MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arthur

Server Settings - Pandora x100

muxglobal pandora mu online

MUXGLOBAL Pandora x100 - A time of new discovers of Mu Online

Our exclusive game world concept: Arkania | Ruined Lorencia | Jungle Noria | Snowstorm Devias

The next chapter in the cycle of our new concept. Action medium rate server on our unique Arkania Episode 4 build. This time we have went even further and we have removed from the Shop, not only 3rd and 4th wings, but also all special pets. Demon, Spirit of Guardian, Shadowmere and Golden Fenrir are not anymore sold in the Shop, but they have their in-game substitutes: Hellion, Seraph and Elite Horse.

Now you can craft your own special pet. And as before, you won’t be able to find any set items in the shop as well. You will have to collected exclusively by available gaming methods - fighting for bosses and trading with other players. Chance of looting items with 4 Excellent options and a wide range of available Ancient sets will make the process of assembling your perfect set truly captivating.

Like on the server Diablo, we are continuing to develop the equality concept. VIP account will still give all its benefits in the form of increased experience, buffs, gifts and a separate shop. In exchange VIP players will receive access to another Bless Arena, with slightly weakened spots, some bosses and Non-PvP mode, also Rings and Pendants can be leveled up to +12 with the help of a new Jewel of Goldsmith that ca be found in the labyrinths of Dungeon.

One of the distinguishing features of the server is the new system - Guild Quests. Every week, all guilds on the server will receive a task - it can be killing certain monsters, bosses, attending events, completing quests and much more. 7 days will be given to complete the task, at the end of 7 day season, all members of the guild will be rewarded with Excellent items and extra Guild Buff. Full information about Guild Quests is available here.

Consecutive in-game Quest System with more than 280 missions. For competing tasks you receive Zen, Cash points, Jewels, loot boxes, level-ups and additional stat points. The total amount of stat points, which you will be able to get after completing all quests is over 13 000. Stat points obtained in the quest system do not disappear with the resets, that means, the more quests you complete, the stronger your character becomes permanently.

To prevent most active players from breaking forward from the main bulk of players - quests are becoming available gradually. Initially, there are 100 quests available on the server - up to the first significant Golden Dragon boss. When first 10 players successfully complete first 100 tasks, another 20 become available, until the next boss. When 10 people perform 120 quests, 20 more will be added and so on.

Reset limitations – additional chance for the less hardcore players to not fall out of the reset race. This system has 3 stages:

15 players are needed to complete 25 resets.

10 players are needed to complete 50 resets.

5 players are needed to complete 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100 resets.

The maximum number of people in a guild will be significantly smaller than we are used to. Ordinary characters can hold a clan of 20 people, Dark Lord - 25. The idea is to sustain a multilateral competition and clan wars.
Possibility to create alliances on the server is only available if the guild that owns the castle has successfully defended it. A guild that owns castle cannot create alliances. If the guild which sustains in alliance has captured the castle, then this alliance will be disbanded in 6 days, on Saturday at 12:00. Thus, the defending guild will always be without an alliance, but attacking guilds, in case they can not conquer the castle on their own, will have the opportunity to unite in alliances.

The first Castle Siege on the server will take place on Sunday 2 December at 19:00.

Crywolf event will take place each Wednesday at 21:30 

PK restrictions on locations:

• Locations Lost tower, Aida - Non-PvP, here you can not kill other players.
  • Locations Lost tower, Atlans, Tarkan, Icarus, Aida, Kanturu - teleporting with the help of DL Summon skill is forbidden if you have 10 or more kills.
  • Locations Arkania, Atlans, Tarkan, Icarus, Aida, Kanturu - unable to kill other players if you have 25 or more kills.
  • Locations Dungeon, Valley of Loren and Crywolf - Free PvP, there are no penalties for killing players.
  • Location Bless Arena - the most insecure place in the game world, PK is welcomed.

Donate limitations; these items will never be on sale:

• All special pets (Demon, Spirit of Guardian, Shadowmere, Golden Fenrir).
  • Wings 3 and 4 level.
  • Sets (Helms, Armors, Pants, Gloves, Boots).

Power Buff and additional stats from the website will be unavailable for several days after launch. These services will become available on 5 November.
No separate VIP server and no service to level up items with a 100% chance of success using fruits.

Table of resets:

Spoiler

Resets - reset number
Points + - amount of additional stat points players will get at this reset
Total Points - amount of total points players will have at this reset
Experience - experience rates at this reset 
Bonuses - amount of Bonuses rewarded for this reset 

Reset cost Zen 10kk * the number of resets | Creating MG / DL - 150/220 lvl

Rewards for referrals on 25, 50 and 75 resets.

207438955e406daa3b87b9c80c708bdc.jpg

New Server MuxGlobal Pandora x100 will open on November 1 at 18:00 (EET)

Edited by Arthur

Be advised. This server will be merged in future with Diablo x200. If you are playing on x30 or x200 - nice! This server firstly is for new players. This time will be much more advertisement then early. 

