MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arthur

Server Settings - Pandora x100

29 minutes ago, Viserion said:

ofc i know . i changed full stats bk with 25 rr bk at x30 . fo items fo jewellery fo wings and noob bk . i remember it . i think dont need to merge x5000 open it for fun  with grand resets . will be alive server i think .

I think it would die even faster than any server before. Just because there would be a handful of hardcore players, who would just out-reset everyone x2 in the first days and boom, all the regular players are gone. They have more chance on a x100 with reset cap :D :D 

And Phobos was an indication, that high rates don’t have long lives with the mux playerbase :D 

P.S. My personal opinion is that no new servers should be opened... but we need new players, sooooo.. no real alternatives in this situation :/ 

I already know few people who will go with their thousands of Bons to new server from Aurora. I think this is good idea, but how you make more advertisment with such a short notice?

3 hours ago, Pharaun said:

I already know few people who will go with their thousands of Bons to new server from Aurora. I think this is good idea, but how you make more advertisment with such a short notice?

Who said you can move existing bons?

16 hours ago, MZU said:

Who said you can move existing bons?

You're right, you can only move within server or trade them from another to another, but they have to exist to do that. I guess they will spend $..

after merging first time aurora server dyed that what happened ...old players as i am or imyourdaddy/knight/cpib and i can be mentioning names like this forever... we all left... it was to booring /merge ruined economy of server/ruined all tops and well theres tons of things i can say but well i prefer to forget this and start new server with items f.o at aurora and money i spend i feel deception at how this server went.. aurora was realy nice server untill u killed it i camed back to start pandora hope u do not the same with .

3 hours ago, angelicalx said:

after merging first time aurora server dyed that what happened ...old players as i am or imyourdaddy/knight/cpib and i can be mentioning names like this forever... we all left... it was to booring /merge ruined economy of server/ruined all tops and well theres tons of things i can say but well i prefer to forget this and start new server with items f.o at aurora and money i spend i feel deception at how this server went.. aurora was realy nice server untill u killed it i camed back to start pandora hope u do not the same with .

Pandora in future can be merge only with Diablo, very similar server. 

This will be absolutely different situation, not like Aurora & Atlas or Phobos  

On 10/25/2018 at 11:21 AM, Arthur said:

Pandora in future can be merge only with Diablo, very similar server. 

This will be absolutely different situation, not like Aurora & Atlas or Phobos  

is there any diff besides exp ?

2 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

Between Pandora & Diablo? Shouldn’t be.

48 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

No. Reset count, experience, other reset limitation.

There isn't any big reason to change Diablo to Pandora. But for new players Pandora is great choice. 

On 10/23/2018 at 9:27 AM, Arthur said:

I can only repeat this. 

1) This server firstly is for new players.

We need new players, not our old players who jumping from one server to other. Of course you can leave Diablo to start playing on Pandora, but in one day..  

2) This server will be merged in future with Diablo x200.

And then what? Admins will be bastards? 

In the end i can say - play where you like, not where is more digits in online string.

From 200+ online on Diablo we have now around 100. And Pandora is +200-250. What a coincidence!

12 minutes ago, Pharaun said:

From 200+ online on Diablo we have now around 100. And Pandora is +200-250. What a coincidence!

no worries, they will come back sooner than you think