MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaun

Voting at MMOTOP.RU is hoax? Doesn't work as well.

Hi

First of all..I made account there since it was needed(none of other ones do, merely capcha)

Ok. I was waiting 3 days for - an activation email. It came today. I was doing muliple 'resend email' during those days to no avail.

Made through captcha system..voted and..well over 2 hours have passed. Nothings changed, I can still try to vote again - but I get what you see on screenshot.

Maybe change 'host' to another or just drop them? This might be hoax in my opinion, changed password on my account(both email and acc in game) for safety reasons.
"You can vote again in.." 9:23:27 VotingScreen.thumb.JPG.119f900588b02d7925f81b13bd939f42.JPG

Did you select the correct server and write in your nick? 

If you have done that, everything should work, it just usually takes some time for the vote to register (it registers at certain times, every hour at :00 or :30, i don't remember correctly...).

Yes I did. Twice by now. Here is another ss. Check my - Bonuses turnover on server for 30 days. No trace and I did vote 2 times now. I could use those points really nicely ;)
2066006069_anotherstupidscreen.thumb.JPG.724634d5fa2957e134a811a42fafc66c.JPG