MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dean

Cant run the game

Can someone help me please with this problem. I already reinstaled the game,got framework.Nothing works. It says - Data/world74/encterrain74obj.file corrupted.

Edited by Dean

I'm having exacly same problem from time to time. Uninstall - Install again clears problem for me. Look here for more on what creators said -

13 minutes ago, Pharaun said:

I'm having exacly same problem from time to time. Uninstall - Install again clears problem for me. Look here for more on what creators said -

I found what arthur said,bu my windows is in latvian language and i cant find the Add or remove exclusions thing. :/ 

I have same problem , tried everything but just dont work anymore .

Ok works now , and i have no idea wat i did :D

Edited by DeathMG

Funny thing is - same thing happens even if I turn off all anti-viruses and scanning programs and/or add exclusions. Not always, but after a few days. Same thing happens if I close game too fast, without triggering it in game(and waiting 5s for it to close and close with button). Looks like there should be added fail-safe in case of emergency close so files won't get corrupted, theoreticly speaking. No idea in what this is written in or what kind of base does it use.

Add entire game folder to Exclusions. Any modification of the file sha/md5 will trigger your antivirus.