MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaun

(current)x200 Guild quest and guild quests in general

Hey.
1. Current guild quests to sucesfully mix 5000 times..

Why was it prolonged? It's horrible. Trying gives you 200-300 without burning 1000 blesses for potions. Most I have seen is 300 in 2 weeks.
Top guild didn' even go over 650 points!!!
We have made 1179 being most active guild. FFS.
I say terminate this horrible quest and give us normal one. This leads to second point..

2. It's time to recalculate Guild Quests for x200

Unless you will increase number of people in guild or liven up server to 300-400 players - it has to be changed.
We have around 150 'online' and this won't go up fast. I say we have maybe 50 or bit more people playing. Merge will be when? Half year from now on? We have to wait that much? That won't be argument for me at all.

5000 sucessful mixes? Make it half or less. We made 1179..second place 616, third 386 and fourth 183.
10000 jewel uses? Make it half or less. We made 3000 trying hard! Top guild were not even close to that.
2000 Happy Pouches? - OK, could even increase it to 2500. Top guild didn't even bother to do half of it.

Why? Well it's not worth it. I say get a group of players and consult with them maybe if you are not sure. But while 1 quest was fun, 2 were utterly immposible unless we spent more time playing then living ;)

Target has to be more or less realistic while considering fun factor. Hunting pouches for example is great. Everyone benefits from that little by little getting jewels and get's motivated somehow. Trying to push through forcing people to do even 200 mixes is tragic.

Don't remember rest I did participate in but those first 2 are just immposible. We have less then 20 active players and we make most points but this is too much.
It was fun with Pouches I give you that, but 5000 mixes makes people bleed from eyes. Top player had 300 in 2 weeks, I made 260 doing a lot.

Not to mention getting one green box and maybe 1 good item isn't worth that much mixing at all, and nobody feels it does.
I had 0 useful items from guild quests so far, one of us had 1 nice item. Rest were just fuel for our HRS.

• Like 1

Top guild you are talking about has 2-3 active players so they wont finish any quest.

1 hour ago, nagor said:

Top guild you are talking about has 2-3 active players so they wont finish any quest.

anything you start for first time on this server we did already at least twice. I know how eazy/hard the guild quest is only by reading it when it comes up. I know that 5k succ mixes are impossible so I don't even start to do it. This time I better spend for collecting some jewels to be able to creat a top box in castle-lord-mix and that every day. 

PS - i totally agree with that post.

Little summary :

i want do resets but I can't 

I want do quests but I can't 

I want do guild quests but I can't 

= I want to play but I can't 

finny how things got changed 

Edited by Weissmann

100% agree  no reason stay here if they dont remove limit of quests . so many players is unactive like me but slowly i make quests 

Also I didn't mention any quest limiters. I think they should stay, I'm climbing up don't worry, less then 30 quests now. I will also try to motivate some of our players to do same. This system is quite good.

On 11/5/2018 at 10:22 AM, Pharaun said:

Hey.
1. Current guild quests to sucesfully mix 5000 times..

Why was it prolonged? It's horrible. Trying gives you 200-300 without burning 1000 blesses for potions. Most I have seen is 300 in 2 weeks.
Top guild didn' even go over 650 points!!!
We have made 1179 being most active guild. FFS.
I say terminate this horrible quest and give us normal one. This leads to second point..

Collect gemtones and keep them, mixed with 30 packs in vault and when you get this guild quest, take your guild and go refine them.

I assume refining gemstones to Harmony yewels works same as for achievement "Alchemist",   also works making HRS from exc items and making LRS from normal items.

If you say you are active guild, then collecting tons of gemstones from dragon invasions should not be an issue.

Rabbit invasions give alot of yewels to make Soul / Bless potions 

Medals / Stars give tons of items to make easy Chaos weapons combinations

This is just a suggestion 

18 minutes ago, Karupapa said:

If you say you are active guild, then collecting tons of gemstones from dragon invasions should not be an issue.

You can get 30 (?) gemstones from one invasion - if all dragons dropped gemstone. Goodluck...

12 minutes ago, nagor said:

You can get 30 (?) gemstones from one invasion - if all dragons dropped gemstone. Goodluck...

There are 12 dragon invasions per day, even if u get 10 gemstones per invasion, then its 120 per day.

