Jump to content
MUX Global Community
Pharaun

Making Condor Feather.

Recommended Posts

So. By accident someone made - ancient item +12+28. Previously +12+16.
+12+16 gives 51%, +12+28 gives 8%. With Cape+9+16.
Where is logic in this at all?

I could understand there is cap to %. You reach cap % you stay cap %. But it does lower %?! By 43% when upgraded over?! Not to mention you can't undo +28.

Who wrote that alogorithm should think it through and test it with capped items. You reach max % and you stay max %. But by going over it you get lower %? That's no sense at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pharaun said:

So. By accident someone made - ancient item +12+28. Previously +12+16.
+12+16 gives 51%, +12+28 gives 8%. With Cape+9+16.
Where is logic in this at all?

I could understand there is cap to %. You reach cap % you stay cap %. But it does lower %?! By 43% when upgraded over?! Not to mention you can't undo +28.

Who wrote that alogorithm should think it through and test it with capped items. You reach max % and you stay max %. But by going over it you get lower %? That's no sense at all.

+16 add for best combination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, there was a topic (which is now gone... wtf :o ) on how-to create 3rd wings and Feather of Condor etc, and it was noted there that Chaos Goblin likes +16 option the best.

 

There is no particular reason, just that the game itself is made that way, that Chaos Goblin does not approve the "newer" game features, like +28 option :D

@BeL4eNaK or @Arthur might explain more :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how about drop of flame I think that is the biggest problem from 100 cc I  got 8 jvl of lk but not a single fk flame!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Viserion said:

+16 add for best combination.

Im not sure if its a bug or a feature created by webzen, but items higher than +16add, give more % than +20,24,28. The percentage is calculated same as value of zen for item to be sold to npc, therefore, items with +28 are cheaper than +16. My guess is that this was made by webzen, because +13 +16add lvl2 wings can be sold for a huge amount of zen, but if +28 would cost more, it means that zen amount would exceed the maximum allowed in inventory.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Type-R said:

Im not sure if its a bug or a feature created by webzen, but items higher than +16add, give more % than +20,24,28. The percentage is calculated same as value of zen for item to be sold to npc, therefore, items with +28 are cheaper than +16. My guess is that this was made by webzen, because +13 +16add lvl2 wings can be sold for a huge amount of zen, but if +28 would cost more, it means that zen amount would exceed the maximum allowed in inventory.

 

No, it’s not.

there is not item in webzen that could ever exceed the max amount of zen allowed in inventory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Viserion said:

maybe we need to start play at mu legend. original webzen

you are free to go anytime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MZU said:

 

No, it’s not.

there is not item in webzen that could ever exceed the max amount of zen allowed in inventory.

Yes, Thats what i said. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Pharaun said:

So. By accident someone made - ancient item +12+28. Previously +12+16.
+12+16 gives 51%, +12+28 gives 8%. With Cape+9+16.
Where is logic in this at all?

I could understand there is cap to %. You reach cap % you stay cap %. But it does lower %?! By 43% when upgraded over?! Not to mention you can't undo +28.

Who wrote that alogorithm should think it through and test it with capped items. You reach max % and you stay max %. But by going over it you get lower %? That's no sense at all.

 

You can try undo +28 at NPC Jerridon

 

http://prntscr.com/lfj9dg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Type-R said:

Yes, Thats what i said. 

 

I meant this is not a feature developed by webzen. It is a bug.

😜

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×