr can be sphinx or even pad. l+dd+mana  is good option for sm. just make 13 and add dd harm .(+1 +2 kundun drops )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SuperBad said:

 

So like when should i start looking for a better set? And you can you please name 1 or 2 good excelent sets?

Also, is there a list of where i can find these itemes? Like a drop list?

 

thx for all the help!

 

Up to you, when you feel like it. I have played in lowest anc till like almost max res, if you don't really go pvp it doesn't matter.

Drops can be seen here - 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SuperBad said:

Thank you so much guys! It has helped me a lot!

Is that list the same for Pandora Server?

yeah it should be

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SuperBaddude :))  only habit and ichor are good ancient set for sm  rest of them  are trash... and later you need pvp set  with options like>  dd. ref. hp. mana, because ancient help only with damage  , for defense you need excellent set at least +13!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, shadow said:

@SuperBaddude :))  only habit and ichor are good ancient set for sm  rest of them  are trash... and later you need pvp set  with options like>  dd. ref. hp. mana, because ancient help only with damage  , for defense you need excellent set at least +13!

how mana would help on pvp?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, southampton said:

how mana would help on pvp?

look at the topic with current combo formulas. Am more max-mana you have as stronger is your combo

Edited by Weissmann

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At beginning any set is good. But i would recommend at beginning get ur self a Ichor +15 +luck+ dd8% that set will help you a lot in pve at beginning.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, VeryMuch said:

At beginning any set is good. But i would recommend at beginning get ur self a Ichor +15 +luck+ dd8% that set will help you a lot in pve at beginning.  

 

Award for stupidest comment goooooes tooooo - Kristaps... 

 

 

On 11/9/2018 at 1:47 PM, SuperBad said:

Hi guys.

 

I just started a few days ago. Last time i played mu it was ages ago.

Is Hera Sphinc Armor ( ancient set ) + Hera Gorgon  staff a good start ?

 

thx!

 

Try to mix full Enis and Anubis Ring+Gloves. Its very important to use staff that gives you more wizardy dmg %. I would reccomend you find some  Staffs of Darkness and lvl up them +13. This is for leveling up. For PVP its good to get exc set items +L+DD+13. BUT you need one set, because there works set bonus system. On Pandora i would reccomend Sphinx set.

Edited by Gromp
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Gromp said:

 

Award for stupidest comment goooooes tooooo - Kristaps... 

 

 

 

Try to mix full Enis and Anubis Ring+Gloves. Its very important to use staff that gives you more wizardy dmg %. I would reccomend you find some  Staffs of Darkness and lvl up them +13. This is for leveling up. For PVP its good to get exc set items +L+DD+13. BUT you need one set, because there works set bonus system. On Pandora i would reccomend Sphinx set.

Why so difficult, ichor +15 Luck 8% ist much eazier at the beginning 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gromp said:

 

Award for stupidest comment goooooes tooooo - Kristaps... 

 

 

 

Try to mix full Enis and Anubis Ring+Gloves. Its very important to use staff that gives you more wizardy dmg %. I would reccomend you find some  Staffs of Darkness and lvl up them +13. This is for leveling up. For PVP its good to get exc set items +L+DD+13. BUT you need one set, because there works set bonus system. On Pandora i would reccomend Sphinx set.

isn't full anubis + enis pants,boots better?

Edited by southampton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, southampton said:

isn't full anubis + enis pants,boots better?

I think no. But you can test it, and write here results ))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SuperBad said:

Why is Enis Legendary better then Hera Sfinx?

 

option better than hera lika for example 10% ignore 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SuperBad said:

Why is Enis Legendary better then Hera Sfinx?

STop asking dumb question. Just look at the options, amount of needed items, def and set bonus. Dude

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SuperBad said:

Screenshot_2.png

 

:/ 

 

 

Enis Legendary
Options for each item:

2 Set option: Enemy’s Defense Ignore Rate 5% 
3 Set option: Double Damage Rate 10% 
4 Set option: Increase Energy +125 

Full set options:

Increase Energy +125 
Increase Wizardry Damage +5% 
Enemy’s Defense Ignore Rate 5%

Set item parts:

Helm, Armor, Pants, Boots

 

Key here is Double damage rate and 2x Enemy's ignore rate. 

Also THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE, you don't need to equip the very very "shitty" Hera Gorgon Staff, you can equip what you want. + If you mix Enis + Anubis, you can get even better options, annd you still can equip whatever staff you want + a shield (more exe options, more set bonus etc etc)

 

 

P.S. A link to our ancient set list, seems like the one you used does not really match - http://muxglobal.com/index.php?page=ancientnew

Edited by popwar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, popwar said:

 

:/ 

 

 

Enis Legendary
Options for each item:

2 Set option: Enemy’s Defense Ignore Rate 5% 
3 Set option: Double Damage Rate 10% 
4 Set option: Increase Energy +125 

Full set options:

Increase Energy +125 
Increase Wizardry Damage +5% 
Enemy’s Defense Ignore Rate 5%

Set item parts:

Helm, Armor, Pants, Boots

 

Key here is Double damage rate and 2x Enemy's ignore rate. 

Also THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE, you don't need to equip the very very "shitty" Hera Gorgon Staff, you can equip what you want. + If you mix Enis + Anubis, you can get even better options, annd you still can equip whatever staff you want + a shield (more exe options, more set bonus etc etc)

 

 

P.S. A link to our ancient set list, seems like the one you used does not really match - http://muxglobal.com/index.php?page=ancientnew

i have this setup.

Untitled.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2018 at 9:24 AM, VeryMuch said:

At beginning any set is good. But i would recommend at beginning get ur self a Ichor +15 +luck+ dd8% that set will help you a lot in pve at beginning.  

You try to be funy or what :)) ?  How the hell for begin +15 =)))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×