MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
novalyfe

Why do we need to use bonus points to disconnect?

Hello, I am a new player on this server. Picking up Mu after many years again, and I was testing out all F1-F12 buttons to see all new features.

Pressing F11 or F12 (Can't remember, and don't want to try again), made me disconnect.

After this I could not re-connect as it kept saying "Account already connected"

Then I had to use website to d/c my account, but now I have to pay 5 bonus points?

Disconnect should be free for account owners...

Thanks,

Nova

Usually after 9 tries (3 tries, then you get dc from game, repeat x3) it let’s you back in.  

As to why is this not free, admins can elaborate more :D

I guess your launcher was open maybe in the task bar? Usualy if its open,you cant start new game from ikon on your desktop.Only if you are closing the launcher or start a game with your launcher opened.

popwar - I tried x2, so I was at 6 DC!! Should have kept going I guess.

Dean - I re-launched the one in task bar, it would not open, so I closed through task manager and re-started the game

F12 minimize ur game, it is still open but hidden. Next time just press f12 again. U can try. Thats for kids so they can hide the game when parents come in room to check if they are doing homework. 

2 hours ago, VeryMuch said:

F12 minimize ur game, it is still open but hidden. Next time just press f12 again. U can try. Thats for kids so they can hide the game when parents come in room to check if they are doing homework. 

:D:D:D