Jump to content
MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
SuperBad

Reset wait time?

Recommended Posts

I saw this too, yesterday, but it changed to the right amount after i clicked the button i think... Anyway all is good, the delay time has not changed, just some purely visual problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah. But what does it mean?

That i have to wait 15 min after i reach level 400 before i can reset?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, SuperBad said:

Yeah. But what does it mean?

That i have to wait 15 min after i reach level 400 before i can reset?

What you should do:
- Before certain amount of resets you can start procedure - before level 400. Check for yourself I don't remember since I'm over rrs 100.
so you can start procedure before you reach 400
and keep leveling
but to finish resetting you have to be level 400, so reach that and leave game asap for fastest possible reset time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Pharaun said:

What you should do:
- Before certain amount of resets you can start procedure - before level 400. Check for yourself I don't remember since I'm over rrs 100.
so you can start procedure before you reach 400
and keep leveling
but to finish resetting you have to be level 400, so reach that and leave game asap for fastest possible reset time.

 

What :o 

 

On older severs, yes, first resets start from lower levels (you can check on web Reset Character and select the char, you see level needed).

However you do not need 400 to “complete the procedure”. If it says, for example, 376, then you just need 376.

 

But i’m pretty @SuperBad means Pandora server, so only from lvl 400 there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, SuperBad said:

Now i'm even more confused.

And yes i am talking about Pandora server.

 

Just disregard what he said and what i answered to him :D 

 

Edit : re-read the question.. So, how it goes

1) Get 400

2) Go to web, character reset, lalala, press reset (you can be in-game)

3) the page will re-load, you will see a message “you can do reset ar xx:xx” ( waiting time = 30 minutes w/o vip, 15 with vip)

4) after the xx minutes have passed and it is xx:xx o’clock, leave the game, go to web, character reset, press reset again and boom it is done.

 

Clear now? :D

Edited by popwar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for confusing you :D
 "When 25 best achievement top players will reach 1250 achievement points, this system will be enabled." ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Simplified reset system allows players to perform resets on earlier levels when server becomes older.
 

Simplified reset system
When 25 best achievement top players will reach 1250 achievement points, this system will be enabled.

 

wtf ,s this ? :D:D:D 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Viserion said:


Simplified reset system allows players to perform resets on earlier levels when server becomes older.
 

Simplified reset system
When 25 best achievement top players will reach 1250 achievement points, this system will be enabled.

 

wtf ,s this ? :D:D:D 

 

 

First resets start from lower levels after top25 achievers accumulate 1250 points!

It is an old feature, has been working for over a year (maybe more).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Viserion said:


Simplified reset system allows players to perform resets on earlier levels when server becomes older.
 

Simplified reset system
When 25 best achievement top players will reach 1250 achievement points, this system will be enabled.

 

wtf ,s this ? :D:D:D 

 

 

Right now top 25 best achievement players have only 58 points in total. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×