• Thanks 1

Fuk you all admins we wasted time at diblo cant make max res max quest and etc better focus for new players not for cash rip diablo wasted all time sukers 

• Thanks 1

@Arthur open new x30 that will be merged in the future with Aurora too. With items from shop and everything :)

3 minutes ago, MZU said:

@Arthur open new x30 that will be merged in the future with Aurora too. With items from shop and everything :)

Servers like Aurora are not planned in the future.

14 minutes ago, Shanahan said:

Servers like Aurora are not planned in the future.

Then maybe you should also close Aurora server? 

It consumes a lot of resources for a hand of players. 

Inflation and lack of players on the server is at it's highest level. And I will own soon more than 50% of the valuable items in the server. What's next ?

Severs settings sounds nice and it reminds me on egamez x100 and odyssey x200 server. Now only 91 online on genesis so I Prognose the same for diablo. Rip x200 but Anyway I will keep on playing on mux bcuz if you have playidd once you play here 4ever. Good luck for every new players✌️

3 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

Severs settings sounds nice and it reminds me on egamez x100 and odyssey x200 server. Now only 91 online on genesis so I Prognose the same for diablo. Rip x200 but Anyway I will keep on playing on mux bcuz if you have playidd once you play here 4ever. Good luck for every new players✌️

Something like, once you go black you never go back? 😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, Type-R said:

New server does not mean that you have to quit your old one to go to new, Wtf?

I've read enough replies like this. Just stop it, thank you.

Edited by Weissmann
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Type-R said:

New server does not mean that you have to quit your old one to go to new, Wtf?

That doesn’t work here :D:D 

Edited by popwar

3 hours ago, popwar said:

That doesn’t work here :D:D 

No, here it works the player rip-off system. It is very known by the admins and they seem to get used to it.

You guys ruin the reputation of this project because this lame actions, imho :/ 

2 minutes ago, MZU said:

No, here it works the player rip-off system. It is very known by the admins and they seem to get used to it.

You guys ruin the reputation of this project because this lame actions, imho :/ 

Yeah, yeah - rip off, all for the money bla bla bla. This project does not really give any good to the admins.. + the new non-donate concept is not helping either.

Not our fault that players decide to leave for every new server they see around, just because they can't compete in the current one... Unfortunatelly, the top players (like you, weiss, supreme, and many more) are the ones who suffer from this and they are basically forced to change servers, because the current ones get boring. 

2 hours ago, popwar said:

Yeah, yeah - rip off, all for the money bla bla bla. This project does not really give any good to the admins.. + the new non-donate concept is not helping either.

Not our fault that players decide to leave for every new server they see around, just because they can't compete in the current one... Unfortunatelly, the top players (like you, weiss, supreme, and many more) are the ones who suffer from this and they are basically forced to change servers, because the current ones get boring. 

just few names : cpbibuk, lionheart, vilpas, iamyourdadd, Weissmann, supreme. 6 x around 500€ Makes ~3000euro. If you mean that 3k euro is nothing good for guys who live in Latvia...

i didn't even calculate properly. Just few names with -/+ numbers and oh yes, just 3 of them keep playing.

Edited by Weissmann

1 hour ago, Weissmann said:

just few names : cpbibuk, lionheart, vilpas, iamyourdadd, Weissmann, supreme. 6 x around 500€ Makes ~3000euro. If you mean that 3k euro is nothing good for guys who live in Latvia...

i didn't even calculate properly. Just few names with -/+ numbers and oh yes, just 3 of them keep playing.

Are the real money deals included? :D 

I suspect this will drain half of current player base(some will switch to new, some will play on both) reducing further activity. I mean, what do Senate thinks about it? I understand fresh things are needed, new server, new hype, new players..but you also risk current base in my opinion.

On 10/19/2018 at 7:01 PM, Arthur said:

Be advised. This server will be merged in future with Diablo x200. If you are playing on x30 or x200 - nice! This server firstly is for new players. This time will be much more advertisement then early. 

I can only repeat this. 

1) This server firstly is for new players.

We need new players, not our old players who jumping from one server to other. Of course you can leave Diablo to start playing on Pandora, but in one day..  

2) This server will be merged in future with Diablo x200.

And then what? Admins will be bastards? 

In the end i can say - play where you like, not where is more digits in online string.

3 hours ago, Arthur said:

I can only repeat this. 

1) This server firstly is for new players.

We need new players, not our old players who jumping from one server to other. Of course you can leave Diablo to start playing on Pandora, but in one day..  

2) This server will be merged in future with Diablo x200.

And then what? Admins will be bastards? 

In the end i can say - play where you like, not where is more digits in online string.

at least open x5000 for fun not x100 lol

Just now, Viserion said:

at least open x5000 for fun not x100 lol

x100 will be okay for merge with x200. 

x5000? You know what happened after Fobos was merged with Aurora. 

52 minutes ago, Arthur said:

x100 will be okay for merge with x200. 

x5000? You know what happened after Fobos was merged with Aurora. 

ofc i know . i changed full stats bk with 25 rr bk at x30 . fo items fo jewellery fo wings and noob bk . i remember it . i think dont need to merge x5000 open it for fun  with grand resets . will be alive server i think .