1. My nickname: Tribunal
2. The game server: Diablo x200
3. What is the point of the rules is broken: 4.1
4. Name the offender: LefT4DeaTh
5. Proof: Screenshot

https://ibb.co/dw8XnK
                https://ibb.co/eCXsnK
                https://ibb.co/di67Me

P.S. Is it bad to be russian ? why i should feel shame to be russian ? yes, i earn some money, but why do ppl have to write me about my nation and about nation of my friends ? :S

P.S.S. - one SS has no date, but if following you can see same /post msgs with a date on it

Edited by Weissmann

I guess he means russians as administration. 

So i suppose this is 1.1, but this is up to admins to decide if they find it disrespectfull.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Type-R said:

So i suppose this is 1.1, but this is up to admins to decide if they find it disrespectfull.

previously you said you dont play guess-games. Anyway, it doesnt have to be connected with me, even if he meant it about admins, why does he have to mention my/our nationality ? 

i´m actually from Germany (he knows it) and i´m more than a half german nation... It feels really strange to me, to read something like "how does it feel to make russians rich" ... I understand when ppl break 4.12 Rule, but god sake, this is just a game, why ppl need to digg so deep to try to touch someone proud... My grandgrand pa died in the WW2 and now i read this fcking shit. It´s disqusting

Edited by Weissmann

8 minutes ago, Type-R said:

He mentions administration nationality, not yours

"how does it feel, to make russians rich" - for me as a german, it sounds like "how does it feel for you as a german, to make russians rich"... you understand my point of view

are you also not a part of administration in this case ? as far as i know, you speak russian, but you are not russian-nationality. Why this mthfckr can leave such comments without to get any penalty straight from topic moderators ? ... this is also not a first time he says it

Edited by Weissmann

KEBABS also ethnic hatred to Turkish ppl. Next time be carefull weisnoob

Edited by Viserion

I have tired with you Weissman …. that's the end for me !! I don't tell anyone if you are Russian .. I tell they you make the Russian guys reacht so don't try to give someone ban here without a reason play don't cry .. every day the ppl have problem with you . you look a reason to ban them play like a man and don't break our balls plz ..

Realy now a get a ba because I say you make the Russian guys rich ?? that's a lie .. Weissman is a German I leave in german too .. but not I take a ban for this reason ?? he looks all the time something like this he don't play he crys

previously you said you dont play guess-games. Anyway, it doesnt have to be connected with me, even if he meant it about admins, why does he have to mention my/our nationality ? 

i´m actually from Germany (he knows it) and i´m more than a half german nation... It feels really strange to me, to read something like "how does it feel to make russians rich" ... I understand when ppl break 4.12 Rule, but god sake, this is just a game, why ppl need to digg so deep to try to touch someone proud... My grandgrand pa died in the WW2 and now i read this fcking shit. It´s disqusting

Realy now ? tell me plz dir Admins whats wrong here ? I don't care if he is german Russian turkey or if the administration are an other nationalite ..I don't give a [email protected] for what he says .. I just tell him that he don't have Balls to be good alone .. he  makes some people rich tp be  good and to write in game for all this ..

2 minutes ago, IceShadow said:

Realy now ? tell me plz dir Admins whats wrong here ? I don't care if he is german Russian turkey or if the administration are an other nationalite ..I don't give a [email protected] for what he says .. I just tell him that he don't have Balls to be good alone .. he  makes some people rich tp be  good and to write in game for all this ..

Next time choose better words to discribe your feelings. These words might cost you 7 days break from game to cool your head down.

I cost you all you time from game … you are not player .. you look reasons to make the other feeling bad !  I am Greek and I don't have nothing with Germans Or Russian .. nO problem with any1 .. I am not racist .. if a take ban because you make the Russian guys rich its realy a lie ..

6 minutes ago, IceShadow said:

I cost you all you time from game … you are not player .. you look reasons to make the other feeling bad !  I am Greek and I don't have nothing with Germans Or Russian .. nO problem with any1 .. I am not racist .. if a take ban because you make the Russian guys rich its realy a lie ..

@Type-R look, he doesn't even want to learn on his mistakes. He keeps pushing this "rich russian guys" bullshit...

@IceShadow just Play your Game. It's not your business how ppl invest their good and to whom. If you can't compete with me ingame, don't go personal by using dirty words about my/administrations nationality. I don't care if you are Greece, Turk or what ever and I don't spam /post by every single chance.

Edited by Weissmann

P.S. Is it bad to be russian ? why i should feel shame to be russian ? yes, i earn some money, but why do ppl have to write me about my nation and about nation of my friends ? :S

P.S.S. - one SS has no date, but if following you can see same /post msgs with a date on it

Show me plz the reason to take ban ? i don't say something bad .. i don't something racist .. So if i take a ban means that something i not going well here..

Just now, IceShadow said:

Show me plz the reason to take ban ? i don't say something bad .. i don't something racist .. So if i take a ban means that something i not going well here..

Just read rule 4.1 and everything will be clear

Your not suppose well because its nothing bad on it .. and i don't unterstand the reason you say that s 1.1 ??

Even he will not get punishment, players like this person poisones community.

20 minutes ago, Gromp said:

Even he will not get punishment, players like this person poisones community.

For you GetALife. İts just a game wtf u talks about poisones to community.

46 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

Just read rule 4.1 and everything will be clear

And for u talk about turkish ppl 'KEBABS/CHEAPASSES' AND  now tryng to ban him for he said rich russians ? Read rule again. U will get ur ban next time from ethnic hatred

7 minutes ago, Viserion said:

For you GetALife. İts just a game wtf u talks about poisones to community.

And for u talk about turkish ppl 'KEBABS/CHEAPASSES' AND  now tryng to ban him for he said rich russians ? Read rule again. U will get ur ban next time from ethnic hatred

Than how we can call our "group" who plays in one server and use one forum? I think its community. Im 100% sure that we have better life than you. Because you can see, only ones who complains and are negative is your guild members :) But this is offTopic, thats why wait for Birdy 😊

Edited by Gromp