MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Viserion

quester limits

should to make quester limit 5 or should to make no limit there . there is top 10 questers half of them stopped play . and even i cant make 200 rr with that system . if i ll make it i ll stuck at 212 th quest so i cant hunt them at noria . need ds 5 or lot for that. check it and set no limit or make it 5 . its mine opinion .

1 hour ago, Pharaun said:

Yeah - me. You have to wait for us ;) getting there slowly.

Wtf are u talking about.  U started 2 months later from us. This topic about top 10 quester not for you. 

1 hour ago, Viserion said:

Wtf are u talking about.  U started 2 months later from us. This topic about top 10 quester not for you.

what kinda bullshit is that? " This topic about top 10 quester not for you. " ?!??!?!?!?!! Braindamaged? Quests is everyone involved, to get to the " top 10 " questers right? SO Pharaun is on hes way :), stop crying so loud dayum.

1 hour ago, Darkeurai said:

what kinda bullshit is that? " This topic about top 10 quester not for you. " ?!??!?!?!?!! Braindamaged? Quests is everyone involved, to get to the " top 10 " questers right? SO Pharaun is on hes way :), stop crying so loud dayum.

For the first u fckng idiot We talking about fckng quester limits. Even he isnt not in first 20. İm in last resets and we dont need to wait that players start play again. Stfu and Dont spam more in this topic. 

9 minutes ago, Viserion said:

For the first u fckng idiot We talking about fckng quester limits. Even he isnt not in first 20. İm in last resets and we dont need to wait that players start play again. Stfu and Dont spam more in this topic.

Well u Monkey, everyone " Sold, or Quittet " as u say " top 20 Questers " THEREFOR you jsut need to wait till others not "top 20" Questing to the Top 10 right ? Simple as it is :D