MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Harvest

Server's difficulty

Long story short I think settings are too hard for how many casual players play here. Making any simple thing here takes a lot of time and very often ends as fail leaving players with month of collecting for literally nothing, amount of time put into playing very often brings no rewards - example, my friend plays almost everyday on work day and every free day for many hours, he collect a lot of everything, jewels, items, fenrir ingridients etc, everything. He play since beggining of server, he is collector and yet he can't make any item, +l+dd? all burn on+10-12, bows non exc? almost 10 all burned 10-12, fenrir fail, shit of work to get feather and flame for lvl3 wings few times? fail, at least 3x full set non-exc +13+luck = at least 15 items and from them only 2 went on +15, and he runs all time with anc set +0 from dungeon and weapon +9 from star after collecting like crazy, where is fun here? sure he might be unlucky but it's not that rare to burn a lot of items here in a row even on good %, Imagine now someone who plays less, once per 2 days or just 2 hours a day, what can he achieve here? half year in set from stars literally... now as far as i know many top players quit which made server even more chill but it's hard for many newbies to have fun here. I'm not saying that you should make bless bug and sets fo in arkania NPC, try to think about it objectively... Making full set even from box +1/2 +12+l+dd is dream for a casual player, maybe in  month or two he can get that if he is lucky... From what i heard, even from admins on forum sometimes, this project is supposed to be easy/chilling/for fun compared to bless mu EG, should it have same server settings then? If i were to be specific, something like 5% more chance for 10-15 items in chaos machine or exc items more often having luck or 2/3/4 opts. Just a little thing that would reward more putting time in game,  i'm not saying that everyone should have set +13+l+3 opts but well... I think right now most players don't have as much fun as they could. Right now i feel like top players quit because they like to cry and casual quit because they don't see any progress/don't gain much from putting time in game. I would love to hear what other players and ofc admins think, is there even a chance for any change? 

7 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

why dont you help him to upgrade his items, you said to me once you make MANY items from 9 to 12 in row ?

How is saying  once that i upgraded few items in a row connected to anything? I know you guys look to be accepted and to be funny with your sarcastic comments but I would appreciate if you shared your opinion about topic, positive or negative.

i find the settings of this server more than good. I kinda like it that this is more or less REALY hard to find even +l+dd items and even harder to make them +++

But sometimes there is no need to be ingame like 23/6 to make things possible. There is also no need to spend resourses to upgrade non xc shit +15. my exp showed me that even 1 person can do more than a whole guild. It would make no sence to let ppl collect sets +13+l+dd+xx in few weeks, if PVP can´t be a point of this server bcuz of none activity so let it be at least a nice farm-sets server. and with a empty server is shouldnt be that hard to find at least +1BOK items +l+dd. Market is full of them

My point is - sure a lot of things are doable, but nonexpirienced players on mux or just people playing not much, which i feel are most of server right now, it's too hard for them, as well as such change would increase online number in my opinion because more of complete newbies would stay here. Without new players even if complete newbies server won't have high online is what I'm trying to say too. Well admins know more about numbers :) thanks for answers.

1 hour ago, Weissmann said:

I wish admins would depart him to bless server for 1 week to let him know what means - difficulty of farming 😁

8 hours ago, Harvest said:

I know you guys look to be accepted and to be funny with your sarcastic comments but I would appreciate if you shared your opinion about topic, positive or negative.

As I said - try mu bless for 1 week. Even on a old server all WWs are taken within a first 30 seconds. There is not even a chance for newbies to take Even 1 WW for quest. I guess people just want sets and wing after investing 2 sleepless nights in that game, but it's wrong. People forget what is real hardness.

I reckon you should tell your friend that there's no reason to upgrade star items to 14 and 15, except maybe weapons if you can't afford a decent + rate one or just want to pump your jewels down the drain. Your market has a lot of decent items +luck+dd for 6 bonuses each which is very affordable just with voting. I don't see how increasing % on chaos machine would help casual players though. If anything top players would get their sets faster and noobs couldn't sell them items from boxes.

