MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
yamakasy

ban

And to Pigeon, check rules your self, where i cant say anything about my dog, i ewant to see! 

4.6. It is forbidden to humiliate and (or) offend relatives and family.

Penalty: block of Character + Account for a period of 7 days * number of violation

where i did offended someone ? as i say again that this little piece of shit toke screen it doesnt matter that i said it to him, as oi said before check my logs, it was jut 2 words in air, if you ban me ban for my languag,!!! WTF! ? 

1 minute ago, yamakasy said:

4.6. It is forbidden to humiliate and (or) offend relatives and family.

Penalty: block of Character + Account for a period of 7 days * number of violation

where i did offended someone ? as i say again that this little piece of shit toke screen it doesnt matter that i said it to him, as oi said before check my logs, it was jut 2 words in air, if you ban me ban for my languag,!!! WTF! ? 

Ko tu čīksti, mani servera sākumā ari nobanoja random čalis ar kuru es pat nerunāju, 10 eiro nav daudz

3 minutes ago, Zombie said:

Ko tu čīksti, mani servera sākumā ari nobanoja random čalis ar kuru es pat nerunāju, 10 eiro nav daudz

es ar tevi vispaar nerunaaju, seedi biksees! 

47 minutes ago, yamakasy said:

@Pigeon Dont even try to close this one! You just annoy me! 

ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha. and you will stole her bike or what?

very immpotant person

Ban is reasonable. Just be carefull next time, with expressing your feelings. Any mentions of parents are bannable. Closed.