And guilds dont have ewry week the guild quest to make sucsessful chaos mixes. 

My point was to "think ahead and collect before you get the quest"

46 minutes ago, Karupapa said:

There are 12 dragon invasions per day, even if u get 10 gemstones per invasion, then its 120 per day.

You probably never tried out what you suggest. 

1 hour ago, Karupapa said:

Or maybe quests themselfes are crappy in their idea? As I said. Not every of them. Some of them are done with nice feeling.
Also Gemstones don't work. Only stuff done at Goblin. Thanks mr "I don't do what I advise."

12 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

You probably never tried out what you suggest. 

you know I played before when there were no Guild Quests. 

But i made max Alchemist achievement on 2 accounts with just making harmony yewels from gemstones. Thats why I think its possible.

Just now, Pharaun said:

Or maybe quests themselfes are crappy in their idea? As I said. Not every of them. Some of them are done with nice feeling.
Also Gemstones don't work. Only stuff done at Goblin. Thanks mr "I don't do what I advise."

They work for Alcemy achievement which is also for chaos machine, that why i thought to suggest to try it. 

As i sed i dont play here anymore thanks to administration. Just checking forum time to time

9 minutes ago, Pharaun said:

Gemstones should work, as should LRS and HRS combinations.

1 hour ago, Pharaun said:

1 hour ago, popwar said:

@Arthur maybe you check it up, as players are refering it is not working properly. As popwar sed theese combinations should be working, Specially about such a large amount of combinations needed.

2 hours ago, popwar said:

Still doesn't change fact that doing 10.000 jewel upgrades in 2 weeks and 5000 sucesfull combinations in 2 weeks ARE USELESS. Profit is so bad compared to amount of work you have to do you do other things cause this is completly pointless.
Just look at rankings at Diablo now. 1600 'top' score while Strongest guild is at nothing. Second strongest guild is at 1000. Hmmm.
I'm not saying to change rewards. I'm saying just change bloody quests.
In those 2 weeks time I could farm up nice set or get enough jewels to buy something useful. Or do normal quests and get guaranteed rewards.
Or try to do stupid guild quest so I might gamble a little at end of it..TO GET NOTHING USEFUL. Yeah. Guess what people will choose.

5000 combinations is imaginably hard ? 

guild limit is 25? 

5000 / 25= 200 combinations, 
its for 2 weeks, so 200 / 14 days = 14,3 sucsessfull combinations per day for each member

Getting that each Chaos goblin mix works, gemstone refine work, HRS refine works, lower refine works. then even 50combinations per day should not be too hard.

Or the time has passed so much that 15chaos per day is a enormous amount of worth theese days (assuming Gemstone & HRS refine not working)

Back when i was playing chaoses had no worth, sorry.

And with 10000 yewel quest, it would be 30 sucsessfull yewels per player each day.

I would say server is DEAD, if theese quests are not possible to make. >>> MERGE WITH AURORA as usually

12 minutes ago, Karupapa said:

I would say server is DEAD, if theese quests are not possible to make. >>> MERGE WITH AURORA as usually

Yikez XD

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Karupapa said:

MERGE WITH AURORA as usually

Hah, if they merged diablo and aurora - me and im sure that many more ppl would leave because of FO sets, wings and pets from aurora... 

1 minute ago, nagor said:

Hah, if they merged diablo and aurora - me and im sure that many more ppl would leave because of FO sets, wings and pets from aurora... 

They can reduce aurora +fo items to +2/3 options. They have done such things before with merge

• Like 1

As said already many times, Diablo will not merge with Aurora. In can only merge with Pandora, sometime in the future. For now, none if this is even in discussion.

As for guild quests.. i agree that the quest amounts should correlate with the online of the server, some of these tasks might be nearly impossible for ordinary players/guilds.

4 minutes ago, popwar said:

As said already many times, Diablo will not merge with Aurora. In can only merge with Pandora, sometime in the future. For now, none if this is even in discussion.

As for guild quests.. i agree that the quest amounts should correlate with the online of the server, some of these tasks might be nearly impossible for ordinary players/guilds.

3 weeks its on and 3 guilds even couldnt made 5 k totally lol 

#
Guild
Guildmaster
Members
1 StyAlive Viserion 14 1067 3147
2 RoyaL DeathL 20 1715 2111
3 Guild Gromp 7 40 1560