DeagLe

Diablo x200 Storm 4.9

1. My nickname: DeagLe

2. The game server: x200 Diablo
3. What is the point of the rules is broken: 4.9
4. Name the offender: Storm
5. Proof: (Screenshot / Video) 

https://youtu.be/bS8swL3yIzI

he opened 2x player in same pc for more bon and buff himself ,  when he get warning from launcher for hit anyone to her he open it check  both players ip u will see what i mean , if its ok we all open 3 4 players in tdm for more bon and we have also 2 3 x elf's for buff us so just let us know

we all know u weis for me have fun with  1 week bannn . cant stay afk on tdm 

if its legal i will open 2 x ee elf next time for buff myself and won on there ? and more bon to ! so + deagle 

4 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

why ? you checked ip ? maybe we see Storm staying on 1 spot for 2 minutes ?

you are only give buff for dl and when dead respawm another spot lol

1. You dont see Storm 2mins AFK on 1 SPOT
2. Check IP if its from the Same PC
3. Video should have a full " optimized " lengh on the " Object " giving from the Point of View if its an " AFK/Farmin " OR EE Elf doing her Job :)

So for popwar, giving REC is nonsense :) Obey the rules as an " Game Admin " please.

Edited by Darkeurai

32 minutes ago, popwar said:

REC

i dont see date in that movie aswell. Is it from 1 week maybe 2 ago ? 

and btw

3. Video expiration date 1 week.
4. At the end of video you have to press the PrintScreen key that in game date and time of record of video has emerged.

Edited by Weissmann

3. Video expiration date 1 week.
4. At the end of video you have to press the PrintScreen key that in game date and time of record of video has emerged.

5. In the title of the video must be stated - MuxGlobal Mu Online - and your server. For example: MuxGlobal Mu Online - Atlas. Or MuxGlobal Mu Online - Aurora
6. A link to our server statistics must be added to the description of the video. Go here -> and select the desired server. Here's an example link to Atlas: http://muxglobal.com/index.php?page=stats&serv=server2

RULES!!!!!! Idiots :D

and btw im interested full vit full agi +13 + dd+8% harm +elf buff full sm buff power buff bk dies 3 4 secs in cs (with 50%dmg)and other one dies in crywolf and ka without buffs  from bk combo . i think they need to check all logs whats wrong . if u showing us diablo info  i wanna sat they should check fckng logs. and we wil see how 2 x full vit full agi  dd refs bk dies with elff bufs ms and pb 

Viserion playing first Time Mu Online XDDD

DLS were never alone, SM Poisend ur noob BK's every time. +MG Fire Slash penetrates DEF.

Also, Full VIT/AGI with BAD SET+JEWELERY cant live for every against FULL DMG DL.

How long have u been playing MU now? You should know it by now atleast.. :)

3 minutes ago, notoriouz said:

where here PrintScreen?

Are u Blind ? LOOOK TOP LEFT, then u see SCEENS :)

Idiot watched 3 sec of Video and decided to blame himself hahahahahahah

Edited by Darkeurai

1 minute ago, Darkeurai said:

Viserion playing first Time Mu Online XDDD

DLS were never alone, SM Poisend ur noob BK's every time. +MG Fire Slash penetrates DEF.

Also, Full VIT/AGI with BAD SET+JEWELERY cant live for every against FULL DMG DL.

How long have u been playing MU now? You should know it by now atleast.. :)

+12 fire rings and u talking about jewellerys ?  angelo dont do it to me ^_^i didnt started yesterday i had fo fire ring also at cs +15 from lionheart so stfu . u cant give a reason for jewellerys

Just now, Viserion said:

+12 fire rings and u talking about jewellerys ?  angelo dont do it to me ^_^i didnt started yesterday i had fo fire ring also at cs +15 from lionheart so stfu . u cant give a reason for jewellerys

Make DL with same Stats/Set like Gromp or Tribunal, then attack urself and u will see how easy it is with Full Buff to Kill BK's with not TOP GEAR.

4. At the end of video you have to press the PrintScreen key that in game date and time of record of video has emerged

-At the end of video, no start lol

not TOP GEAR *  man still acts like an idiot . i thought u know abought bk . with ee + ms+fire rings =? its an question do u know about bk ? i think u knew it already so stfu and let they check all 

Just now, Viserion said:

not TOP GEAR *  man still acts like an idiot . i thought u know abought bk . with ee + ms+fire rings =? its an question do u know about bk ? i think u knew it already so stfu and let they check all 

one thing that need to get checked is your head

3 minutes ago, Viserion said:

You know that i Played BK for Years ;) and trust me DDAN and on PHOBOS all BKS got Fked by DLS with bad or even 1 lacking bad Item. So stop acting like ur a God Player bcouz ur Not.

Edited by Darkeurai

4 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

one thing that need to get checked is your head

another thing check ur logs and ur ip . which accs u open to there * better .logs for ur speed *