Jump to content
MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Weissmann

4.1 LefT4DeaTh (x200)

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Gromp said:

Im 100% sure that we have better life than you

🤣🤣🤣 are u sure ? 😂🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Viserion said:

'KEBABS/CHEAPASSES' 

Supreme was the one who left empire guild with words "fcking kebabs only turk speak, I hate them" back to Time when you and your mates were in our guild. So you better talk with him how this word was born in diablo server, bcuz now you are his little dog...

anyway, please stop spam with offtopic in prison section. He offended me or how typer thinks - administration, by using my/their Nation several times. Here are just 2 examples (not minor abuse) of his dirty nonsense language. 

Edited by Weissmann

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

bcuz now you are his little dog...

For the first  we have1 dog in game . And name is tribunal 2nd i didnt heard it from him so it sounds like 'City Legend' . 3 next time u will be in forum gor KEBABS. And many of 4.12 to . Have fun now.  

Edited by Viserion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Viserion said:

Have fun now.  

I try to have fun, but fun ends when ppl talk in dirty way about my nationality, like iceshadow did. I hope things like this will get punishment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

I try to have fun, but fun ends when ppl talk in dirty way about my nationality, like iceshadow did. I hope things like this will get punishment.

Trust me u will be in same topic like him . No one dont insult ur nation idiot ! Rich russians is an insult!??

Edited by Viserion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Viserion said:

Trust me u will be in same topic like him . No one dont insult ur nation idiot ! Rich russians is an insult!??

 

Russians are alcoholics.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Viserion said:

Trust me u will be in same topic like him . No one dont insult ur nation idiot ! Rich russians is an insult!??

Yes, not direkt but yes. For me as a German it's an insult. Why does he even have to mention anybodys nationality in this game ? Bcuz he can't do anything he tries to touch ppl and for this one he gets clearly punishment, I hope so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

Yes, not direkt but yes. For me as a German it's an insult. Why does he even have to mention anybodys nationality in this game ? Bcuz he can't do anything he tries to touch ppl and for this one he gets clearly punishment, I hope so

Cry more here (u know there is no fckng insult!) Btw u need perma for KEBABS then. And try ban my all whole guild before cs . Nice tactic. Anyway  No more time for u here. Cya .lets wait decide.

Edited by Viserion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×