• Like 1

harvest is really right. I lost a lot of my precious stuff because of the purple poppy goblin, so I got tired of the game. wings, fenrirs, weapons, set items, .... and  i m afraid now. ok i m not saying "it would be so easy" but server difficult is really hard. peace and respect.

" Goblin % is set by default almost on all mixes. " ??? :):):)

we know that. we are not talking about "%", we are saying "the game is difficult without reason".

how many time i have to try for fenrir? how many time i have to try for feather of condor with same "%"? so many player wants to kill that purple guy :)

for example; i have same "%" for fenrir but 6 times i burned and i give up to try because this is no longer meaningless.

"Could you reduce the difficulty level of the game please? or not?" this is real subject.

thanks for your understanding.

Well, this is not a high rate server.... so the farm is not mega easy. To actually complete all achievements you need what, at least 6 months, even longer? You have plenty of chances to make everything by then. And the CM % is the same on all servers, just the drop rate differs. Rest is your luck. 

Yes, i know, it is frustrasting at times, i have burned fenrirs 15 times IN A ROW, i know :D But having friends in-game and being in a guild helps a lot. 

Ask @CCCP how many times he burned his fenrir. You can also ask me how many times I lost feather at 60% and I will tell you. Till now I have not made even 1 feather by first time, most of my feathers I got at around 4th try. The server is empty, my char is going nearly to every golden invasion - and guess what, I don't see more than -antihype- or harvest at goldens. You struggle to achieve something on an empty server boy, what's wrong with you. 

35 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

The server is empty, my char is going nearly to every golden invasion - and guess what, I don't see more than -antihype- or harvest at goldens. You struggle to achieve something on an empty server boy, what's wrong with you. 

As you say, when you - full rr super active donating char is on every invasion there is no point for 90rr and less characters to even go for lizards or tantal bcs they won't kill it before you find them, kill them and take their box - there are players but no point looking for these goldens for them. For example dragons which i guess you don't look for die quite fast. So I'd say you can't use that as argument that server is dead.

idgaf about if the server is dead or not, i mean there is nobody who even try to go to goldens. Only thing i have donated are staff and shield and i dont go for +3 and i also dont play 24/7 so. There are also +1+2 golden mobs, there are bali and soldiers (80% of all my items i have i got from bali). there is also NOT EVEN 1 EE on the server. so maybe he needs to make some RR before he starts to farm sets etc especially if we have that RR limit. focus more on RR, he can reach reset every 2 hours

is it normal for you? every things burned every time?

i think we have chance %50. for exp: if you are trying 16 times create fenrir you have to take "8" fenrir or "6" but not be "0" . this is mean so many thing for me because i have not "money" for buy items, wings or pets from shop.

and i had 2 page kundun+5 box man, i used all of them. now i have "nothing" we are talking about cg/cm not kundun boxes or lord bali and never take good stuf from those boxes only jewels or lower exc set item without dd or ref. i dont know your opinion but i m thinking it is so hard.

Chaos Goblin is the best boss mob in game. peace.

When i make leather set 15 at diablo i burned 4-5 sets with 2 opts and 3 opts its normal now i collecting adamantine and from 3 sets i got 2 iteems 12 2 opt i said its nice and hard thts why shop is turned off full sets and i like it 

only Weissmann is happy at about chaos goblin/chaos machine, so interesting.

why? what is your "real reason" for that happiness?

actually i know "your reason" , it is not true question ;)

1 hour ago, cthulhu said:

only Weissmann is happy at about chaos goblin/chaos machine, so interesting.

why? what is your "real reason" for that happiness?

actually i know "your reason" , it is not true question ;)

Yes, hacks

I'm also happy about chaos machine %.  Not being able to complete a set makes me more motivated to come online and actually play the game instead of just afking. If certain items are challenging to obtain, they retain their value for a long time and it's rewarding to finally get them. I don't get how is this even an issue. There are plenty of servers where you can buy everything in lorencia bar. Is that fun? For someone, maybe, but for how long? A need to upgrade your equipment should be a long term goal instead of something you do over a few evenings.