MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Weissmann

LOTTERY

Guys, do yourself a favour and never use this sevice. Here you can see 50 lottery tickets droped :)

Even if you feel extremly lucky, just keep your bons for something special.

Screen(11_06-02_30)-0001.jpg.f386af01c65169eb2d35ac806e562a41.jpg

Are you gonna do this everytime you use lottery? :/ 

As said a million times, it’s all about luck. I heard that yesterday someone got a +all pendant on Pandora, so... all about luck.

But in general, I do agree, don’t spend your bonuses on gambling unless you can afford to lose or unless you’re doing achievements.

1 hour ago, popwar said:

As said a million times, it’s all about luck. I heard that yesterday someone got a +all pendant on Pandora, so... all about luck.

But in general, I do agree, don’t spend your bonuses on gambling unless you can afford to lose or unless you’re doing achievements.

That's right, Full Excellent Pendant of Water +13

3 hours ago, popwar said:

Come on dude, at least the number of getting BUNDELS should be increased. People should have at least jewels from 1750 lost bons. 

It’s a lottery, not a guaranteed payback investment xD 

If you play the lottery, be prepared to lose, that’s just how it is. 

If it was my call, i would put blank lottery tickets inside, with nothing. More real-life like xD 

1 hour ago, popwar said:

It’s a lottery, not a guaranteed payback investment xD 

If you play the lottery, be prepared to lose, that’s just how it is. 

If it was my call, i would put blank lottery tickets inside, with nothing. More real-life like xD 

10 х 30 jewels from 50 lottery for 1750 bons is guaranteed payback investment for you ?

be real, maybe I also have to visit hospital after fighting in BA ? 

Just remove single and x30 jwls and add only x10 jewels to lowest price so people can be happy at least with 100 jewels after spending 350 bons...

Edited by Weissmann

I think it already gives too much. I would leave group 6 blank and group 5 just violet box :D 

And as you know by now, we actually lose from it, so I am more than sure that nothing will change.

Actually my suggestion would be to stop giving free tickets for 10% donate, cut the 3rd star requirement /2 and make group 6 blank.

This is already a service that pretty much only donaters use, and they have enough advantages already ;) 

7 minutes ago, popwar said:

I think it already gives too much. I would leave group 6 blank and group 5 just violet box :D 

And as you know by now, we actually lose from it, so I am more than sure that nothing will change.

Actually my suggestion would be to stop giving free tickets for 10% donate, cut the 3rd star requirement /2 and make group 6 blank.

This is already a service that pretty much only donaters use, and they have enough advantages already ;) 

Loot into my lottery history and tell me again that you guys lose from it.

The fact that YOU don’t win, doesn’t mean that others don’t.

I mean, let’s just look at Pandora - someone won pendant yesterday. I’m pretty sure the pendant costs more than what all Pandora players have spent on lottery atm.

The same old story, someone wins from 1 ticket, someone doesn’t get anything from 500.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, popwar said:

May I ask what do you loose? You generate lottery ticket for free, you loose nothing, maybe just few bytes of internet transfer...

6 minutes ago, nagor said:

May I ask what do you loose? You generate lottery ticket for free, you loose nothing, maybe just few bytes of internet transfer...

Lets put it this way, the lottery works out as us giving ppl free bonuses, because the value (shop price) of everything that players win is bigger then what ppl spend to buy the tickets.

well idk about luck, but i dropped 50 lotteries too, and best ive got is ~120 bless and ~100 life :)

also weis found a few fo items wings to in diablo . my fo serpent from him. so u guys think to drop with 50 lottery to jackpot ? 

iceshadow dropped top sword in diablo with 6 7 lottery tickets also . and its mine now . just 1 in server *

and freequency find fo pendant of water with 2 tickets.

its not about to numbers or ur spend  bonusses for this 

for me same 0 with 68 lottery. but its about ur luck . 

maybe u need to pray some before to drop ur tickets weissss

Edited by Viserion
  • Like 1

You have chance to win a jackpot from 1 ticket. Also you have chance to win nothing from 250 tickets. It's all about your luck.