MUX Global Community
TheDoc

Read before you ban :)

In the following topic not all the rules were followed in first place and as I know everyone is very strict about it. I don't care about ban but follow your own rules before banning anyone.

xLjfDp1VC2P0.png

sQnlJzrpxLNk.png

Edited by TheDoc
  • Confused 1

:) ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THE NAMES FROM THE POST ARE NOT IN "LINK ADRESS" FORM. i think this is what he ment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihiahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ok, the thing is, the rules of the application form apply to the person who makes it. If he misses a name, or if we, the Senate, see anyone else, besides the listed players, breaking any rules, we go rec on them also and Pigeon bans everyone that has broken any rules on that particular screenshot.

Clearer now? 

4 hours ago, popwar said:

Ok, the thing is, the rules of the application form apply to the person who makes it. If he misses a name, or if we, the Senate, see anyone else, besides the listed players, breaking any rules, we go rec on them also and Pigeon bans everyone that has broken any rules on that particular screenshot.

Clearer now? 

Follow your own rules then ban. Clear now?

Don't speak to me like you are a smart ass, understand? Be polite.

If for example there is no date on screenshot - you won't ban. So follow every step of your own set of rules before making decision.

Edited by TheDoc
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok, if you thought that was not polite, then.. 

Nowhere does it say that the names of ALL offenders should be listed in the application. And the rules are for screenshots/applications, not for banning. Sure, if you don't list ANYONE at all, yes, that application won't be processed. But as long as there is 1 name in that list, everyone who breaks rules on the screen is eligible for banning, because the rules have been broken anyway, right?

So next time, try not breaking any rules, rather than being sour after you got caught.

Edited by popwar

1 hour ago, popwar said:

Ok, if you thought that was not polite, then.. 

Nowhere does it say that the names of ALL offenders should be listed in the application. And the rules are for screenshots/applications, not for banning. Sure, if you don't list ANYONE at all, yes, that application won't be processed. But as long as there is 1 name in that list, everyone who breaks rules on the screen is eligible for banning, because the rules have been broken anyway, right?

So next time, try not breaking any rules, rather than being sour after you got caught.

If you do not understand what I am saying, just don't get involved.

And please, could you not use google translate when posting anything in forum? I can't understand your broken English.

I thought Senate should know English grammar at least.

Thanks.

Edited by TheDoc

2 hours ago, TheDoc said:

If for example there is no date on screenshot - you won't ban. So follow every step of your own set of rules before making decision.

look screen shot again our new english teacher .

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Viserion said:

look screen shot again our new english teacher .

:D nice one

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheDoc said:

If you do not understand what I am saying, just don't get involved.

And please, could you not use google translate when posting anything in forum? I can't understand your broken English.

I thought Senate should know English grammar at least.

Thanks.

Google translate? Broken english? Please, tell me where :D 

But now i certainly understand why can’t seem to grasp what i am trying to tell you :)

Bottom line - you broke the rules? You got punished. Again, the “name of the offender” is for our convenience, so we would know what to focus on. If anyone else on the screen is breaking the rules, they also get punished. 

P.s. Or is your problem that the offenders where not linked to their web char sites? That is just...

Edited by popwar

11 minutes ago, popwar said:

Google translate? Broken english? Please, tell me where :D 

But now i certainly understand why can’t seem to grasp what i am trying to tell you :)

Bottom line - you broke the rules? You got punished. Again, the “name of the offender” is for our convenience, so we would know what to focus on. If anyone else on the screen is breaking the rules, they also get punished. 

P.s. Or is your problem that the offenders where not linked to their web char sites? That is just...

Took you a day to understand the point? Well done.

Are you trying to say you have no grammar mistakes and your English is perfect? LMAO

6 minutes ago, TheDoc said:

Took you a day to understand the point? Well done.

Are you trying to say you have no grammar mistakes and your English is perfect? LMAO

Wow, just wow.. Well it was absolutely not understandable from your post. I now see the point.. But damn, that is just.. Technically you’re right, but in reality it is a very old translation from a very old topic and it is not relevant.

If it makes you feel better, we can update it xD

59 minutes ago, popwar said:

9 hours ago, ristache said:

:) ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THE NAMES FROM THE POST ARE NOT IN "LINK ADRESS" FORM. i think this is what he ment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihiahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i just told you popwar!!!!

:DDDDDDDDDDD

😉

1 hour ago, popwar said:

Wow, just wow.. Well it was absolutely not understandable from your post. I now see the point.. But damn, that is just.. Technically you’re right, but in reality it is a very old translation from a very old topic and it is not relevant.

If it makes you feel better, we can update it xD

It's the same on Bless and eGames and senate always reject if someone is not following the rules.

7 minutes ago, TheDoc said:

It's the same on Bless and eGames and senate always reject if someone is not following the rules.

here is not egames and not bless, here is Mux and soon you will understand it

I like the topic.

No date - no ban.

Other shit also should be respected.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, CCCP said:

I like the topic.

No date - no ban.

Other shit also should be respected.

07_15 what are you guys talking about ?

no date ?  who blind here ? where is the break of rules ? date here Screen(07_15-16_09)-0004.jpg

Edited by Viserion

30 minutes ago, Viserion said:

no date ?  who blind here ? where is the break of rules ? date here Screen(07_15-16_09)-0004.jpg

Another slowpoke 🤦‍♂️

13 minutes ago, TheDoc said:

Another slowpoke 🤦‍♂️

wtf do u tryng to prove here teacher ? really i dont get it . chat full screen and date is there and therer is u guys talking with another langauge (and 4.12 post should be english)

stop cryng here and obey the rules all will be good . 

Edited by Viserion

Point #4 in application form rules, is made for senate to ease reviewing applications. Just to speed things up. It is up to us, if we would proccess it with or without the links. We used to advice players to edit their posts, but here on xglobal, people sometimes have difficulties to understand things due to language barrier. So for us in this case it was just easier to find the players to ban manualy, instead of asking to rewise the application. As this point does not affect anything else than the workload of senate, it cannot be anyhow used as appeal or even a complaint against us.

Is the clearer now? Or clear (for grammar nazi)

Edited by Type-R
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Type-R said:

Point #4 in application form rules, is made for senate to ease reviewing applications. Just to speed things up. It is up to us, if we would proccess it with or without the links. We used to advice players to edit their posts, but here on xglobal, people sometimes have difficulties to understand things due to language barrier. So for us in this case it was just easier to find the players to ban manualy, instead of asking to rewise the application. As this point does not affect anything else than the workload of senate, it cannot be anyhow used as appeal or even a complaint against us.

Is the clearer now? Or clear (for grammar nazi)

Why you banning people for 4.12 then at all? 😂 As I said before, I don't care about ban, I care that you are not following your own rules.

95% of the server does know fucking English and speak araenglish language that is difficult to understand. It doesn't matter if people have difficulties with language barrier. "ignorance of law excuses no one" / "not knowing the law is harmful"

Type-R you know the rules and you know how it works so don't even start. 

Is it clear now? (Grammar boy)

Edited by TheDoc

Double message, detele this one, ty.

Edited by TheDoc