MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Viserion

rule 8 or idk

is there legal to sell chars  with euros ?

1. My nickname:Viserion
2. The game server: x200 Diablo
3. What is the point of the rules is broken: 8
4. Name the offenders:Destroyer
5. Proof: 

Screen(11_01-23_53)-0006.jpg

Screen(11_02-00_27)-0018.thumb.jpg.bfd167fd265b9e2ba2ce28ef8675c590.jpgScreen(11_02-00_27)-0018.thumb.jpg.bfd167fd265b9e2ba2ce28ef8675c590.jpgScreen(11_02-00_27)-0021.thumb.jpg.0139ec17af17ed9ca1fe42f9209bb7a2.jpg

what about trade items for he will get ban ? they are trading for ban  and also for his new player * so is this fckng legal acts ? so can we sell them or can we trade items when we get we will ban ? he take out harms and gave +15 set to him after post on forum . check logs. he gave all fckng items for use them back . for unban with itemsss. where is the JUSTICE ? alsoı should to take that items to !!!!

Edited by Viserion

Reason no more time for play . so he can use 10 k bon in his real life to . actually that fckng bonusses like bitcoin yea right xD 

180 euro . not too much for a bk . 

P.S. With all sheet. with his +15 dd ref set rings pends swords and shield +w3 also.

Edited by Viserion

3 hours ago, Viserion said:

up

Whenever you are upping thread goes up, and threads are processed from bottom towards top lol.

its up to admins to decide if this is rule 8

p.s for remind. knight sold his items to claw . and he couldt take his money . and they  get ban also both of them . without any payment decount. i know this story cause. zombie sm vs clawfinger. so im waiting for ban. also i shhow u guuys for traded items and his market post to . i hope u get what i mean ! :))

I've seen chat in discord before this screens. Destoyer wan't to sell BK for bons on Pandora. This time he get warning.

3) Sale of anything for real money and virtual currencies, equated to real money, as well as any type of exchange and sale of the characters is forbidden. For violation of this rule, you will receive a warning or an instant block of accounts of buyer and seller.

But in next time, this kind of thing doesn't help you. Closed.

• Thanks 1