MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
MZU

Castle Siege Web Registration

Castle Owner is allowed to register himself to CS from web, which obviously should not be possible.

Please return the bons back to acc rufuss, and maybe fix the bug? :D

29.09.2018 14:20 Services: Registration for CS - 100

7 minutes ago, Type-R said:

Just - Why?

Because server is so dead that I want to fight with myself at Castle Siege and you should be happy you have a bug searcher around...

Edited by MZU
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Type-R said:

Just - Why?

I asked myself same question, but the answer is right in front of you. Server is REALLY dead...

37 minutes ago, MZU said:

Because server is so dead that I want to fight with myself at Castle Siege and you should be happy you have a bug searcher around...

So why you ask bons back, if you want to fight with yourself? :D

14 minutes ago, Type-R said:

So why you ask bons back, if you want to fight with yourself? :D

Haha! I didn’t expect this coming :D 

8 hours ago, Weissmann said:

@BeL4eNaK @Arthur @Emp @Shanahan Can you tell us anything about auroras future please ?

It will remain online and receive all updates and support that our other servers do.

Merging in a near future with Diablo or any other new servers on Muxglobal won't be possible due to Aurora's age and donate item differences. 

49 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Merging in a near future with Diablo or any other new servers on Muxglobal won't be possible due to Aurora's age and donate item differences. 

near future * so u mean can be in long time ? with fo set items + pets server ;merge with nondonate server ' so ,n future ; not near future ; but is it will be possible !? ?? 

then why we all leaved to our fckng full options items ? and pets !? for come this new server !??????????? all leaves top chars and top items for commes to here . we came but  now u wrote 'Near Future ' so it can be in future ' !?

8 hours ago, Viserion said:

near future * so u mean can be in long time ? with fo set items + pets server ;merge with nondonate server ' so ,n future ; not near future ; but is it will be possible !? ?? 

then why we all leaved to our fckng full options items ? and pets !? for come this new server !??????????? all leaves top chars and top items for commes to here . we came but  now u wrote 'Near Future ' so it can be in future ' !?

Near future does not mean that Autora and Diablo will ever merge, because they won’t. Aurora can only merge with a similar server, but there are no similar servers to Aurora, at least not now.

Same for Diablo, it can only merge with future servers that have the same or similar build.

Meanwhile from CS fighting with myself

Keep you guys in touch

5872769D-3337-4936-9295-E54BA5F874BB.jpeg

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Viserion said:

Aurora will never merged with Diablo. 

• Sad 1