MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Harvest

Server's difficulty

11 minutes ago, Lobster said:

I'm also happy about chaos machine %.  Not being able to complete a set makes me more motivated to come online and actually play the game instead of just afking. If certain items are challenging to obtain, they retain their value for a long time and it's rewarding to finally get them. I don't get how is this even an issue. There are plenty of servers where you can buy everything in lorencia bar. Is that fun? For someone, maybe, but for how long? A need to upgrade your equipment should be a long term goal instead of something you do over a few evenings.

1e3qw6.jpg

On 8/21/2018 at 11:12 AM, cthulhu said:

only Weissmann is happy at about chaos goblin/chaos machine, so interesting.

why? what is your "real reason" for that happiness?

actually i know "your reason" , it is not true question ;)

Because the admin friend :)

2 hours ago, MZU said:

Yes Weissmann pay monthly sallary to admins in MUX. Anything else?

Not really. This project is sponsored by me. That's why goblin is 100% on my account 

• Like 1

On 8/20/2018 at 5:43 PM, cthulhu said:

" Goblin % is set by default almost on all mixes. " ??? :):):)

we know that. we are not talking about "%", we are saying "the game is difficult without reason".

how many time i have to try for fenrir? how many time i have to try for feather of condor with same "%"? so many player wants to kill that purple guy :)

for example; i have same "%" for fenrir but 6 times i burned and i give up to try because this is no longer meaningless.

"Could you reduce the difficulty level of the game please? or not?" this is real subject.

thanks for your understanding.

I'm playing for few days now and I already got 3 rrs, decent gear(without begging for free stuff) and ton of stones, even some exc SoD from Box of luck -> Box of kundun +5 (that was a suprise)
I'm and 'old' player(I played a lot like 15 years ago) and I think this server is quite welcoming with it's quest&drop system. So far I didn't burn any +11/12, only some invitations..

• Like 1

"Pharaun" first use chaos goblin and write again here, ok?

we are not talking about "boxes" we are talking about "chaos machine/goblin is so hard".

27 minutes ago, cthulhu said:

"Pharaun" first use chaos goblin and write again here, ok?

we are not talking about "boxes" we are talking about "chaos machine/goblin is so hard".

I got yesterday 4th wing and made straight after it violet fenrir. Everything first try. 

You must be doing something very wrong 😁

yeah "Weissmann" everything so -easy- for you we know that.

And no,  i m not -doing something very wrong- "Righttmann" , chaos goblin/machine is so hard accept or reject it is true. smile face (!)

you better think how CM works and how can you use it for your own advantage. Simple tip : when you play roulette and you see 10 times was red, what would coming next ? 

Good luck 

7 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

you better think how CM works and how can you use it for your own advantage. Simple tip : when you play roulette and you see 10 times was red, what would coming next ? 

Good luck 

Sometimes still red😁

1 hour ago, Pharaun said:

I'm playing for few days now and I already got 3 rrs, decent gear(without begging for free stuff) and ton of stones, even some exc SoD from Box of luck -> Box of kundun +5 (that was a suprise)
I'm and 'old' player(I played a lot like 15 years ago) and I think this server is quite welcoming with it's quest&drop system. So far I didn't burn any +11/12, only some invitations..

sod doesn't drop from box+5 here :)

Edited by Harvest

Made myself +12 set on first try? I'll see as it goes.

" Box of Luck
Monster: Golden Budge Dragon / Scorpion
Drop: Boxes of Kundun +1 +2 +3 +4 +5, Zen "

Let me enlighten you? 😈

You should correct the CM % to show real values.

Out of 7 items if 1 makes it to +12 you are lucky.

Out of 16 items+13 (non-exc) 2 made it to +15

Out of 10-15 Flaming Phoenix Bows none made it to +13 (1 to +12)

.. and many more examples

Obviously all above items were +luck

Burning 4-7 items in a row on 75% or higher chance is nothing unusual. On the other hand I never succeeded in upgrading more than 3.

It is just not possible to call it bad luck, so that 75-85% is a joke.

So yeah, game over for me.

The CM shows the real %.

EDIT:  So the CM works like this - let's say you have a 75% chance to succeed, imagine a list of numbers from 1-100, if the goblin selects 1-75, you succeed, if it is over 75, it fails.  So yes, my previous assumption was dead wrong :D 

As for items to +15, have you seen the % to +14 and +15? They are like, what, 35%? Of course that shit is gonna be hard.

It is just luck, there is no other way to say it, either you fall in the 75% (for example) category of ppl who make it, or not. EDIT : but if you look at it from a statistics point of view, there are some manipulations that could affect it.. or not :D

And also, Weissmann gave you a good idea to look at. It might not work everytime, but the logic applies.

Edited by popwar

50 minutes ago, popwar said:

The CM shows the real %. It is just for the WHOLE server, not you (if I understand the mechanics correctly), so the thing is - other people made 7, you burned 3, total is 70%.

@BeL4eNaK can explain in more detail how this CM crap works.

As for items to +15, have you seen the % to +14 and +15? They are like, what, 35%? Of course that shit is gonna be hard.

It is just luck, there is no other way to say it, either you fall in the 75% (for example) category of ppl who make it, or not. 

And also, Weissmann gave you a good idea to look at. It might not work everytime, but the logic applies.

It's not all about luck. I am not bel4enak, but I can assume you are wrong at this.

anyway this examples are bad. We all burned more than 3 BC/DS tickets in row and it's by 80% success. We all had that soul doesn't drop into item 3 times in row even by 75% of success if item +L. We all had more than 2 fails at gemstones Queen by 80% rate. There's are few tricks or better to say techniques for every %-rate of CM just be creative.

Edited by Weissmann

On 9/4/2018 at 3:29 PM, Weissmann said:

Good luck 

That's not a tip, that's just in your head. You have exactly the same chances as the last 10. There is a good wikipedia article explaining it. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambler's_fallacy

So you are just lucky.

Edited by kostas4949